Uttaran
Uttaran

January 22, 2011 Written Update

Kruthika.N IF-Stunnerz
Kruthika.N
Kruthika.N

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged

January 22, 2011 Written Update

Taps comes to Ichcha's room and asks her if she wants to see the sonography pics. Ichcha looks at them in adoration as Taps goes on and on abt how this room reminds her of the great moments she spent with Veer. Veer enters hearing all of this and tells Taps that he doesn't remember any such moments. He reminds her that she is his unwanted past while Ichcha is his future. He leaves for the meeting. At the office, he realizes his deal is with Satyaveer. They sign the deal together.

Jogi informs Damini to go buy some dry fruits to send to Taps. She brings them home and starts loading them into the car. Pushkar decides to help, with a plan of his own.

Ichcha is at the temple later and sees Veer outside fulfilling a mannat. At first she thinks its for Taps' kid, but then realizes that its for her. They both share a sweet moment talking about their love. He tells her that he'll meet her later when he gets home.

Taps tells Gunwanti that she's leaving, as she's realizes that she has no place in this family. Gunwanti thinks that Ichcha is behind all of this and waits for her to get home, while Chanda and Nani fan the fire. Taps is packing upstairs. She calls Veer and tells him that she's leaving. He shows no interest and tells her to go wherever. Finally Ichcha arrives home and Gunwanti confronts her, asking her to say sorry to Taps. Ichcha explains that Veer must have said something to her, and thats why she wants to leave. Ichcha tells Mai that she will not say sorry to Taps. End.

Edited by Kruthika.N - 22 January 2011 at 11:46am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

webkapkhushi_22tmvatsalisa12anushkhadevila10sdavisER_ER_YAdrpallavigoelbally123Amoli214geetaawahidrdeepti80NAIKERtvfreaqtyagijiritamukundneteche_cs3chaudhgigusersashbmiss_patel5sriyapoojabeautifulbcrgattuone2nonerazor12bmm1985mahmansmapallaiEkta76lailapnjPutijaChalhovGauri22TeeyaTheSnowmanAbhiAnidaddysgirl786m001Anu-Ananyapeg_pionneGreenbearveil_of_rosesanna44shyamsrani-luckiAshistiny15-SilverAngel-

Ekta76 Senior Member
Ekta76
Ekta76

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update to the rocking maha episode !
PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.
priyalallu09 Newbie
priyalallu09
priyalallu09

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
thanks for ur update..i dono hindi ..by ur update ,i understand daily show somewhat ..so please write update in breif manner which is useful who doesnt know hindi.. write all moments...i watched mega show sterday ..but update is in  small..because what icccha share a moment in temple wit veer,iccha brief explanation to mai i dont understand so please write every moments ....because i m eagerly watching uttaran...daily night waiting for ur update mid night because of langauge problem.........thanku very much ma ....very very thanks ma.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Dr3viL IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Anu-Ananya IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
priyalallu09 Newbie
priyalallu09
priyalallu09

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
me too understand  well what there happening in show ....but not deeply ...actually i m watching sindhu bhairavi in raj tv.(Tamil)....but its in beginning stage......so planned watched it uttaran..because of eager to watch further shows ............now continuously watching uttaran and sindhu bharavi too....i understand in hindi......but not get ful filment ..........but really telling written update very useful to me..... while i d start to watch uttaran at first for previous shows ,written update very useful to understand.....thanks very much for updates
Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kruthika.N

Ichcha explains that Veer must have said something to her, and thats why she wants to leave. Ichcha tells Mai that she will not say sorry to Taps. End.

ClapClapClap gr8 going icha...keep it up! y shud u apologise 4 summut u neva dne! keep it up girl!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAnitiny15

Go to top