Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Rashmi to quit Uttaran? - Article (Page 8)

Gnarly_Quinn Senior Member
Gnarly_Quinn
Gnarly_Quinn

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
i dont know ...the previous year it was so boring Dead... and after wacthing dolly dhamaka in BB, all other reality showS feeka padh raha hai... raghu shall call dolly in roadies... that way it might be tad bit interesting.....BAAAAAAP ME MAT JANAAAAAAA LOL

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by pragya_dutta

yeah let her quit the show...let us see who fetches the trp's in uttran too...
veecha is the usp of this showSmile
and even if trps dip, serial will end then and we all will be saved from uttaran torture

ROFLROFLROFL par hum kaha jayengey 2 do all these chats..ROFL kidding againnnnEmbarrassedROFLROFL
arre we will find some other place dont worryLOLLOL
par kuch nahin hoga , producers thoda paise dikhayenge actors ko , phir back to square one
yeh sab kitni baar ho chuka hain

trust me 2 hell with this story esp if Tappu is turning +ve whoz a fool here 2 accept tht nonsense....she desrves a thorough trashing for playing with so many lives now shez playing with the life of the unborn with all those stupid drams....trust me she never was positive and never can b postive its 2 late now....her positivity unfortunately will not come even with her death...it sounds rude...but shez done 2 many unpardonable crimes....she has 2 b behind bars sooner than later...Smile
no one is going to accept that nonsense, taps positiveDead
u r right she has done too much evil deeds, she should be put behing bars,
sirf ek din jail mein rahi wohAngry

I hate this soap if they show tht criminal escaping hoodwinking everyone with her nonsense..if this soap ends it has 2 end with her barbaadi..thts gg 2 b very apt after all usne sab ke zindage barn=baad kar chuke.....aapne khoon khoon baaki aur baaki sab kaa paani, nahin challegaaa..yeh naa insaafi..AngryAngryLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfasttiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

i dont know ...the previous year it was so boring Dead... and after wacthing dolly dhamaka in BB, all other reality showS feeka padh raha hai... raghu shall call dolly in roadies... that way it might be tad bit interesting.....BAAAAAAP ME MAT JANAAAAAAA LOL

Yes Yes very good choice only Dolly can fix up RaghuLOL
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

and even if trps dip, serial will end then and we all will be saved from uttaran torture

yes dear...i also want it to end...some people have taken it so personally that it amazes me now...really some people have lost it!..at least if the soap ends nandmi will be left alone and not be targeted by vitriolic fanatics!!

Who attacks themConfusedthey are a good couple what is the problem with them...it is their personal lifeEmbarrassed
bhaiya i think u r very well aware of answer to this Ouch
rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

yes dear...i also want it to end...some people have taken it so personally that it amazes me now...really some people have lost it!..at least if the soap ends nandmi will be left alone and not be targeted by vitriolic fanatics!!

Who attacks themConfusedthey are a good couple what is the problem with them...it is their personal lifeEmbarrassed

yar i dont know...sach...u know i was in chennai and now....i have never attacked them personally...mujhe unki personal life se kyaaEmbarrassed
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged

yar i dont know...sach...u know i was in chennai and now....i have never attacked them personally...mujhe unki personal life se kyaaEmbarrassed
m not accusing u m just saying that u r very well aware who personally attacks ..them ...
rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged

m not accusing u m just saying that u r very well aware who personally attacks ..them ...

Ok...but what new coz i think something new has happened otherwise u wudnt have said like this...am i right?...chal yar leave it ignore what u dont likeBig smilebass yehi solution hotaa haiWink
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
lol, if she wants to quit , let her do ...........

want to turn +ve , please turn but at same time , taps shuld not go scott free, she didnot snatch a pen LOL... she did horrible deeds....... and they got to get punished

both tina and rashmi are nautnanki queens, no one is less or more . how i wish they were buddies like initial days ... show aur audience spare hothe uttaran ke kachra sae ........

never mind, u want taps to change , give her a life and let her move out of veer ,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

veil_of_rosesfarah007tiny15

Go to top