Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: intruderfast

arre we will find some other place dont worry😆😆
par kuch nahin hoga , producers thoda paise dikhayenge actors ko , phir back to square one
yeh sab kitni baar ho chuka hain

trust me 2 hell with this story esp if Tappu is turning +ve whoz a fool here 2 accept tht nonsense....she desrves a thorough trashing for playing with so many lives now shez playing with the life of the unborn with all those stupid drams....trust me she never was positive and never can b postive its 2 late now....her positivity unfortunately will not come even with her death...it sounds rude...but shez done 2 many unpardonable crimes....she has 2 b behind bars sooner than later...😊
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

See if you talk individually...i agree rashmi is the most popular and powerful actor in this show...she is very very important...but they cant even show veer and ichcha seperate bcoz they have fans who like them together...and they cant go on with a triangle forever...toh either they will go for a leap or end the show...what i actually meant was that nothing stops even if an actor leaves no matter how important he or she is if cvs can show something fresh and interesting the show will be a hit....yar in corporate world also people come and go but work never stops...life goes on...that is what i meant😃

if uttran CV's had something in their kitty they would have already taken it out ...dont you think so?
veeya veecha vancha....all fans are tired of this story line...and i SERIOUSLY want this torture to end. they have nothing but o show a love triangle which is as old as 80's bollywood movies...

we all had thought that now that veer icha is togetther they wil; find a new guy for tappu and turn her positive..but seee!
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pragya_dutta

if uttran CV's had something in their kitty they would have already taken it out ...dont you think so?
veeya veecha vancha....all fans are tired of this story line...and i SERIOUSLY want this torture to end. they have nothing but o show a love triangle which is as old as 80's bollywood movies...

we all had thought that now that veer icha is togetther they wil; find a new guy for tappu and turn her positive..but seee!

yaa i agree it is too boring too watch🥱thats why i have turned to other things...enjoying roadies now🤪
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ladybird9

trust me 2 hell with this story esp if Tappu is turning +ve whoz a fool here 2 accept tht nonsense....she desrves a thorough trashing for playing with so many lives now shez playing with the life of the unborn with all those stupid drams....trust me she never was positive and never can b postive its 2 late now....her positivity unfortunately will not come even with her death...it sounds rude...but shez done 2 many unpardonable crimes....she has 2 b behind bars sooner than later...😊

no one is going to accept that nonsense, taps positive🤢
u r right she has done too much evil deeds, she should be put behing bars,
sirf ek din jail mein rahi woh😡
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
yeah but roadies too is the same old thing....i dont know why the bald twins have to go OTT every time....😡😆

cmmon yaar slapping n stuff is seriously tooooo much
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

yeah but roadies too is the same old thing....i dont know why the bald twins have to go OTT every time....😡😆

cmmon yaar slapping n stuff is seriously tooooo much

haa haa😆Rannvijay is a balanced guy😃but yeh raghu😆vaise i m more interested in the candidates😉like anamika😉😳😉😳😃😆
Gnarly_Quinn thumbnail
i dont know ...the previous year it was so boring 🤢... and after wacthing dolly dhamaka in BB, all other reality showS feeka padh raha hai... raghu shall call dolly in roadies... that way it might be tad bit interesting.....BAAAAAAP ME MAT JANAAAAAAA 😆
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

no one is going to accept that nonsense, taps positive🤢
u r right she has done too much evil deeds, she should be put behing bars,
sirf ek din jail mein rahi woh😡

I hate this soap if they show tht criminal escaping hoodwinking everyone with her nonsense..if this soap ends it has 2 end with her barbaadi..thts gg 2 b very apt after all usne sab ke zindage barn=baad kar chuke.....aapne khoon khoon baaki aur baaki sab kaa paani, nahin challegaaa..yeh naa insaafi..😡😡😆😆😆😆
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

i dont know ...the previous year it was so boring 🤢... and after wacthing dolly dhamaka in BB, all other reality showS feeka padh raha hai... raghu shall call dolly in roadies... that way it might be tad bit interesting.....BAAAAAAP ME MAT JANAAAAAAA 😆

Yes Yes very good choice only Dolly can fix up Raghu😆
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

Who attacks them😕they are a good couple what is the problem with them...it is their personal life😳

bhaiya i think u r very well aware of answer to this