Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Rashmi to quit Uttaran? - Article (Page 3)

Ayesha_Rocks Goldie

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xavivilla

Originally posted by ladybird9

its nice to see tapu getting tired of being bad...she wanted a positive role..i wish that can happen soon...rashmi don;t leave pls..

arrey bhaiyaaa Tappu is not getting tired of being negative LOL, its Rashmi who is getting tired, remember how Tappu is still plotting and planning along with Naani and manipulating Mai 2 separate Veer and Ichcha, this is inspite of being pregnant..shame on her still wanting a man who shoeing her away like a fly...she can never b positive with this thought.. trust me....Smile

yes ur right in identifying with the evil and wrong in this show but u never miss an oppurtunity of abusing tapu..LOLLOLLOL

huhhh!!!!!!! what do u mean......abusing.....i just exposed the facts abt Tappy taps....did i make up anythinggg abt tht character..OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchUnhappyOuch
btw what do u mean by @bold red..too...Tongue
Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivillatiny15

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ayesha_Rocks

hey wat post is this? rashmi is about to quit uttaran?

thats the news but lets see..i hope she does not leave..Big smile
xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

its nice to see tapu getting tired of being bad...she wanted a positive role..i wish that can happen soon...rashmi don;t leave pls..

arrey bhaiyaaa Tappu is not getting tired of being negative LOL, its Rashmi who is getting tired, remember how Tappu is still plotting and planning along with Naani and manipulating Mai 2 separate Veer and Ichcha, this is inspite of being pregnant..shame on her still wanting a man who shoeing her away like a fly...she can never b positive with this thought.. trust me....Smile

yes ur right in identifying with the evil and wrong in this show but u never miss an oppurtunity of abusing tapu..LOLLOLLOL

huhhh!!!!!!! what do u mean......abusing.....i just exposed the facts abt Tappy taps....did i make up anythinggg abt tht character..OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchUnhappyOuch
Tongue

wrong mean the things that are not right in the show the evil side, the bad part ....u did not make anything up..but i was just saying that u love to hate tapu thats all..u never consider what made her do these kind of things..u know that i am not a tapu lover or anything cause ICCHA IS ON MY MING ONLY but still i can;t hate her as much as every other veecha fan.

ruchira23shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

huhhh!!!!!!! what do u mean......abusing.....i just exposed the facts abt Tappy taps....did i make up anythinggg abt tht character..Ouch
Tongue

wrong mean the things that are not right in the show the evil side, the bad part ....u did not make anything up..but i was just saying that u love to hate tapu thats all..u never consider what made her do these kind of things..u know that i am not a tapu lover or anything cause ICCHA IS ON MY MING ONLY but still i can;t hate her as much as every other veecha fan.

for @bold tqs a zillion for ur explanatiion...
for the rest Tappu is a character perfectly made by CVs for everyone 2 love 2 hate n thts wht I'm doing.....so I'm not 2 b blamed ...EmbarrassedLOL
LOL

xavivillatiny15

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

huhhh!!!!!!! what do u mean......abusing.....i just exposed the facts abt Tappy taps....did i make up anythinggg abt tht character..Ouch
Tongue

for the rest Tappu is a character perfectly made by CVs for everyone 2 love 2 hate n thts wht I'm doing.....so I'm not 2 b blamed ...EmbarrassedLOL
LOL

perfectly correct

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

Tongue

LOL

perfectly correct

Thank God, we agreed on something finally, chalo , time for me 2 go to bed.Sleepy..u hv a good day...tk cr...c u later...

xavivilla

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
I guess this is the right time to show taps is pregnant with Rathod's baby....leaves B house post taps exposure....and marries Rathod.....iccha pregnant...vansh truly re-born ...and celebration time for B house...and then just end this serial...

tiny15

Go to top