Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Rashmi to quit Uttaran? - Article (Page 10)

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Hmmm........One more quitting newsPinch
She wants to turn positive.......They have already started doing it........But even last time when she wanted to turn +ve They tried it (Don't remember when......Ermm) Even then all these crying dramas were there But it utterly flopped and she was back to her scheming ways ..........So basically I think UT needs one Full-time vamp (even though she may not seem so , but she is the main one in UT) If U change her +ve it should be the end.......
Is it that she wants to pair with Veer after turning +veWacko.........Ohhh goddddOuch

i think she wants to pair with Veer..thts y

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

She wants to turn positive.......They have already started doing it........But even last time when she wanted to turn +ve They tried it (Don't remember when......Ermm) Even then all these crying dramas were there But it utterly flopped and she was back to her scheming ways ..........So basically I think UT needs one Full-time vamp (even though she may not seem so , but she is the main one in UT) If U change her +ve it should be the end.......
Is it that she wants to pair with Veer after turning +veWacko.........Ohhh goddddOuch

Guess so That will be the worst thing to happen ........ But U know what any show to run there Should be a Vamp naLOL So what will they make Ichcha negative ( The worst I'm fearing) *shakes head*
Ohhh......Gal Change for good but get away from everyone's lives
ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
she can only become positive if she realizes her mistake and appologise to iccha n veer for her acts,after giving birth to baby she will handover the vaaris to bundelas and leave the house for ever that would be true positivity.
but if she gets veer then that is not positivity because if the desires and wants are met by any how then that would not be considered as any positivity,person should sacrifice something after doing hell lot of crimes then only he/she turns positive in a real sense.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609tiny15LimitLessFan

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged

It doesnt matter what she wants...show will work on what audience wantsWinkNo actor is biggere than audienceWinkLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609cjs369shivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

Originally posted by rashi85

I had just said in a post yday after watchin the 1 hr special......they r trying 2 show tapasya positive!!!!!

yeshhhh... they are meeting her demands. what else she wants . i think she wants it with nandish probablyLOL
well if tina can have demands toh rashmi ka toh hak banta hai LOLLOL
demands ka haq to banta hai but why changing story acc. to her own rules.and positivity is one thing but if they show her paired with nandish then its totally unfair acc. to the story line.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bipasha23

I had just said in a post yday after watchin the 1 hr special......they r trying 2 show tapasya positive!!!!!

yeshhhh... they are meeting her demands. what else she wants . i think she wants it with nandish probablyLOL
demands ka haq to banta hai but why changing story acc. to her own rules.and positivity is one thing but if they show her paired with nandish then its totally unfair acc. to the story line.

Instead of resignation she should try hunger strikeLOLgolu molu ho gayi hai bilkulLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9intruderfasttiny15

rahulvaid1 IF-Dazzler
rahulvaid1
rahulvaid1

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Originally posted by bipasha23

Instead of resignation she should try hunger strikeLOLgolu molu ho gayi hai bilkulLOL

Ohh ms lady chidiyaWink
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rahulvaid1

Go to top