Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Lol tina threatend to quit, she got little dialogues and nice sarees. i was laughing when she was displaying her sarees and said , no bahu in tv had worn anything as modern as icha, ya right, as no bahu as pathetic and dumb as icha πŸ˜†

and coming to rash , like tina got sarees , rash will get some more heavy make up to hide her no. of pimples and some revealing sarees, and little more adult stuff with nan,,,, no more quitting unless tina does , and this cycle will continue will some one cut COLORS off their cable connection πŸ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
maniye kya kaha ?? i was just having a laugh , i blamed both , not one ........
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

maniye kya kaha ?? i was just having a laugh , i blamed both , not one ........

i know i am not saying it u..just in general to all...πŸ˜†
Silent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so that means she will turn positive and stay? if not she'll quit? haww hayee.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: JustJ

Lol tina threatend to quit, she got little dialogues and nice sarees. i was laughing when she was displaying her sarees and said , no bahu in tv had worn anything as modern as icha, ya right, as no bahu as pathetic and dumb as icha πŸ˜†

and coming to rash , like tina got sarees , rash will get some more heavy make up to hide her no. of pimples and some revealing sarees, and little more adult stuff with nan,,,, no more quitting unless tina does , and this cycle will continue will some one cut COLORS off their cable connection πŸ˜†

gosh jaya u r so funny,
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
So much for being a professional 🀣

Vaise doesn't matter much as I'm not really watching d show and visit the forum occasionally. 
Edited by shyams - 13 years ago
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
I think this is the real reason for CVs bringing in Satya's sister who I think will be the new Vamp of the show πŸ€”
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

I think this is the real reason for CVs bringing in Satya's sister who I think will be the new Vamp of the show πŸ€”

You could be right given the fact Ichcha got drawn to her like a moth to fire, even though she was arrogant and went to her supportπŸ˜†..May be she saw the lovely traits of Tapasya in her....Old habits die hardπŸ˜†
Edited by hermoinee - 13 years ago
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘      daffa hoye πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i am heppy par veer se jutte khane ke badh jaye..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
sevak thumbnail
Can't blame Rashmi for getting bored of playing negative - we are bored watching the same!