Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: rahulvaid1

Yar u r impossibleπŸ˜†i gtgπŸ˜›...vaise sometimes u sound like an 8 year oldπŸ˜›but very cute ladybirdπŸ˜‰c u when i c uπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

hehe, chalo c u when i cu..😊
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
if they gna make her positive thn they'd rather end the show with taps sacrificing for icha-veer
smeenakshi76 thumbnail
Phir to nandish bhi show quit kar dega. Rashmi nahi to main bhi nahi
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: smeenakshi76

Phir to nandish bhi show quit kar dega. Rashmi nahi to main bhi nahi

rashmi ko doosra show mila hai nandish ko nahi.. he wont quitπŸ˜†
smeenakshi76 thumbnail
Originally posted by: farah007

I think she got a comedy show but now another actress has replaced her. So, which new show she got? But nandish rashmi ke bagair kaise kaam karega
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: farah007

Farah aap bhee naaa...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

πŸ˜†
Farah aap bhee naaa...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanx 4 the info!! though i m not a fan of rashmi & don't like her a bit but in UT each actor has justified their role & done full justice 2 it!!πŸ‘πŸ‘so its not a gud thing 4 a show if any actor quits! but its her choice & i hope if after her quitting they bring sum oder actress 4 taps role then she shud do full justice 2 the role!!

@pragya whereas TRPs r considered & if CVs separate veer-icchha & make veer-taps pair or tina'd quit as icchha or icchha's ckt was made 2 bumped off 4 it then TRPs wudn'tve been gone up. they wud've been lowered even wid these prospects. and i agree wid rahul that if story is gud then whosoever goes out of show TRPs won't b affect.

and where sum1'd said that rashmi is justified in her demand then i don't think its her right 2 want 2 her ckt 2 b +ve as taps is -ve ckt!! and if CVs'd earlier went off wid the story of icchha's struggle & icchha-taps frndship then it wud've justified her demands so theres no comparison btn tina's demand & rashmi's demand!! whereas tina is considered i m not saying shes v.nice as i don't know her but till this date her behaviour is like of mature & understanding& professional prsn!!and i m not a tina fan i only like her acting & icchha's ckt!!😊😊😊and yes 4 1 prsn who also said that veecha fans've prob wid rashmi & nandish so i want 2 clear it that i'd read so many veecha fan's posts barring 1-2 no1 has nay prob wid it & even 1-2 who said sumthing abt it they said that they wanted nandish & tina 2 b 2gether but wat they can do now!! and oders who've prob they clearly'd said wat they do in their prsnl life they won't mind but they don't want veer wid taps & abt rashmi & nandish's unprofessionalism which was v.clear from their attitude!!
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

thanx 4 the info!! though i m not a fan of rashmi & don't like her a bit but in UT each actor has justified their role & done full justice 2 it!!πŸ‘πŸ‘so its not a gud thing 4 a show if any actor quits! but its her choice & i hope if after her quitting they bring sum oder actress 4 taps role then she shud do full justice 2 the role!!

@pragya whereas TRPs r considered & if CVs separate veer-icchha & make veer-taps pair or tina'd quit as icchha or icchha's ckt was made 2 bumped off 4 it then TRPs wudn'tve been gone up. they wud've been lowered even wid these prospects. and i agree wid rahul that if story is gud then whosoever goes out of show TRPs won't b affect.

and where sum1'd said that rashmi is justified in her demand then i don't think its her right 2 want 2 her ckt 2 b +ve as taps is -ve ckt!! and if CVs'd earlier went off wid the story of icchha's struggle & icchha-taps frndship then it wud've justified her demands so theres no comparison btn tina's demand & rashmi's demand!! whereas tina is considered i m not saying shes v.nice as i don't know her but till this date her behaviour is like of mature & understanding& professional prsn!!and i m not a tina fan i only like her acting & icchha's ckt!!😊😊😊and yes 4 1 prsn who also said that veecha fans've prob wid rashmi & nandish so i want 2 clear it that i'd read so many veecha fan's posts barring 1-2 no1 has nay prob wid it & even 1-2 who said sumthing abt it they said that they wanted nandish & tina 2 b 2gether but wat they can do now!! and oders who've prob they clearly'd said wat they do in their prsnl life they won't mind but they don't want veer wid taps & abt rashmi & nandish's unprofessionalism which was v.clear from their attitude!!

lovely description...πŸ‘
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lol is that why people r writing bad things about rashmi on nandu's facebook ????  .... dont even bother saying its not me because you know who you are 😑  kitni choti aur priceless soch kitni lambhee aur konsi disha pe kisko dhanya  kar rahi hai have seen it ..... as for rashmi its better u leave this show, u can do much better Edited by trupat - 13 years ago