Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: xavivilla

wrong mean the things that are not right in the show the evil side, the bad part ....u did not make anything up..but i was just saying that u love to hate tapu thats all..u never consider what made her do these kind of things..u know that i am not a tapu lover or anything cause ICCHA IS ON MY MING ONLY but still i can;t hate her as much as every other veecha fan.

for @bold tqs a zillion for ur explanatiion...
for the rest Tappu is a character perfectly made by CVs for everyone 2 love 2 hate n thts wht I'm doing.....so I'm not 2 b blamed ...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladybird9

for @bold tqs a zillion for ur explanatiion...
for the rest Tappu is a character perfectly made by CVs for everyone 2 love 2 hate n thts wht I'm doing.....so I'm not 2 b blamed ...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†

perfectly correct
shivani9 thumbnail

Thank God, we agreed on something finally, chalo , time for me 2 go to bed.๐Ÿฅฑ..u hv a good day...tk cr...c u later...
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I guess this is the right time to show taps is pregnant with Rathod's baby....leaves B house post taps exposure....and marries Rathod.....iccha pregnant...vansh truly re-born ...and celebration time for B house...and then just end this serial...
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

since Rash is planning to quit... maybe taps will die while giving birth and hand over the baby to Ichcha .....so she makes her exit on a positive note and also justifies the title Uttaran...

FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cjs369

since Rash is planning to quit... maybe taps will die while giving birth and hand over the baby to Ichcha .....so she makes her exit on a positive note and also justifies the title Uttaran...

They shud not show that its Veer's baby....it cant be....she shud just leave b house after getting humiliated & exposed..taps & nani shud be shown suffering a lot for their misdeeds...and then only this serial shud end....
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijayam

They shud not show that its Veer's baby....it cant be....she shud just leave b house after getting humiliated & exposed..taps & nani shud be shown suffering a lot for their misdeeds...and then only this serial shud end....

If they are planning to end the show ...then their crimes cannot go unpunished ...that wud be so unfair to the audience whos have been watching this serial with the hope that one day nani n taps will be exposed for the kind of people they really are... and be properly punished...
rahulvaid1 thumbnail
Ab what happened to ms rashmi๐Ÿ˜†jisko dekho resignation letter lekar aa jaata hai๐Ÿ˜†bechare producers๐Ÿ˜†
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well rashmi's demand is totally justified here ...even her fans now want her to turn positive ๐Ÿ˜Š .....waise i see some people calling it as lack of professionalism ๐Ÿ˜†..well the same people were backing up tina when she threatened to quit the show  demanding a better role and now if rashmi is doing the same people call it as lack of professionalism ...strange ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
rahulvaid1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit_34

well rashmi's demand is totally justified here ...even her fans now want her to turn positive ๐Ÿ˜Š .....waise i see some people calling it as lack of professionalism ๐Ÿ˜†..well the same people were backing up tina when she threatened to quit the show  demanding a better role and now if rashmi is doing the same people call it as lack of professionalism ...strange ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Tina is as unprofessional as rashmi๐Ÿ˜›koi yahan angels nahi hain...sab ek se badhkar ek chaloo hain๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†bhole toh fans hote hain joh inko like karte hain๐Ÿ˜›..when i made friend in industry tab pataa chalaa ki yeh sab actually kaise hain๐Ÿ˜†bhai Tina kam nahi hai๐Ÿ˜†