India-Forums

DID Doubles doing way better

Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Hi guys not sure if this is already posted but DID doubles is doing way better than its competitors JDJ and Chak dhoom dhoom.TRP ratings of chak dhoom dhoom is 1.67 and that of JDJ is 2.78. But our very own DID is 3.24 and the only realty show in top 10 across all the serials.I think this is great news as it goes to show that people give more importance to the quality of dances than celebrities judging them which is great.I am loving the new mentors as well.Terrence and remo were great but Marzi and Rajeev are equally good choreographers and it shows in the ratings as welll.So happy for DID team.What do you guys think,why are the trps for DID high?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkcharmz517ashwik_arvi10ankit_nycAngel-likeDevilThatOneGuy

Angel-likeDevil IF-Sizzlerz
Angel-likeDevil
Angel-likeDevil

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
TFS Prud.. :)

I guess it's pretty clear that DID Doubles has the standard compared to soaps and shows like JDJ and Chak Dhoom Dhooom.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123Aiysha...Xcharmz517

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
JDJ is usually a show for non-dancers(even though this season it's crappy and biased towards certain contestants). It is basically taking a person from an industry other than dance and transforming them into a dancer. So, yeah, only the fans of the contesants are most likely to floow the show.

CDD? Please, don't even start me on how bad that show isLOL I wonder why Terrence went there...I know it's for kids, but it is really bad, I'm sorry to say.

DID has a better quality and is more well known than these 2 shows...so it would obviously garner more people.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123rreshamashwik_arvi10Angel-likeDevilThatOneGuy

Its_Sash Goldie
Its_Sash
Its_Sash

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Simple!
Its working because of the name DID! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rreshamPrud123

ashwik_arvi10 IF-Dazzler
ashwik_arvi10
ashwik_arvi10

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
No show can be compared to DID!! DID has such a high standard!

JDJ is just for celebrities who can't dance and CDD is just soo bad!! These two shows have no standard!

DID is the best! It has entertainment, and dance!! And thanks for sharing! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123charmz517ThatOneGuy

DID2FAN Groupbie
DID2FAN
DID2FAN

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
DID Doubles has started with excellent TRP and the level of dancing is really much better than other shows.
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Smile Great post..........Personally I think the judges in all of these reality shows are over rated.......Each and every one is replaceable.........The contestants carry the show NOT the judges........DID Doubles consists of two brand new judges and yet it continues to do well.........Remo didn't exactly set the ratings on fire over at JDJ and Terrence hasn't exactly set the ratings blazing at chak dhoom dhoom..........Smile The show is above any of the judges, be it Terrence, Remo, Geeta Ma, etc............The quality of the contestants is what draws people in.........Smile

Edited by ankit_nyc - 22 January 2011 at 1:44pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index