Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

The most Beautiful Wedding in Tellywood :) (Page 2)

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with you, this was indeed one of the best tellywood weddings ever! And Maan is the husband that every girl wishes for :)

Kash-Gurti-Visu IF-Sizzlerz
Kash-Gurti-Visu
Kash-Gurti-Visu

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I Agreee WIth You 
Mostt Beautifull Wedding I Ever Seen On Telly I Love Everything Today Epi Rocksssssssssss 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Gurti-Kash..

artisticrafia Goldie
artisticrafia
artisticrafia

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
ya i agree esp todays epi excluding AA part was mindblowingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
-Yaz- IF-Rockerz
-Yaz-
-Yaz-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

You know alot of people were saying that because of the wedding being stretched through so many episodes, it was becoming boring Ouch and also because inbetween the marriage the CVs were showing AA scenes the magic of the marriage dissapeared Disapprove but i never felt like that, sure AA scenes put me in a foul mood Dead but then the MaanEet wedding sequence brought a smile back on my face Approve  and about the wedding being stretched, i think that it was neccessary to show all the rituals in detail. This wedding to me seemed more real than any other TV serial wedding because it wasn't all quickly done, the CVs took the time and showed all those beautiful scenes that actually occur in so many weddings in real life, from dadi putting the sehra, to the dinner scene where she tied there hands together, till the kanyadaan, i don't think the CVs have missed any important rasam like many other serials do, which according to me was a good thing, so what if we had to wait a long time for the wedding to finish? i'll say it was worth it. Day Dreaming

This was the most beautiful wedding i ever saw in Tellywood.Embarrassed so beautifully directed, so beautifully set, it looked as if a real wedding was going on even with all the problems shown Embarrassed and i guess what made it seem even more genuine was the acting of all the actors, not just GC and DD, but Dadi, Adi, Pinky, Romeo, Tasha, Manishaa and Pandeyji, it was perfect!, their dialougues, their expressions, their body language, not for a moment did it look as if any one of them were acting Embarrassed

The CVs really have done a great job, putting aside AA the wedding was so very dreamy Day Dreaming I just wish certain things happened, like maybe they could have brought in Pari for the wedding, she was a vital part in their love story and i felt as if the wedding was incomplete without her Confused Even Meera wasn't there, and i felt that was a bit odd, judging by how she was the one who let Geet stay with her when she left the Khurana household Ouch and Manchanda uncle was missing aswell, he should have been there, and i think he should have done the Kanyadan although todays scene with Daarji was beautiful, but i still think that he didn't deserve giving Geet away Ouch  and ofcourse the major flaw of not having the whole Handa family there. Ouch

But anyways, i still loved the whole sequence, it was Ah-Mazing EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Now i'm waiting for the SR with bated breath, although the cynical side of me believes that it won't happen, hopefully the CVs prove me wrong Smile

Edited by iqbal-pallavi - 22 January 2011 at 12:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brokenmirrors

..Gurti-Kash.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gurti-Kash..
..Gurti-Kash..

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Agree Todays Epi & Wedding Was Rockinggggggggggggggggggggggggg 
halifax004 IF-Dazzler
halifax004
halifax004

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
I am so happy I can't express my happinessDancingSillyParty
millii IF-Dazzler
millii
millii

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
all  wedding r lovely but today owsemmmmmmmmmmmm
Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Agree to each and every word of yours. Frankly i'm at loss of words right now to describe what i feel. I kind of feel choked right now... Smile

Go to top