Frequent Posters

mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yup agree with ya IMAN........๐Ÿ˜ƒ
wedding rituals r wonderfully shown today......๐Ÿ‘
lody thumbnail
Maaneet kill me today for every thing god I can't even take the secene out of my maind am soooo crazy I watch the ep maby now more than alot god how come they are sooo good to gather and make us feel this way no word to say for today ep just they are breathtaking
kahkashansakina thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
 think everyone has to agree with me when i say that this has to be one of the most beautiful weddings on tellyWood๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘. I absolutely loved every bit of it. Eveything was done slowly and elegantly๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘. Hats off to CV's and GurTi!!! Ufffff i loved the song selection, too good, it gave such a nice feel to the whole sequence๐Ÿ˜Š. The whole thing looked soooo really and beautiful๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. i love dthe part where Maan takes Geet's hand to his forhead OMG๐Ÿ˜ญ <---- Tears of joy๐Ÿ˜ณ. Love them more than anythingโค๏ธ!!................................................................ I agree with   u     Me I don't no about hindu wedding but today wedding i like more do to our maaneet just Awesome each bit .speachless.hat off CVs.

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Edited by kahkashansakina - 13 years ago
I agree and if I may, I would like to add:  thanks to the handsome Gurmeet for portraying MSK with such class and pretty Drashti  for portraying Geet so sweetly.  They are both truly made for these roles, so thanks to the GHSP team for selecting them as Maan and Geet๐Ÿ‘

I was addicted to Maan & Geet's jodi until today.  After today's episode, I need to find a word stronger than "addicted". 
It does not matter how the story progesses, Maan & Geet are the best jodi foreverโญ๏ธ
Bul3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I had no idea that somebody has made post on the same topic..hehe..so made a post with almost the same heading..but anyways ..I am copy pasting again what I felt..

I want to thank CVs from the bottom of my heart for giving us such a grand wedding with all the spice making it all more interesting..I know that some of Geetians were getting impatient for the wedding to complete soon but I was totally enjoying the slow pace of it..I have seen many serials but I guess Geet is the first one whereI saw two lovers getting married in one attempt without any delays(For me Brij,NT added spice to marriage and so I wont call it dragging or delaying) with all the rituals!..I loved how everything was shown in detail..I am angry on people who said it was dragged-cmon guyz,how many serials are there where you get to see such a lavish wedding with everything from wedding shopping to wedding card selection to all those cute and naughty talks between the would-be married couple?..Infact in which serial do you get to see lovers together and all happy for such a long time!..I would be shocked if anyone can even name one single serial coz I haven't seen any serial like Geet!..Geet CVs always surprised me by raising the bar of awesomeness with superb Maaneet tracks and Maaneet marriage track is definately my favouraite!..LOVED Maaneet marriage and once again want to thank the CVs for it!..you rock CVs๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Thank you to everyone for commenting on this topic and i couldn't agree more with any of you๐Ÿ˜Š. MaanEet are definitely the best jodi and the people who thought the wedding was being dragged, i'm sure woh aaj saare gile shikway bhool jayein ge๐Ÿ˜Š. If they're still complaining, then they need help๐Ÿ˜†. Will try and comment on evryone's post in a while, if my annoying HW lets me GOD๐Ÿ˜ก!!!!
Finally my jannooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz got married๐Ÿฅณ
coasta_70 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I loved every moment of their wedding.....it was beautiful and emotional! Thank you Creatives!
sameera L thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
agree....it was the most Beautiful wedding ever....๐Ÿ˜ณ...Love it..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
smrite thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
most special wedding of most perfect jodi love maangeet