Posted: 13 years ago
The episode was superb and the Besteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest part was Abhiya scene😳Wow it was just awesome I was completely stunned to see the love and passion in Abhay's eyes. I must say Vivian has improved a lot. He was feeling so hurt by seeing the bruises in piya's hand and the sweet trail of kisses wow, I was sitting on the sofa and having a cup of coffee but when I watched the scene my grip on the cup loosed and the hot coffee fell on my lap😭  But no problem Anything for Abhiya😉. I have fallen in love with this couple. Can't wait for the actual romance to start.
aaaawwww i hope u dint burn urself too bad...😔tc...anyway cant blame u for losing ur grip on d mug...d scene was mindblowing...😍 i myself was gaping at d screen with a stupid smile on my face...😃their chemistry is mindblowing,out of d world.it killed me!!😳 it came as quite a shock to me as i wasnt expectin any of this at all...😲😳 well im absolutely happy tht d week ended on a wonderful note n hope d next week brings more abhiya scenes for us😳😃
Originally posted by saphira7988

aaaawwww i hope u dint burn urself too bad...😔tc...anyway cant blame u for losing ur grip on d mug...d scene was mindblowing...😍 i myself was gaping at d screen with a stupid smile on my face...😃their chemistry is mindblowing,out of d world.it killed me!!😳 it came as quite a shock to me as i wasnt expectin any of this at all...😲😳 well im absolutely happy tht d week ended on a wonderful note n hope d next week brings more abhiya scenes for us😳😃
No, I applied burnol and its ok now thnx😊 When my mom saw that i had a burn she told that I am careless but  no one knows the actual reason😉. Ya, the scene was totally unexpected😳. I was very excited too, but i dont think there will be such episode in next week coz the raichands are leaving dehradoon.😭
I agree with you yaar..I am still reeling under that effect..MY GOD..What chemistry Biology & physics..MAN it was all PERFECT..I have already etched it in my heart & mind..forever.,.!!
Hey  Guys and Gals that chemistry between Vivian and Sukirti is not acted by them it is real love that's what I felt after watching the healing love scene between them in the classroom.
Originally posted by VladDracula

Hey  Guys and Gals that chemistry between Vivian and Sukirti is not acted by them it is real love that's what I felt after watching the healing love scene between them in the classroom.

Hey you are making me go even more BONKERS..!! Aw..How I wish it was TRUE..!! GOD.I love then together..no offence just my thought..!! Love them..anyways..!!
lol i hope you didn't get burn
i was so lost in that scene that i didn't want it to end.
Originally posted by VladDracula

i agree with you completely....😳😳😳
i was so lost into the scenes....
more than AbhiYa...it was ViSu...more than acted...it was real love...
Kaash real life mein ViSu fall in love with each other...now i really pray that should happen

i am speechless after watching the scenes.....😍
Perfect scene perfect chemistry perfect co act, brilliant episode!! Dying to see more n more of abhiya's romance n scenes
well it wont suprise me, if they really get in love..😳
remember it's a Ekta's show.. where the couples usally end up together..

anyway I really enjoyed the love scene!☺️☺️