India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Killing Chemistry

ScaryAngel Goldie
ScaryAngel
ScaryAngel

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
The episode was superb and the Besteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeest part was Abhiya sceneEmbarrassedWow it was just awesome I was completely stunned to see the love and passion in Abhay's eyes. I must say Vivian has improved a lot. He was feeling so hurt by seeing the bruises in piya's hand and the sweet trail of kisses wow, I was sitting on the sofa and having a cup of coffee but when I watched the scene my grip on the cup loosed and the hot coffee fell on my lapCry  But no problem Anything for AbhiyaWink. I have fallen in love with this couple. Can't wait for the actual romance to start.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

swathi.raoabhayluvpriyaanjalianjali..Mari..saphira7988humna77princess329ArshForEver--AROMAL--luvkasuTOTAL-ROMANTICmusic_l0ver036_RiaNa_

saphira7988 Senior Member
saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
aaaawwww i hope u dint burn urself too bad...Unhappytc...anyway cant blame u for losing ur grip on d mug...d scene was mindblowing...Day Dreaming i myself was gaping at d screen with a stupid smile on my face...Big smiletheir chemistry is mindblowing,out of d world.it killed me!!Embarrassed it came as quite a shock to me as i wasnt expectin any of this at all...ShockedEmbarrassed well im absolutely happy tht d week ended on a wonderful note n hope d next week brings more abhiya scenes for usEmbarrassedBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ScaryAngelluvkasu--AROMAL--TOTAL-ROMANTIC_RiaNa_

--AROMAL-- IF-Dazzler
--AROMAL--
--AROMAL--

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
love the episode yar !!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988ScaryAngelluvkasuTOTAL-ROMANTIC_RiaNa_

ScaryAngel Goldie
ScaryAngel
ScaryAngel

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saphira7988

aaaawwww i hope u dint burn urself too bad...Unhappytc...anyway cant blame u for losing ur grip on d mug...d scene was mindblowing...Day Dreaming i myself was gaping at d screen with a stupid smile on my face...Big smiletheir chemistry is mindblowing,out of d world.it killed me!!Embarrassed it came as quite a shock to me as i wasnt expectin any of this at all...ShockedEmbarrassed well im absolutely happy tht d week ended on a wonderful note n hope d next week brings more abhiya scenes for usEmbarrassedBig smile
No, I applied burnol and its ok now thnxSmile When my mom saw that i had a burn she told that I am careless but  no one knows the actual reasonWink. Ya, the scene was totally unexpectedEmbarrassed. I was very excited too, but i dont think there will be such episode in next week coz the raichands are leaving dehradoon.Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saphira7988TOTAL-ROMANTIC_RiaNa_

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I agree with you yaar..I am still reeling under that effect..MY GOD..What chemistry Biology & physics..MAN it was all PERFECT..I have already etched it in my heart & mind..forever.,.!!

saphira7988ScaryAngelluvkasu

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Hey  Guys and Gals that chemistry between Vivian and Sukirti is not acted by them it is real love that's what I felt after watching the healing love scene between them in the classroom.

saphira7988TOTAL-ROMANTIC_RiaNa_

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VladDracula

Hey  Guys and Gals that chemistry between Vivian and Sukirti is not acted by them it is real love that's what I felt after watching the healing love scene between them in the classroom.

Hey you are making me go even more BONKERS..!! Aw..How I wish it was TRUE..!! GOD.I love then together..no offence just my thought..!! Love them..anyways..!!

saphira7988ScaryAngel_RiaNa_

asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
lol i hope you didn't get burn
i was so lost in that scene that i didn't want it to end.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_RiaNa_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index