Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles Sunday-ka-din- Ab Aage Kya (Page 8)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

A big hug from me to all my crazies,

Same to u dee...........HugHugHugHugHugHugHug

My first attempt so please bear with me......

Hey congo shongo on ur beautiful first thred!!!!!!!HugHugHugHugHug

When Aash asked me to open Sunday's thread I agreed but kept pondering about the topic, very seriously thought of opening a thread about the extending role of AA then thought why spoil our Sunday talking about something negative it should be fun and about something we love so here it is:

Thank god u didnt waste our Sunday on them....even thogh i wudnt have minded discussing about 10 ways to painfully kill them!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Oh yeah I'm sure between all of us we can find 100 ways to get rid of them Angry

Now Maan and Geet are married so what now? What are we expecting to see, what future tracks could there be, I know there have been various posts about this but this is one topic we can go overboard discussing and fulfil our wishes atleast on this thread and hope the CV's are reading & will fulfil some of our wishes:

Hear hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CVS?????????? U here na???????LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The most awaited event after the wedding; the SR to be or not to be.........I know what my crazies want but what do you think the CV's are planning? Well atleast we can plan our own.
      Ok......crazyies dont kill me but me dont think there is gonna be CON in the SR!!!!!!! They may show some lovey dovey dialogues...repeat of the jewellary removal scene...and maybe light pecking...........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed But def no CON now............just not posssible with geets condition...........(but rememember on the positive side.DOC DIDNT SAY NO CON>EVEN THO SHE KNEW THEY GETTING MARRIED THAT DAY.........ye baat mujhe khatak rahi hai...............any opinions?????ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused Also Cvs ne shaadi ka itna drama kiya.SR to next hype hai show ka.itni aasani se thodi batayenge.....they will prolong it.humko tadpaoge.........AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
    • So i think SR WILL HAPPEN but without ahem ahem!!!!CryCryCryCryCry

That's what I replied to Samata that after reading all your comments me too think that we may have to wait for the SR Cry Cry me sad too...

Another track ofcourse now will be the million dollar question about the baby and how is Maan and the CV's going to proceed with this hanging threat.
      This has me confused yaar..............we all want to keep khushi.........coz she is n integral part of this show........the reason behind GEETS PARAYAPAN......Maaneets milaap.........geets new persona........ConfusedConfusedConfused. The story of GHSP is about a young unmarried girl fighting for hersalf n her unborn childs right to live in this society.head heald high.........so if CVs remove the baby now..they will be cutting their own throats........ Asking me CVs cud go both ways.unka koi bharosa nahi hai............but i think babay will survive.....
    • But if they decide to kill the baby.they will get another TRP jolt.....coz of the rona dhona........AngryAngryAngry

Somehow I don't think the CV's will dare do anything to harm the baby......they are just trying to dramatize the situation and possibly delay the SR Confused

The post marriage Nhok-Jhok, all of us would love to see a lot of this
      This is what we are alll waiting for...............methink Get will actually say thank u to maan on her first morning.like maaan said.........she is so in love with this guy.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Office vs wife nok-jhok
    • Methinks this ahs a long list....LOLLOLLOLLOL
    The track of the pregnancy cravings and how Maan takes care of Geet (again depending on point 2)
      I think maan shud buy a chat house for himself!!!!!!!!!!
    • Warna bechara forever pani puri ke stall pe parcel hi karva raha hoga..LOLLOLLOLLOL

Maan owning a Chat house....that's be interesting to see......waise bhi apna munda uski Mishti ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hain.........isn't she so lucky........me jealous.......me want Maan too......Cry

Arjun's revenge track and how Maan and Geet will handle it or how you think it will turn out. (I have a feeling that the peak of the revenge will reveal NT's truth after which I think Geet will be instrumental in getting the change in Arjun) No jhootis or chappals please but I have this gut instinct that NT will wake up from coma and may change her negativity........just my feeling......please don't kill me
      U kno dee.in yest epi.arjun confessed to himself that he loves unvesha............so in future i wud like to see arjun in pain for hurting unvesha.not the sadist as he is being shownnoww Also i was thinking maybe arjuns motto is only seducing annie n not impregnating her.....but accidently she becomes pregnaant.then arjun will be in dilemma(provided that was not his motive)......his revenge n his siter vs his unborn child............
    • About Nt....there is no way on this earth she turning positive.me just cant see that.....

I'm sure Arjun's revenge is going to backfire on him, he wouldn't be successful in his revenge if it wasn't for that stupid despo Annie Angry 

Sameera's entry......would love to hear your take on how this can be & will be shown
    • Not intersested right now..............

I'm actually interested to see how Maan clarifies this with Geet and how Geet handles it, would love to see the possesive Geet getting jealous

• Vicky's entry.....when will this happen
    • Same with him..........dont wanna think about it....too much happeming.....

I don't know if I've gone overboard in my post but lets try & elaborate on these points and see where it leads us.....should make interesting discussion atleast

My comments again in purple

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

A big hug from me to all my crazies, Hug

a big hug from me also....Hug

nice post deee.....

When Aash asked me to open Sunday's thread I agreed but kept pondering about the topic, very seriously thought of opening a thread about the extending role of AA then thought why spoil our Sunday talking about something negative it should be fun and about something we love so here it is:

thank god u never opened on aa.. our sunday wud have been spoiled...

Now Maan and Geet are married so what now? What are we expecting to see, what future tracks could there be, I know there have been various posts about this but this is one topic we can go overboard discussing and fulfil our wishes atleast on this thread and hope the CV's are reading & will fulfil some of our wishes:

• The most awaited event after the wedding; the SR to be or not to be.........I know what my crazies want but what do you think the CV's are planning? Well atleast we can plan our own.

hey want an sr.. tat too with the song "ghoongat mein chand hoga aachal mein chandni.....chupke se dekhenge sajan ko sajni...."

• Another track ofcourse now will be the million dollar question about the baby and how is Maan and the CV's going to proceed with this hanging threat.

i know... hey 1 doubt.... plz clear my doubt.. till how many months abortion can be done....

• The post marriage Nhok-Jhok, all of us would love to see a lot of this

definitely post marriage nok jhok chahiye... tat too with original charm......

• The track of the pregnancy cravings and how Maan takes care of Geet (again depending on point 2)

ya ya defn..... maan fulfilling geet s wishes even in odd hours.....

• Arjun's revenge track and how Maan and Geet will handle it or how you think it will turn out. (I have a feeling that the peak of the revenge will reveal NT's truth after which I think Geet will be instrumental in getting the change in Arjun) No jhootis or chappals please but I have this gut instinct that NT will wake up from coma and may change her negativity........just my feeling......please don't kill me

hey even i agree.. even i hope this arjun knows the truth asap.. so tat maan n geet chain se jee sake.....

•  Sameera's entry......would love to hear your take on how this can be & will be shown

no sameera s entry... tu jaa bhad mein...... ab paachthaaye .... jab chidiya chug gaayee kheth... bye bye sameera...

haan yar.. vicky s entry.. also geet s family entry.. raji and tito...

I don't know if I've gone overboard in my post but lets try & elaborate on these points and see where it leads us.....should make interesting discussion atleastLOL

hey also want adi and pinky s love story to start.....
hey dee my comments in red..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrno

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

A big hug to as well my dear and all my lovely craziesHug

Also u have done an wonderful job eventhough this is ur 1st threadSmileSmileSmileSmileHeart

thanks dear that u decided to focuss on fun interesting an happy stuffSmileSmileLOLLOLLOL

• The most awaited event after the wedding; the SR to be or not to be.........I know what my crazies want but what do you think the CV's are planning? Well atleast we can plan our own.

Actually i want to see SR once Geet's health and baby's issue is sorted out.........i mean i want MAANEET to be really happy and at peace so that they can start their new life with only smiles, happiness, dreams and roses............also for Maan his Geet' and their baby's health is more important than anything else..........so i want SR to happen later bcuz otherwise always he will have this worry i know u guys might kill me hearing this but i want a totally romantic and passionate one once this issue is sorted out...................i can wait for SR and HM kyunki sabar ka phal meetha hota hai so the more intezaar v do then v will get the most sweetest phalWinkWinkWinkWinkWink.............right now will be happy with lovey dovey scenesWinkWinkSmile

• Another track ofcourse now will be the million dollar question about the baby and how is Maan and the CV's going to proceed with this hanging threat.

I think first Maan will go to other docs and he might not tell Geet now itself about the issue.....only when he gets all advice from diff docs he might tell his Mishti bcuz right now he wud not want to give stress to Geet which might lead to more complications in her present health condition

ofcourse i wud love to see it MAANEET nok-jhoks r a treat to watchLOLLOLLOLWink

• The track of the pregnancy cravings and how Maan takes care of Geet (again depending on point 2)

haha imagine Maan running behind his Mishti and sherni leaving no mauka in making Maan do all crazy things making him cook for her..........getting annoyed and Geet's roothna if Maan fulfills her wishes a bit later than she expected him to do so...........imagine Maan in office in a meeting and suddenly Geet's cravings start..........Maan would go madLOLLOLLOL...........also u know Geet in labour i can imagine Maan's face..........i guess for the 1st time docs will be more worried about father of the baby than the mother in labourLOLLOLLOL

• Arjun's revenge track and how Maan and Geet will handle it or how you think it will turn out. (I have a feeling that the peak of the revenge will reveal NT's truth after which I think Geet will be instrumental in getting the change in Arjun) No jhootis or chappals please but I have this gut instinct that NT will wake up from coma and may change her negativity........just my feeling......please don't kill me

I don't want MAANEET or Anni or dadi to forgive Arjun even if he repents later bcuz what he did is more disgusting and evil than Dev as Arjun's was all planned and he is feeling proud of it like yest when talking to his evil sis..............NT turning positive don't know uska dimaag me kya chal raha hai woh kudh nahi jaanti haiLOLLOLLOL

•  Sameera's entry......would love to hear your take on how this can be & will be shown

i wud love to see her entry..........i know u all want to see possessive Geet even i wud want to see that but i don't think Geet wud feel jealous at this stage (a bit jealousy and possessiveness fun types then it wud be nice but not more than that).........infact i want to see how Geet would see Maan once his past is out..........i mean i want to see an emotional scene where Geet is telling her Maan that u always kept all ur pain and tears inside without letting anyone see so many thorns in ur heart..........i want her to tell him now i know y u were dushtv dhanav from outside but u have the sweetest most lovable caring golden heart...........u know Geet initially used to say inki zabaan kadavi hai par inka dil saaf hai............so i want Geet to say her Maan that i knew u had a saaf dil but had no clue for your exterior dus sar vaala raavan jaisa behaviour.............now that i know the reason i really understand u Maan and i want Geet to tell Maan kind of console him that whatever happened was Sameera's fault so he shud stop torturing himself with it just forget it leave it behind forever...........i want her to tell that if Sameera has left u it is not that u didn't deserve her but it is her loss that she cud not recognize a true gem and went behind earthly materialistc things and she left u for those things..........Maan now i love u admire u and respect u even more and also now i feel even proud of u and consider myself blessed and lucky to have u in my life................i don't write FF so can't really write a proper scene like most of my dear crazies............i just hope u girls r getting what i'm trying to sayLOL

i want it to happen soon..............i want to see Maan-Vicky's relationship, and also Geet-Vicky and Dadi all taang khicafying Maan.........bechara he wud not know wat to doLOLLOLLOL

I don't know if I've gone overboard in my post but lets try & elaborate on these points and see where it leads us.....should make interesting discussion atleastLOL

no dear u haven't gone overboard i love ur ideasSmileSmileSmile

my replies in red

I can imagine the scene; Geet in labour and Maan going berserk and everyone either too scared of Maan to do anything or too worried about Papa Khurana.....oh that'll be so cute

Glad you liked the post Spee.....Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

LOL

hey dee darling!!!!!!!!! a big hug froim me too dearHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

beared!!!!LOL u are awesome!!! darlingLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

mera bhi haal yahi that till yesterday!!! soch soch kar mein pagal ho rahi thi!!!

mein aur varsha yeahi discuss kar rahe the!!!! koi gal nahi yaar.. hum sab ek hai na!!!!

koi bhi open karlo.. ki farka pengtha hai yaar!!

Now Maan and Geet are married so what now? ( SR for sure.. usekeliye Maan sahab ko course poori karni hogi!!!... yeh aur iska doubts.. SR ke waqy chale office..)What are we expecting to see, what future tracks could there be, I know there have been various posts about this but this is one topic we can go overboard discussing and fulfil our wishes atleast on this thread and hope the CV's are reading & will fulfil some of our wishes:

The most awaited event after the wedding; the SR to be or not to be.........I know what my crazies want but what do you think the CV's are planning? Well atleast we can plan our own.Big smile We can plan SR, honeymoon and anything we want!! jkyun crazies Another track ofcourse now will be the million dollar question about the baby and how is Maan and the CV's going to proceed with this hanging threat. Kuch acha hi ho!!! i really dont want any misunderstandings
  • The post marriage Nhok-Jhok, all of us would love to see a lot of this( maan ban gaye biwil ka ghullam... waise bhi uki kahan chalthi hai aaj kal!!!geet ko be ab maan to intimidate karna aatha hain) CVs.... please lots of nok -jhoks.. miya biwi pyaar...
    The track of the pregnancy cravings and how Maan takes care of Geet (again depending on point 2) will love it!!! maan taking care of geet Arjun's revenge track and how Maan and Geet will handle it or how you think it will turn out. (I have a feeling that the peak of the revenge will reveal NT's truth after which I think Geet will be instrumental in getting the change in Arjun) No jhootis or chappals please but I have this gut instinct that NT will wake up from coma and may change her negativity........just my feeling......please don't kill me
  • who to haone se na raha darling!!! i think annie will get pregnant and arjun will nicely skip from all thisa nd vanish!!! and annie will try to tell maan that they are married.. but maan wont believe.. maybe annie will turn full negative when she gets to know that its because of geet arjun did such things to her...
arjun will get to know thj truth and come behind annie/.. and maybe annie will never forgive him!!!!

maan's truth is still not out only geet maan keeps on saying mujhe kuch mat chupavo... just think what will geet feel when sameera comes into the scene....
i want vicky to be in as soon as possible.... maybe as in geet meets a guy while working and invites him home..a nd vicky enters the home he discarded long ago!!

I have one more point i would really like to see
maan taking his wife to hoshipur.... and meeting geets family all of them...

HP is the place where they met!! where they became close even withouth themselves knowing where he saved geeta nd gave her a new life...

so maan should take her .. what do u think about this....

awesome post dear!!!! 

my comments in red!!

Great idea about HP Deepz......would love to see Maaneet visiting HP and seeing the whole family again (minus Brij ofcourse).

craziekudisptrno

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

A big hug to as well my dear and all my lovely craziesHug

Also u have done an wonderful job eventhough this is ur 1st threadSmileSmileSmileSmileHeart

thanks dear that u decided to focuss on fun interesting an happy stuffSmileSmileLOLLOLLOL

Actually i want to see SR once Geet's health and baby's issue is sorted out.........i mean i want MAANEET to be really happy and at peace so that they can start their new life with only smiles, happiness, dreams and roses............also for Maan his Geet' and their baby's health is more important than anything else..........so i want SR to happen later bcuz otherwise always he will have this worry i know u guys might kill me hearing this but i want a totally romantic and passionate one once this issue is sorted out...................i can wait for SR and HM kyunki sabar ka phal meetha hota hai so the more intezaar v do then v will get the most sweetest phalWinkWinkWinkWinkWink.............right now will be happy with lovey dovey scenesWinkWinkSmile

looks like we all believe in the same thing...........so no chappals for everyone...........but u kno spee.logicaally knowing something.but secterly hoping for the other.....hai na????

Another track ofcourse now will be the million dollar question about the baby and how is Maan and the CV's going to proceed with this hanging threat.

I think first Maan will go to other docs and he might not tell Geet now itself about the issue.....only when he gets all advice from diff docs he might tell his Mishti bcuz right now he wud not want to give stress to Geet which might lead to more complications in her present health condition

ofcourse i wud love to see it MAANEET nok-jhoks r a treat to watchLOLLOLLOLWink

haha imagine Maan running behind his Mishti and sherni leaving no mauka in making Maan do all crazy things making him cook for her..........getting annoyed and Geet's roothna if Maan fulfills her wishes a bit later than she expected him to do so...........imagine Maan in office in a meeting and suddenly Geet's cravings start..........Maan would go madLOLLOLLOL...........also u know Geet in labour i can imagine Maan's face..........i guess for the 1st time docs will be more worried about father of the baby than the mother in labourLOLLOLLOL

hmmmm....maan in meeting n phonepe geet cribbing.........hilarious scene yaar........
and labour wala to pakka maan will kill doc or someone!!!!!

Arjun's revenge track and how Maan and Geet will handle it or how you think it will turn out. (I have a feeling that the peak of the revenge will reveal NT's truth after which I think Geet will be instrumental in getting the change in Arjun) No jhootis or chappals please but I have this gut instinct that NT will wake up from coma and may change her negativity........just my feeling......please don't kill me

I don't want MAANEET or Anni or dadi to forgive Arjun even if he repents later bcuz what he did is more disgusting and evil than Dev as Arjun's was all planned and he is feeling proud of it like yest when talking to his evil sis..............NT turning positive don't know uska dimaag me kya chal raha hai woh kudh nahi jaanti haiLOLLOLLOL

i wud love to see her entry..........i know u all want to see possessive Geet even i wud want to see that but i don't think Geet wud feel jealous at this stage (a bit jealousy and possessiveness fun types then it wud be nice but not more than that).........infact i want to see how Geet would see Maan once his past is out..........i mean i want to see an emotional scene where Geet is telling her Maan that u always kept all ur pain and tears inside without letting anyone see so many thorns in ur heart..........i want her to tell him now i know y u were dushtv dhanav from outside but u have the sweetest most lovable caring golden heart...........u know Geet initially used to say inki zabaan kadavi hai par inka dil saaf hai............so i want Geet to say her Maan that i knew u had a saaf dil but had no clue for your exterior dus sar vaala raavan jaisa behaviour.............now that i know the reason i really understand u Maan and i want Geet to tell Maan kind of console him that whatever happened was Sameera's fault so he shud stop torturing himself with it just forget it leave it behind forever...........i want her to tell that if Sameera has left u it is not that u didn't deserve her but it is her loss that she cud not recognize a true gem and went behind earthly materialistc things and she left u for those things..........Maan now i love u admire u and respect u even more and also now i feel even proud of u and consider myself blessed and lucky to have u in my life................i don't write FF so can't really write a proper scene like most of my dear crazies............i just hope u girls r getting what i'm trying to sayLOL

.yup we getting it...............geet removing the last of the bittrerness from maans life.and filling it with only her love..........
Vicky's entry.....when will this happen

i want it to happen soon..............i want to see Maan-Vicky's relationship, and also Geet-Vicky and Dadi all taang khicafying Maan.........bechara he wud not know wat to doLOLLOLLOL.maan ke ssath aisa mat karo..pehle hi teen deviyo ne uska jeena haram kar rakha hi!!!!

plz taras khao mere maan pe........

no dear u haven't gone overboard i love ur ideasSmileSmileSmile

my replies in red

Hai Aash Maan ki aapko bahut fikar ho rahi hain

sptrno

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged

Hey where are all my crazy sisters.....no one interested in todays thread Confused looks like everyones enjoying their Sunday holiday........and not missing Maaneet yet or are you all still lost in Maaneet fantasyland LOL

hey dee nothing lik tat.... sorry for late... went to see off my parents as they left today....

drdee142sptrno

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Hi my darling crazies......just finished work and now gonna drive home will be back after 1 1/2 to 2 hours......will try not to speed too much.....Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aash

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged

@samata=========

me too wanaa see possessive geet..........

and agree about NT _ MSK scenes...............they are a treat to watch yaar............

NT can never be positive........

even i m sure nt ll not turn positive.. is janam mein kya... agle har janam mein she not turning positive...... and possessive geet haan... wud luv to see her......

drdee142

Go to top