Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles Sunday-ka-din- Ab Aage Kya (Page 6)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ix2u

Originally posted by maneet1985

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

hey u are also posting on sunday!!!

i didnt know.. i thought it was just me!!!!

deeps you have to say if u wanna open sunaday ka thread...........

no one said.so i asked dee.........

even she cant open on any other day..

no probs hun!!!

enjoy in maanet dream land!!!
ixu se kuch seekh yaar!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngry
kya seekhu sis

all shall be revealed in good time......
why dont u ask her......LOL

ab to poochna hi padega!!!!
@ixuuuuuuuuuuuuu

where ar u crazie....

read this and tell me wht evil aas means!!!

haila... i dont know darling *blank* *innocent* Embarrassed

muaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ixxudrdee142bharkhasptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged

i m back but for 20 min ... my sis tried to make my niece sleep ... but it happend the other way ... LOLLOLLOLLOLmy niece made my sis go to sleep & she is playing while sleeping next to my sis LOLLOLLOL ... after 20 min got to go as my sis will go to office ... i will b back may b after she comes from work ... so wht's going on now ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

i m back but for 20 min ... my sis tried to make my niece sleep ... but it happend the other way ... LOLLOLLOLLOLmy niece made my sis go to sleep & she is playing while sleeping next to my sis LOLLOLLOL ... after 20 min got to go as my sis will go to office ... i will b back may b after she comes from work ... so wht's going on now ...

me love ash yaar..
give her a hug from me.........LOLLOLLOLLOL

no one around.......

me bored.
going now for lunch!!!!!!!

drdee142sptrnobharkhadewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

A big hug from me to all my crazies, Hug

A big hug to as well my dear and all my lovely craziesHug

Also u have done an wonderful job eventhough this is ur 1st threadSmileSmileSmileSmileHeart

My first attempt so please bear with me......

When Aash asked me to open Sunday's thread I agreed but kept pondering about the topic, very seriously thought of opening a thread about the extending role of AA then thought why spoil our Sunday talking about something negative it should be fun and about something we love so here it is:

thanks dear that u decided to focuss on fun interesting an happy stuffSmileSmileLOLLOLLOL

Now Maan and Geet are married so what now? What are we expecting to see, what future tracks could there be, I know there have been various posts about this but this is one topic we can go overboard discussing and fulfil our wishes atleast on this thread and hope the CV's are reading & will fulfil some of our wishes:

• The most awaited event after the wedding; the SR to be or not to be.........I know what my crazies want but what do you think the CV's are planning? Well atleast we can plan our own.

Actually i want to see SR once Geet's health and baby's issue is sorted out.........i mean i want MAANEET to be really happy and at peace so that they can start their new life with only smiles, happiness, dreams and roses............also for Maan his Geet' and their baby's health is more important than anything else..........so i want SR to happen later bcuz otherwise always he will have this worry i know u guys might kill me hearing this but i want a totally romantic and passionate one once this issue is sorted out...................i can wait for SR and HM kyunki sabar ka phal meetha hota hai so the more intezaar v do then v will get the most sweetest phalWinkWinkWinkWinkWink.............right now will be happy with lovey dovey scenesWinkWinkSmile

• Another track ofcourse now will be the million dollar question about the baby and how is Maan and the CV's going to proceed with this hanging threat.

I think first Maan will go to other docs and he might not tell Geet now itself about the issue.....only when he gets all advice from diff docs he might tell his Mishti bcuz right now he wud not want to give stress to Geet which might lead to more complications in her present health condition

• The post marriage Nhok-Jhok, all of us would love to see a lot of this

ofcourse i wud love to see it MAANEET nok-jhoks r a treat to watchLOLLOLLOLWink

• The track of the pregnancy cravings and how Maan takes care of Geet (again depending on point 2)

haha imagine Maan running behind his Mishti and sherni leaving no mauka in making Maan do all crazy things making him cook for her..........getting annoyed and Geet's roothna if Maan fulfills her wishes a bit later than she expected him to do so...........imagine Maan in office in a meeting and suddenly Geet's cravings start..........Maan would go madLOLLOLLOL...........also u know Geet in labour i can imagine Maan's face..........i guess for the 1st time docs will be more worried about father of the baby than the mother in labourLOLLOLLOL

• Arjun's revenge track and how Maan and Geet will handle it or how you think it will turn out. (I have a feeling that the peak of the revenge will reveal NT's truth after which I think Geet will be instrumental in getting the change in Arjun) No jhootis or chappals please but I have this gut instinct that NT will wake up from coma and may change her negativity........just my feeling......please don't kill me

I don't want MAANEET or Anni or dadi to forgive Arjun even if he repents later bcuz what he did is more disgusting and evil than Dev as Arjun's was all planned and he is feeling proud of it like yest when talking to his evil sis..............NT turning positive don't know uska dimaag me kya chal raha hai woh kudh nahi jaanti haiLOLLOLLOL

•  Sameera's entry......would love to hear your take on how this can be & will be shown

i wud love to see her entry..........i know u all want to see possessive Geet even i wud want to see that but i don't think Geet wud feel jealous at this stage (a bit jealousy and possessiveness fun types then it wud be nice but not more than that).........infact i want to see how Geet would see Maan once his past is out..........i mean i want to see an emotional scene where Geet is telling her Maan that u always kept all ur pain and tears inside without letting anyone see so many thorns in ur heart..........i want her to tell him now i know y u were dushtv dhanav from outside but u have the sweetest most lovable caring golden heart...........u know Geet initially used to say inki zabaan kadavi hai par inka dil saaf hai............so i want Geet to say her Maan that i knew u had a saaf dil but had no clue for your exterior dus sar vaala raavan jaisa behaviour.............now that i know the reason i really understand u Maan and i want Geet to tell Maan kind of console him that whatever happened was Sameera's fault so he shud stop torturing himself with it just forget it leave it behind forever...........i want her to tell that if Sameera has left u it is not that u didn't deserve her but it is her loss that she cud not recognize a true gem and went behind earthly materialistc things and she left u for those things..........Maan now i love u admire u and respect u even more and also now i feel even proud of u and consider myself blessed and lucky to have u in my life................i don't write FF so can't really write a proper scene like most of my dear crazies............i just hope u girls r getting what i'm trying to sayLOL

• Vicky's entry.....when will this happen

i want it to happen soon..............i want to see Maan-Vicky's relationship, and also Geet-Vicky and Dadi all taang khicafying Maan.........bechara he wud not know wat to doLOLLOLLOL

I don't know if I've gone overboard in my post but lets try & elaborate on these points and see where it leads us.....should make interesting discussion atleastLOL

no dear u haven't gone overboard i love ur ideasSmileSmileSmile

my replies in red

Edited by sptrno - 23 January 2011 at 2:31am

drdee142dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
hi my lovely craziesSmileHeartHug

@mona, samata, reena, hima-loved ur thoughts on what u guys want to see in future tracks.............not able to like some posts so this is frm meHeartSmile

@all my dear crazies also i have updated my take on p6 not p3SmileSmileSmile

bharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged

me love ash yaar..

no one around.......

me bored.

sure aash ... i will give her a hug ... arey wht yaar i came & u r leaving ... ok go i will work on the SS as i have to update it either today / tomorrow ...

drdee142bharkhasptrnoLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged

spandana ... nice analysis as always ... got to go now ... as my baby sitting time is back ... c u all later in the evening ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged

me love ash yaar..

no one around.......

me bored.

sure aash ... i will give her a hug ... arey wht yaar i came & u r leaving ... ok go i will work on the SS as i have to update it either today / tomorrow ...

me backkkkkk.khana kah liya........

tu chali gayi....Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhadewdropred

Go to top