Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles Sunday-ka-din- Ab Aage Kya - Page 6

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
@all crazies============

where the heck did maan find darji??????

woh log to gayab ho gaye te na?///πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

not in HP any more

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: rajeev the best

lovely post dee....

1. well dee i don't think sr wil happen anytime soon...but what the hell we can imagine right like you said...would love see passion play between them...msk's full on xrated eyes and geet's shy smile..

2.i believe msk will go to other docs...certainly he needs to tell this to geet...letss ee

3.well they can start with nok jhok but they get more passionate after that and we can have a new flavour...

4.well i want maaneet to share chatpata food together that way geet will have her cravings satisfied and we can have maaneet moments..

5.even if arjun changes i don't want arnnie to go back to arjun..what he did is worse than dev...and he should not be forgiven....don't kill me for this ...i don't want nt to turn positive....apart from maaneet scenes i really enjoy nt-msk scenes....sparks seem to fly when they clash...and we need a villian...in the show....

6.sameera i believe is more than a passing affair in msk's life...otherwise...he shouldn't have changed...loved to how maaneet handles her and love to see a possessive kudi..when she faces mundas past..

7.vicky's entry well i believe will be after sameera's...love to see msk-vicky-geet bonding...

well that's it from me...hope you guys like it...

Thanks Samata glad you liked the post and reading all your posts I too am doubtful about the SR but still we can hope that Geet has a miraculous recovery and all our wishes come true.....what say crazies πŸ˜†
drdee142 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

A big hug from me to all my crazies,

Same to u dee...........πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

My first attempt so please bear with me......

Hey congo shongo on ur beautiful first thred!!!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

When Aash asked me to open Sunday's thread I agreed but kept pondering about the topic, very seriously thought of opening a thread about the extending role of AA then thought why spoil our Sunday talking about something negative it should be fun and about something we love so here it is:

Thank god u didnt waste our Sunday on them....even thogh i wudnt have minded discussing about 10 ways to painfully kill them!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Oh yeah I'm sure between all of us we can find 100 ways to get rid of them 😑

Now Maan and Geet are married so what now? What are we expecting to see, what future tracks could there be, I know there have been various posts about this but this is one topic we can go overboard discussing and fulfil our wishes atleast on this thread and hope the CV's are reading & will fulfil some of our wishes:

Hear hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CVS?????????? U here na???????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

The most awaited event after the wedding; the SR to be or not to be.........I know what my crazies want but what do you think the CV's are planning? Well atleast we can plan our own.
      Ok......crazyies dont kill me but me dont think there is gonna be CON in the SR!!!!!!! They may show some lovey dovey dialogues...repeat of the jewellary removal scene...and maybe light pecking...........😳😳😳😳😳 But def no CON now............just not posssible with geets condition...........(but rememember on the positive side.DOC DIDNT SAY NO CON>EVEN THO SHE KNEW THEY GETTING MARRIED THAT DAY.........ye baat mujhe khatak rahi hai...............any opinions?????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Also Cvs ne shaadi ka itna drama kiya.SR to next hype hai show ka.itni aasani se thodi batayenge.....they will prolong it.humko tadpaoge.........😑😑😑😑😑
    • So i think SR WILL HAPPEN but without ahem ahem!!!!😭😭😭😭😭

That's what I replied to Samata that after reading all your comments me too think that we may have to wait for the SR 😭 πŸ˜­ me sad too...

Another track ofcourse now will be the million dollar question about the baby and how is Maan and the CV's going to proceed with this hanging threat.
      This has me confused yaar..............we all want to keep khushi.........coz she is n integral part of this show........the reason behind GEETS PARAYAPAN......Maaneets milaap.........geets new persona........πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•. The story of GHSP is about a young unmarried girl fighting for hersalf n her unborn childs right to live in this society.head heald high.........so if CVs remove the baby now..they will be cutting their own throats........ Asking me CVs cud go both ways.unka koi bharosa nahi hai............but i think babay will survive.....
    • But if they decide to kill the baby.they will get another TRP jolt.....coz of the rona dhona........😑😑😑

Somehow I don't think the CV's will dare do anything to harm the baby......they are just trying to dramatize the situation and possibly delay the SR πŸ˜•

The post marriage Nhok-Jhok, all of us would love to see a lot of this
      This is what we are alll waiting for...............methink Get will actually say thank u to maan on her first morning.like maaan said.........she is so in love with this guy.....😳😳😳 Office vs wife nok-jhok
    • Methinks this ahs a long list....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
    The track of the pregnancy cravings and how Maan takes care of Geet (again depending on point 2)
      I think maan shud buy a chat house for himself!!!!!!!!!!
    • Warna bechara forever pani puri ke stall pe parcel hi karva raha hoga..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Maan owning a Chat house....that's be interesting to see......waise bhi apna munda uski Mishti ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hain.........isn't she so lucky........me jealous.......me want Maan too......😭

Arjun's revenge track and how Maan and Geet will handle it or how you think it will turn out. (I have a feeling that the peak of the revenge will reveal NT's truth after which I think Geet will be instrumental in getting the change in Arjun) No jhootis or chappals please but I have this gut instinct that NT will wake up from coma and may change her negativity........just my feeling......please don't kill me
      U kno dee.in yest epi.arjun confessed to himself that he loves unvesha............so in future i wud like to see arjun in pain for hurting unvesha.not the sadist as he is being shownnoww Also i was thinking maybe arjuns motto is only seducing annie n not impregnating her.....but accidently she becomes pregnaant.then arjun will be in dilemma(provided that was not his motive)......his revenge n his siter vs his unborn child............
    • About Nt....there is no way on this earth she turning positive.me just cant see that.....

I'm sure Arjun's revenge is going to backfire on him, he wouldn't be successful in his revenge if it wasn't for that stupid despo Annie 😑 

Sameera's entry......would love to hear your take on how this can be & will be shown
    • Not intersested right now..............

I'm actually interested to see how Maan clarifies this with Geet and how Geet handles it, would love to see the possesive Geet getting jealous

• Vicky's entry.....when will this happen
    • Same with him..........dont wanna think about it....too much happeming.....

I don't know if I've gone overboard in my post but lets try & elaborate on these points and see where it leads us.....should make interesting discussion atleast

My comments again in purple
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: drdee142

A big hug from me to all my crazies, πŸ€—

a big hug from me also....πŸ€—

My first attempt so please bear with me......
nice post deee.....

When Aash asked me to open Sunday's thread I agreed but kept pondering about the topic, very seriously thought of opening a thread about the extending role of AA then thought why spoil our Sunday talking about something negative it should be fun and about something we love so here it is:

thank god u never opened on aa.. our sunday wud have been spoiled...

Now Maan and Geet are married so what now? What are we expecting to see, what future tracks could there be, I know there have been various posts about this but this is one topic we can go overboard discussing and fulfil our wishes atleast on this thread and hope the CV's are reading & will fulfil some of our wishes:

• The most awaited event after the wedding; the SR to be or not to be.........I know what my crazies want but what do you think the CV's are planning? Well atleast we can plan our own.

hey want an sr.. tat too with the song "ghoongat mein chand hoga aachal mein chandni.....chupke se dekhenge sajan ko sajni...."

• Another track ofcourse now will be the million dollar question about the baby and how is Maan and the CV's going to proceed with this hanging threat.

i know... hey 1 doubt.... plz clear my doubt.. till how many months abortion can be done....

• The post marriage Nhok-Jhok, all of us would love to see a lot of this

definitely post marriage nok jhok chahiye... tat too with original charm......

• The track of the pregnancy cravings and how Maan takes care of Geet (again depending on point 2)

ya ya defn..... maan fulfilling geet s wishes even in odd hours.....

• Arjun's revenge track and how Maan and Geet will handle it or how you think it will turn out. (I have a feeling that the peak of the revenge will reveal NT's truth after which I think Geet will be instrumental in getting the change in Arjun) No jhootis or chappals please but I have this gut instinct that NT will wake up from coma and may change her negativity........just my feeling......please don't kill me

hey even i agree.. even i hope this arjun knows the truth asap.. so tat maan n geet chain se jee sake.....

•  Sameera's entry......would love to hear your take on how this can be & will be shown

no sameera s entry... tu jaa bhad mein...... ab paachthaaye .... jab chidiya chug gaayee kheth... bye bye sameera...

• Vicky's entry.....when will this happen

haan yar.. vicky s entry.. also geet s family entry.. raji and tito...

I don't know if I've gone overboard in my post but lets try & elaborate on these points and see where it leads us.....should make interesting discussion atleastπŸ˜†

hey also want adi and pinky s love story to start.....
hey dee my comments in red..
drdee142 thumbnail

I can imagine the scene; Geet in labour and Maan going berserk and everyone either too scared of Maan to do anything or too worried about Papa Khurana.....oh that'll be so cute

Glad you liked the post Spee.....😊
drdee142 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maneet1985

πŸ˜†

my comments in red!!

Great idea about HP Deepz......would love to see Maaneet visiting HP and seeing the whole family again (minus Brij ofcourse).
drdee142 thumbnail

Hai Aash Maan ki aapko bahut fikar ho rahi hain
bharkha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: drdee142

Hey where are all my crazy sisters.....no one interested in todays thread πŸ˜• looks like everyones enjoying their Sunday holiday........and not missing Maaneet yet or are you all still lost in Maaneet fantasyland πŸ˜†

hey dee nothing lik tat.... sorry for late... went to see off my parents as they left today....

drdee142 thumbnail
Hi my darling crazies......just finished work and now gonna drive home will be back after 1 1/2 to 2 hours......will try not to speed too much.....πŸ˜ƒ
bharkha thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

@samata=========

me too wanaa see possessive geet..........

and agree about NT _ MSK scenes...............they are a treat to watch yaar............

NT can never be positive........

even i m sure nt ll not turn positive.. is janam mein kya... agle har janam mein she not turning positive...... and possessive geet haan... wud luv to see her......