Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles Sunday-ka-din- Ab Aage Kya (Page 5)

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Hey where are all my crazy sisters.....no one interested in todays thread Confused looks like everyones enjoying their Sunday holiday........and not missing Maaneet yet or are you all still lost in Maaneet fantasyland LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged

A big hug from me to all my crazies,

Same to u dee...........HugHugHugHugHugHugHug

My first attempt so please bear with me......

Hey congo shongo on ur beautiful first thred!!!!!!!HugHugHugHugHug

When Aash asked me to open Sunday's thread I agreed but kept pondering about the topic, very seriously thought of opening a thread about the extending role of AA then thought why spoil our Sunday talking about something negative it should be fun and about something we love so here it is:

Thank god u didnt waste our Sunday on them....even thogh i wudnt have minded discussing about 10 ways to painfully kill them!!!!!!!AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Now Maan and Geet are married so what now? What are we expecting to see, what future tracks could there be, I know there have been various posts about this but this is one topic we can go overboard discussing and fulfil our wishes atleast on this thread and hope the CV's are reading & will fulfil some of our wishes:

Hear hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CVS?????????? U here na???????LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

• The most awaited event after the wedding; the SR to be or not to be.........I know what my crazies want but what do you think the CV's are planning? Well atleast we can plan our own.
    • Ok......crazyies dont kill me but me dont think there is gonna be CON in the SR!!!!!!! They may show some lovey dovey dialogues...repeat of the jewellary removal scene...and maybe light pecking...........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
    • But def no CON now............just not posssible with geets condition...........(but rememember on the positive side.DOC DIDNT SAY NO CON>EVEN THO SHE KNEW THEY GETTING MARRIED THAT DAY.........ye baat mujhe khatak rahi hai...............any opinions?????ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
    • Also Cvs ne shaadi ka itna drama kiya.SR to next hype hai show ka.itni aasani se thodi batayenge.....they will prolong it.humko tadpaoge.........AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
    • So i think SR WILL HAPPEN but without ahem ahem!!!!CryCryCryCryCry
  • Another track ofcourse now will be the million dollar question about the baby and how is Maan and the CV's going to proceed with this hanging threat.
    • This has me confused yaar..............we all want to keep khushi.........coz she is n integral part of this show........the reason behind GEETS PARAYAPAN......Maaneets milaap.........geets new persona........ConfusedConfusedConfused.
    • The story of GHSP is about a young unmarried girl fighting for hersalf n her unborn childs right to live in this society.head heald high.........so if CVs remove the baby now..they will be cutting their own throats........
    • Asking me CVs cud go both ways.unka koi bharosa nahi hai............but i think babay will survive.....
    • But if they decide to kill the baby.they will get another TRP jolt.....coz of the rona dhona........AngryAngryAngry
  • The post marriage Nhok-Jhok, all of us would love to see a lot of this
    • This is what we are alll waiting for...............methink Get will actually say thank u to maan on her first morning.like maaan said.........she is so in love with this guy.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
    • Office vs wife nok-jhok
    • Methinks this ahs a long list....LOLLOLLOLLOL
  • The track of the pregnancy cravings and how Maan takes care of Geet (again depending on point 2)
    • I think maan shud buy a chat house for himself!!!!!!!!!!
    • Warna bechara forever pani puri ke stall pe parcel hi karva raha hoga..LOLLOLLOLLOL
  • Arjun's revenge track and how Maan and Geet will handle it or how you think it will turn out. (I have a feeling that the peak of the revenge will reveal NT's truth after which I think Geet will be instrumental in getting the change in Arjun) No jhootis or chappals please but I have this gut instinct that NT will wake up from coma and may change her negativity........just my feeling......please don't kill me
    • U kno dee.in yest epi.arjun confessed to himself that he loves unvesha............so in future i wud like to see arjun in pain for hurting unvesha.not the sadist as he is being shownnoww
    • Also i was thinking maybe arjuns motto is only seducing annie n not impregnating her.....but accidently she becomes pregnaant.then arjun will be in dilemma(provided that was not his motive)......his revenge n his siter vs his unborn child............
    • About Nt....there is no way on this earth she turning positive.me just cant see that.....
  •  Sameera's entry......would love to hear your take on how this can be & will be shown
    • Not intersested right now..............
  • Vicky's entry.....when will this happen
    • Same with him..........dont wanna think about it....too much happeming.....

I don't know if I've gone overboard in my post but lets try & elaborate on these points and see where it leads us.....should make interesting discussion atleast

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhasptrno

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by maneet1985

Wink

hey u are also posting on sunday!!!

i didnt know.. i thought it was just me!!!!

Sorry dear.....my mistake....Aash had asked me earlier this week and I didn't bother to recheck the schedule.....I wrote a note in yesterday's thread asking if it's still so didn't get any reply so assumed that it must still be so........do you want me to recall this
yeh aas ki tho.. sab ko confuse kar diya...

no issues dear.. we can do rotations..LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
ab iski bhi sazaa aash ko milengi!!!!

kis kis ki sazaa do aas ko!!!EmbarrassedWink

are yaar ghoom fir kar mujhe kyu sazaaa milti hai!!!!!!!!!!!CryCryCryCryCryCry

Aash because we love you so much we'll give you a good sazaa........you give extra lessons to our munda Maan so we get to see a good SR and then we'll all call you Maan Ki Aash for one full day (only if we get a good SR) LOL Wink So what sayQuestion

dee u said it girl..................Smile

someone is giving me gifts atleast...........Big smileBig smile

deepti aur varsha to sazaa ki rat lga ke baithe hai!!!!!!!Cry

drdee142bharkhacraziekudi

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Hey where are all my crazy sisters.....no one interested in todays thread Confused looks like everyones enjoying their Sunday holiday........and not missing Maaneet yet or are you all still lost in Maaneet fantasyland LOL
still lost yaar............EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

me was up till 3.30 yest yaar.talking to ree........
so just got up now.......

but me here....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

drdee142bharkha

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

drdee142

A big hug from me to all my crazies, Hug

My first attempt so please bear with me......

When Aash asked me to open Sunday's thread I agreed but kept pondering about the topic, very seriously thought of opening a thread about the extending role of AA then thought why spoil our Sunday talking about something negative it should be fun and about something we love so here it is:

Now Maan and Geet are married so what now? What are we expecting to see, what future tracks could there be, I know there have been various posts about this but this is one topic we can go overboard discussing and fulfil our wishes atleast on this thread and hope the CV's are reading & will fulfil some of our wishes: 

At first thanks for the thread dee

• The most awaited event after the wedding; the SR to be or not to be.........I know what my crazies want but what do you think the CV's are planning? Well atleast we can plan our own.
I must want SR but I think this is not happen now because of Geet's condition . Maan is so caring wo aisa koi step nahi lega . But I want a romantic and passoinate SR
  • Another track ofcourse now will be the million dollar question about the baby and how is Maan and the CV's going to proceed with this hanging threat.
Lets see Ye Baby track Maan kaise handle karte hai . I want the baby and want too see the Maan's reaction when Geet will in labour pain . It will be love see that Man have also labour pain .  I hope both baby and Geet will be fine . Geet's reports may be fine .
  • The post marriage Nhok-Jhok, all of us would love to see a lot of this
Definitely Some nhok -jhok to hona chahiye .
  • The track of the pregnancy cravings and how Maan takes care of Geet (again depending on point 2)
It will love to see that middle at night Geet cravings for some food and Maan kaise Geet ka demand puri karte hai.
  • Arjun's revenge track and how Maan and Geet will handle it or how you think it will turn out. (I have a feeling that the peak of the revenge will reveal NT's truth after which I think Geet will be instrumental in getting the change in Arjun) No jhootis or chappals please but I have this gut instinct that NT will wake up from coma and may change her negativity........just my feeling......please don't kill me
 I think Geet will handle this revenge track . But Maan Geet . Dadi and anne will not forgive Arjun .
Dee I have the same feelings that after coma Nt trun positive . Mujhe lagta hai shewill try to act that Nt' forget everythingt still devil . May be Dev will back in KM
about Geet . and act as a Positive bu

•  Sameera's entry......would love to hear your take on how this can be & will be shown
Ofcourse I want Sameera's entry . It will love to see after know the Sameera's truth Geet , sameera ko Maan ke paas nahi anne denge . And Geet will prove that Maan sirf Geet ka .And will also prove that Sameera was wrong . I want to much possessive Geet.
  • Vicky's entry.....when will this happen
I think everything will happen . Vicky will be back . I think  Sameera ke saath Vicky ka koi connection hai

I don't know if I've gone overboard in my post but lets try & elaborate on these points and see where it leads us.....should make interesting discussion atleastLOL

My comments are Red

hey mona..........................me wants very much for geet to proove that he is only GEET KA MAAN!!!!!!!!!!1

possessive geet we want to see!!!!!!!!!!

drdee142bharkha

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged

Wink

Sorry dear.....my mistake....Aash had asked me earlier this week and I didn't bother to recheck the schedule.....I wrote a note in yesterday's thread asking if it's still so didn't get any reply so assumed that it must still be so........do you want me to recall this

no issues dear.. we can do rotations..LOL

are yaar ghoom fir kar mujhe kyu sazaaa milti hai!!!!!!!!!!!Cry

Aash because we love you so much we'll give you a good sazaa........you give extra lessons to our munda Maan so we get to see a good SR and then we'll all call you Maan Ki Aash for one full day (only if we get a good SR) LOL Wink So what sayQuestion

nahi yaar.. aash lekin yeh sazza nahi hai.. lagtha hai.. tumhe  extra classes dene padenge munda ko!!!!!!

drdee142bharkhaLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
@samata=========

me too wanaa see possessive geet..........

and agree about NT _ MSK scenes...............they are a treat to watch yaar............

NT can never be positive........

drdee142bharkha

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged

Wink

no issues dear.. we can do rotations..LOL

are yaar ghoom fir kar mujhe kyu sazaaa milti hai!!!!!!!!!!!Cry

nahi yaar.. aash lekin yeh sazza nahi hai.. lagtha hai.. tumhe  extra classes dene padenge munda ko!!!!!!

jani xtra classes sazaa nahi hai.aur wo to dee ka idea tha!!!!!!

drdee142bharkha

Go to top