Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles Sunday-ka-din- Ab Aage Kya (Page 28)

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumona_mona28

@ whitepearl

We all are at the verge of loosing patience with this preggy track. They must settle it soon. Talking about Annie and Daadi...I do not think the know about this sooner or later they will. 

I am having another feeling for AA track.....Y have they shown something like SR for AA. There has to be a purpose. one b'coz Arhun wants to take a revenge...
another could be that Geet would loose her child in site of Maan's effort to save the baby. And Annie would eventually hand over her baby to Geet. Somehow I think CV does not want to show Geet with preg bumps. I do not want Annie to die but it may happen because Arjun can not be redeemed by just saying I am sorry later on in the show. He has to be punished so no man would even think of taking a revenge by impregnating a girl. He should get a punishment enough to let him burn in guilt.

All this is very far fetched imagination but just a thought to share with fellow crazies.

Nice prediction yaar . Sometimes mujhe vi ye khayal aya tha .And I think Maan will never forgive Arjun .

Thanks mona.....I am not good with prediction ...but if You also felt the same may be something will come true.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

Originally posted by drdee142

Originally posted by bharkha

Yeah I did read Varsha's prediction and they are very interesting.......I really hope that they don't show anything happening to Geet's baby as this totally negates all that Geet has fought for till now.....

Things will never be the same for Geet & also between Maaneet if Geet loses her baby and don't forget Maan has promised that he'll save the baby over her and Maan always keeps his promises, they for sure will not show anything happening to Geet so the baby will be fine too......that's just my reasoning but the CV's have never been logical so we have to prepared for the worst
U R right daisy.....If Geet looses baby nothing would be the same between Maaneet. I also do not want Annie to suffer. But we R keeping our finger crossed. Hope CV s would bless us with happiness not sadness.

That's what I'm hoping for too, but there another thing, I don't think that things will go so far that Annie will deliver the child without Arjun knowing the truth about NT cause once Geet and Maan realize what Arjun has done to Annie, they'll surely confront him and all the truth about NT will be out so once the truth is out Arjun will definitely repent what he has done......again this is my logical reasoning but once again can't say with the CV's

Yea Arjun will definitely repent .....But can he ever undo his act. Will Annie be able to forgive him. afterall that was not love...nor lust but a cold hearted revenge. He used her like a doormat. ...the highest insult to a girl's love......I know they all want happy endings but sometimes some guys must be taught a harsh lesson. I am usually in favour of forgiveness but after what Arjun has done I can't muster myself to appreciate forgiveness of him in the future tack. A long time back I saw a movie where the husband betrays wife and ask for forgiveness. The wife simple ask her husband if he would have forgive her in case she had betrayed him. The husband could not say yes. and the wife said ----'U yourself answered your question'.

Oh he definitely doesn't deserve forgiveness......he has sunk to the lowest level for his revenge to use an innocent girl like this is the most disgusting thing to do.

He had so called issues with MSK so if was truly a man he should have planned an open war with Maan using an innocent girl is not only very low and unethical but also cowardly.......he definitely doesn't deserve forgiveness.....

But he could do all this because of Annie's foolishness, how can a modern educated girl who was hated Indian traditions because they victimised women fall for those obvious cheating techniques that Arjun used, a marriage exchanging garland and taking pheras around the candle and consummating the marriage all in a dingy storeroom in secret at the same time her brother's getting married......how stupid and selfish & unthinking could she get.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhamisty85

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Yeah I did read Varsha's prediction and they are very interesting.......I really hope that they don't show anything happening to Geet's baby as this totally negates all that Geet has fought for till now.....

Things will never be the same for Geet & also between Maaneet if Geet loses her baby and don't forget Maan has promised that he'll save the baby over her and Maan always keeps his promises, they for sure will not shoe anything happening to Geet so the baby will be fine too......that's just my reasoning but the CV's have never been logical so we have to prepared for the worst
U R right daisy.....If Geet looses baby nothing would be the same between Maaneet. I also do not want Annie to suffer. But we R keeping our finger crossed. Hope CV s would bless us with happiness not sadness.

hey i dont think so...even if geet loses her baby.. everything ll be k between maneet as geet said to brij tat nobody can create misunderstanding between them n their relationship is very strong... and i think geet ll lose her baby only bcoz of health reasons even which she has to accept...and even i dont want annie to suffer..... poor gal...

drdee142sptrnomisty85

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
@all crazies.......just now read all ur predictions regarding the new promo...........u girls have dissected the promo very wellClapClapClap

About MSK's attitude in the promo, poor Maan always he has to make heartbreaking choices during the most happiest times in his life....................Geet is shocked seeing her Maan's dusht dhanav avatar in the promo............i think is a positive sign..........i mean now Geet knows whenever Maan behaves strangely there is always a big reason behind it especially after how he broke down due to his guilt abt their baby's decision....................i think right now Maan wud go to diff docs to get second opinion............also he has to keep himself busy so that Geet wud think he is busy with work that's all bcuz he wud not want Geet to realize that he is kind of avoiding her for a reason...............u know in promo the way it is shown like MSK saying ab aur kya............i think this is just to give us a shock...............in the actual epi Maan wud try to keep a distance but he wud never be so rude to his Mishti especially when he knows he shud be taking care of her the most  now.........not even give her a tiny bit of stress.................yeh promos sirf hame heartattackes dete hai but Maan's behaviour in the actual epi wud never be so harsh yaar............so not to worry so much...........as u all have mentioned even i'm eagerly waiting for this track.................

About AA i wud never want Anni to forgive Arjun...............Anni, Dadi and MAANEET shud make Arjun see the truth and later even if he repents also he shud not be forgiven by anyone...............he deserves punishement which is more harsher than wat Dev deserves.................................
About Anni's baby (if she gets pregnant depends on wat cvs wud show)............MAANEET can take care of her baby but i don't want MAANEET to lose their baby.............i know here i'm too emotional v r all so attached to Khushi yaar.............i know seeing things practically means Geet might lose baby bcuz of her present health condition but cvs know v all r so attached to Khushi so i doubt they wud show MC..............rem NT's attempt to kill Geet and baby  but cvs did not show MC bcuz they got negative feedback on MC track so i doubt they wud show it..................................

now v just have to wait to see wat is in store for us...........hum sab crazies dekh rahe the sapne SR kiWinkWinkWinkLOL.............kya kya nahi kiya tha SR song saare plans aash ki claases par yeh new promo ne thoLOLLOLLOL..................in new promo the atmosphere room decoration and all is like as if they r going to show us SR but the dialogues haila yeh kaha se aagaye.............hum sab hot and passionate scene ki sapne mein the............even bechari Geet woh bhi expect kar rahi thi passionate and romantic Maan ki aur use mila angry young Maan............she might be so shocked that now itself she might deliver her babyLOLLOLLOL............(don't people say if in shock thye the mother delivers baby soon...................u all mite say Geet is only 3 months pregnant but cmon guys when 3 months mein doc can ask to choose between mother and baby, when they don't show bump eventhough it's so many months anythign can happen with MAANEET's baby.......baby is special and blessed bcuz it has parents like MAANEET...............on a serious note i really feel bad for our lovely MAANEETCryCryCry......................but i want to be positive..........let's hope for the best!!!SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

Edited by sptrno - 24 January 2011 at 3:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkha

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maneet1985

sorry had to leave yesteday... powe went off  and my lap did have enough energy to stand!!!

i didnt see the new promo but read the comments!!!

kya yaar.. sab padai pani mein mil gaya!!!!

hey crazies.. think NO SR for now!!!!!

hey same here.. power cut tha yar.....which movie u went...

i know sab everything spoiled.. but hope to see geet seducing maan......
he he..

yes eveerything spoiled.. ab kya jawab degi aash hum sab koLOL

i went for a regional movie.. It was a malayalam movie.. its called traffic and it is story to 4 different people/familes come together at a particular time in atraffic!!!

i really enjoyed it!!!

how was ur sunday

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkha

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged

sorry had to leave yesteday... powe went off  and my lap did have enough energy to stand!!!

i didnt see the new promo but read the comments!!!

kya yaar.. sab padai pani mein mil gaya!!!!

hey crazies.. think NO SR for now!!!!!

hey same here.. power cut tha yar.....which movie u went...

i know sab everything spoiled.. but hope to see geet seducing maan......
he he..

yes eveerything spoiled.. ab kya jawab degi aash hum sab koLOL

i went for a regional movie.. It was a malayalam movie.. its called traffic and it is story to 4 different people/familes come together at a particular time in atraffic!!!

i really enjoyed it!!!

how was ur sunday

Oh for me Sunday is a working day.........really tough day.........lots of work and then I read about the promo and my heart sank but still felt positive till I saw the promo and Maan's face and I'm nervous.......we ll know what he's doing and why but what a terrible thing to happen on the wedding night....

I feel so sorry for both of them.....Maan because he's forced to behave like this with Geet and Geet because poor thing has no idea what has happened & why her husband is behaving like that on the most important day of their life

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
u kno dee..i just say the promo................

me not upset about no sr.wo to pata tha..........

maans reaction is unreadable.............
doesnt make sense..............

how can he upset geet? when doc specificaally said no stree????

cant read maaans reaction yaar.....

drdee142bharkhasptrno

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

u kno dee..i just say the promo................

me not upset about no sr.wo to pata tha..........

maans reaction is unreadable.............
doesnt make sense..............

how can he upset geet? when doc specificaally said no stree????

cant read maaans reaction yaar.....

You're right Aash he will definitely not want to stress Geet....you know sometimes these promos are so misleading......lets hope that's what it is.......but like to said Maan's face is what made me nervous couldn't read his expressions but he sort of looked mad

sptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aash

Go to top