Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles Sunday-ka-din- Ab Aage Kya (Page 27)

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajeev the best

Originally posted by bharkha

@hi crazies...
worried about the new promo...guys chill..... promos are always misleading.....if msk is behaving this way there has to be a big reason.....even in the last promo they have shown that brij is shooting geet during the pheras but nothing of that sort happened na....so chill guys.....

agree samata... promos r always misleading... but me n varsha discussin on future track.. the possibilities.................
varsha i loved ur ff dear...it's very good....
i guess the cvs have learnt the trick...they are doing this for trps.....

Thanks Samata....CVs have always given us exiting twists so i am hopeful this time also

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged

@hi crazies...
worried about the new promo...guys chill..... promos are always misleading.....if msk is behaving this way there has to be a big reason.....even in the last promo they have shown that brij is shooting geet during the pheras but nothing of that sort happened na....so chill guys.....

agree samata... promos r always misleading... but me n varsha discussin on future track.. the possibilities.................
varsha i loved ur ff dear...it's very good....
i guess the cvs have learnt the trick...they are doing this for trps.....

thanks samata... but with the abortion track... i really hope trps increase

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlsptrnoRajeevGurtiFan

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by whitepearl

me too...but guess Maan is doing it purposely.
I like the new twist in the story.....so do not be so disheartened....Maan is saying pyaar hua, shaadi hui ab aur kya.....so let Geet teach him ab aur kya....Ha..Ha..Ha it will be fun watching Maan resisting Geet.

on a serious note Maan is doing this because of Geet's health......She is in a delicate state. Maan knows she won't be able to resist Geet if he will go close to her. So poor fellow is taking extra precaution by keeping distance and making it more obvious.

secondly.....I guess this time Maan is really scared. He has already promised Geet if any situation like this (choosing b/w the baby and Geet) will arise in future he will choose the baby.......I guess Maan is refraining himself to get more hurt. He loves Geet but to make that decision of letting Geet hurt or die is already killing him and if he would let Geet come too near, his love would force him to change the decision this time also. He is in a great dilemma where he has to let his beloved go for their child's sake.....I wish and I believe that nothing like this would happen in future but for now...Maan is fighting a hard war and he is trying to keep himself intact as far as possible lest he breaks down.

after u said even i started likin the new twist.... so let geet teach him " ab kya...".....pity maan.. he is in such a dilemma...and i guess geet ll not sit quiet... she ll definitely try figuring it out.. and sooner ll see geet knowin the truth and maan breaking down wit his hidden emotions

Oh I feel so sorry for both Maan and Geet, especially Maan....they went to so much to get married and now they have this sword hanging over them.....poor Maan must really be in a terrible state but I agree with both of you Geet will break down his defences & get the truth out of him and Geet teaching him Ab Kya will be very interestingLOL

RajeevGurtiFansptrnobharkha

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

I like the new twist in the story.....so do not be so disheartened....Maan is saying pyaar hua, shaadi hui ab aur kya.....so let Geet teach him ab aur kya....Ha..Ha..Ha it will be fun watching Maan resisting Geet.

on a serious note Maan is doing this because of Geet's health......She is in a delicate state. Maan knows she won't be able to resist Geet if he will go close to her. So poor fellow is taking extra precaution by keeping distance and making it more obvious.

secondly.....I guess this time Maan is really scared. He has already promised Geet if any situation like this (choosing b/w the baby and Geet) will arise in future he will choose the baby.......I guess Maan is refraining himself to get more hurt. He loves Geet but to make that decision of letting Geet hurt or die is already killing him and if he would let Geet come too near, his love would force him to change the decision this time also. He is in a great dilemma where he has to let his beloved go for their child's sake.....I wish and I believe that nothing like this would happen in future but for now...Maan is fighting a hard war and he is trying to keep himself intact as far as possible lest he breaks down.

after u said even i started likin the new twist.... so let geet teach him " ab kya...".....pity maan.. he is in such a dilemma...and i guess geet ll not sit quiet... she ll definitely try figuring it out.. and sooner ll see geet knowin the truth and maan breaking down wit his hidden emotions

Oh I feel so sorry for both Maan and Geet, especially Maan....they went to so much to get married and now they have this sword hanging over them.....poor Maan must really be in a terrible state but I agree with both of you Geet will break down his defences & get the truth out of him and Geet teaching him Ab Kya will be very interestingLOL
ya dee.... it ll be interesting to see...and pity maan esp... go to pg 26.. white pearl (varsha) has predicted some future possibilities...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrno

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
k..... guys.. have to leave now.. catch u soon...
bye varsha, samata and mansy...

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrno

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged

you know varsha i like ur predictions on this...
it's quite a possibility....
i agree arjun should not be forgiven.....

even i was tellin hima dii the same thing.. annie ll be pregnant and her child ll be brought by maan n geet..... and dont worry msk ll not forgive arjun.... i hope geet doesnt feel guilty by bringin arjun to home.. she dint listen msk s words na...
A very important point Barkha.....Geet will think because of her Annie fall into Arjun's trap. She will be devastated and lose all trust in humanity...one more reason to increase her stress level and loose the baby.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhaRajeevGurtiFansptrno

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged

ya dee.... it ll be interesting to see...and pity maan esp... go to pg 26.. white pearl (varsha) has predicted some future possibilities...

Yeah I did read Varsha's prediction and they are very interesting.......I really hope that they don't show anything happening to Geet's baby as this totally negates all that Geet has fought for till now.....

Things will never be the same for Geet & also between Maaneet if Geet loses her baby and don't forget Maan has promised that he'll save the baby over her and Maan always keeps his promises, they for sure will not show anything happening to Geet so the baby will be fine too......that's just my reasoning but the CV's have never been logical so we have to prepared for the worst

Edited by drdee142 - 24 January 2011 at 1:14am

RajeevGurtiFansptrnobharkha

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Yeah I did read Varsha's prediction and they are very interesting.......I really hope that they don't show anything happening to Geet's baby as this totally negates all that Geet has fought for till now.....

Things will never be the same for Geet & also between Maaneet if Geet loses her baby and don't forget Maan has promised that he'll save the baby over her and Maan always keeps his promises, they for sure will not shoe anything happening to Geet so the baby will be fine too......that's just my reasoning but the CV's have never been logical so we have to prepared for the worst
U R right daisy.....If Geet looses baby nothing would be the same between Maaneet. I also do not want Annie to suffer. But we R keeping our finger crossed. Hope CV s would bless us with happiness not sadness.

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrno

Go to top