Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles Sunday-ka-din- Ab Aage Kya (Page 25)

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

arre koi in cvs ko samjhao ki khatarnak promos se humein drana band karen............ab inka asar kuch kam hone laga hai.LOL

Misty dear they are known for it.....itni jaldi baaz nahin aayege.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhasptrnomisty85

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

Originally posted by bharkha

after u said even i started likin the new twist.... so let geet teach him " ab kya...".....pity maan.. he is in such a dilemma...and i guess geet ll not sit quiet... she ll definitely try figuring it out.. and sooner ll see geet knowin the truth and maan breaking down wit his hidden emotions

Maan can't hide anything from Geet. Moreover if she is the mother she has a right to know about her baby's welfare. She would definitely coax Maan to know the truth. After all it is their struggle now. Remember first time also Maan could not hold the truth for a long time. Somebody may the doc will tell her. 

But one more thing barkha....If Maan would tell Geet about everything an dtry to find out a solution won't that be the best thing to do?...Even if she insist to carry on with the pregnancy and if Geet is to die in the process (according to doc)...should not Maan fill every moment of her remaining life with love. This is the least he can do.

haan maan cannot hide anything from geet... but for health reasons... i think he may hide.... as geet shudnt be under stress.. but by behavin in a strange way.. defn geet ko shak ho jaayega...geet has every right to know...v have to see how long maan hides... he hid abt tat truth as he was feeling guilty tat he saved the mother not the baby....

i likd ur 2nd solution both husband n wife trying to figure it out.....but i think maan ll not let her know....no stress aur msk ll do anythin to save his lady love

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlsptrnodewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by misty85

arre koi in cvs ko samjhao ki khatarnak promos se humein drana band karen............ab inka asar kuch kam hone laga hai.LOL

Misty dear they are known for it.....itni jaldi baaz nahin aayege.LOL

right in cvs ko mazza aata hai in khaatarnaak promos mein.......  LOL LOL LOL LOL 

but gud to see angry msk back....Smile Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged

Guys don't bang your heads to much on new promo. WinkThey are misleading....... I mean they give you an inkling of what's going to happen in the weak but not exactly that....... for example the wedding promo showed brij shooting Geet but it happened in a different manner in the actual episode. NT tries to shoot her where as brij tries to burn her. So this promo, I believe, means Maan is going to maintain distance which is going to be very odd feeling for Geet.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlsptrnobharkhasumona28dewdropred

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

haan maan cannot hide anything from geet... but for health reasons... i think he may hide.... as geet shudnt be under stress.. but by behavin in a strange way.. defn geet ko shak ho jaayega...geet has every right to know...v have to see how long maan hides... he hid abt tat truth as he was feeling guilty tat he saved the mother not the baby....

i likd ur 2nd solution both husband n wife trying to figure it out.....but i think maan ll not let her know....no stress aur msk ll do anythin to save his lady love
Won't his cold behavior give her stress. Imagine a young bride and her husband is behaving in the most rude manner...a husband who  claims to love her wife beyond limits.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnobharkhasumona28

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

@hi crazies...
worried about the new promo...guys chill..... promos are always misleading.....if msk is behaving this way there has to be a big reason.....even in the last promo they have shown that brij is shooting geet during the pheras but nothing of that sort happened na....so chill guys.....

Edited by rajeev the best - 23 January 2011 at 11:30pm

sptrnobharkhasumona28dewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged

Won't his cold behavior give her stress. Imagine a young bride and her husband is behaving in the most rude manner...a husband who  claims to love her wife beyond limits.

i know mite be maan thinking tat if she comes to know abt the doc n her pregnancy stuff.. geet toot jaayegi.. she ll under even more stress..n he does not want to lose his lady love...

n one more thing.. maan has to talk to geet asap.. as doc gave  him few days time... cvs i hope u understand the meanin of few days...

whitepearlsptrnosumona28RajeevGurtiFan

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
@ crazies....
These promos are misleading but they always carry a hidden message like....Brij did tried to kill Geet but could not succeed. Likewise Maan would also try to distant himself and hide the fact but would not succeed. This way or that Geet will be in a shock to hear about the baby's condition.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RajeevGurtiFansptrnobharkhasumona28dewdropred

Go to top