Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles Sunday-ka-din- Ab Aage Kya (Page 24)

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
sorry had to leave yesteday... powe went off  and my lap did have enough energy to stand!!!

i didnt see the new promo but read the comments!!!

kya yaar.. sab padai pani mein mil gaya!!!!

hey crazies.. think NO SR for now!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
@ deepthi

sorry had to leave yesteday... powe went off  and my lap did have enough energy to stand!!!

Deepthi SR ko chado Ab kya hoga ye to batao . Poor Geet.........

sptrnobharkha

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

hey same here.. power cut tha yar.....which movie u went...

i know sab everything spoiled.. but hope to see geet seducing maan......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sumona28

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
me too...but guess Maan is doing it purposely.
I like the new twist in the story.....so do not be so disheartened....Maan is saying pyaar hua, shaadi hui ab aur kya.....so let Geet teach him ab aur kya....Ha..Ha..Ha it will be fun watching Maan resisting Geet.

on a serious note Maan is doing this because of Geet's health......She is in a delicate state. Maan knows she won't be able to resist Geet if he will go close to her. So poor fellow is taking extra precaution by keeping distance and making it more obvious.

secondly.....I guess this time Maan is really scared. He has already promised Geet if any situation like this (choosing b/w the baby and Geet) will arise in future he will choose the baby.......I guess Maan is refraining himself to get more hurt. He loves Geet but to make that decision of letting Geet hurt or die is already killing him and if he would let Geet come too near, his love would force him to change the decision this time also. He is in a great dilemma where he has to let his beloved go for their child's sake.....I wish and I believe that nothing like this would happen in future but for now...Maan is fighting a hard war and he is trying to keep himself intact as far as possible lest he breaks down.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142RajeevGurtiFansptrnobharkhasumona28dewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by whitepearl

I like the new twist in the story.....so do not be so disheartened....Maan is saying pyaar hua, shaadi hui ab aur kya.....so let Geet teach him ab aur kya....Ha..Ha..Ha it will be fun watching Maan resisting Geet.

on a serious note Maan is doing this because of Geet's health......She is in a delicate state. Maan knows she won't be able to resist Geet if he will go close to her. So poor fellow is taking extra precaution by keeping distance and making it more obvious.

secondly.....I guess this time Maan is really scared. He has already promised Geet if any situation like this (choosing b/w the baby and Geet) will arise in future he will choose the baby.......I guess Maan is refraining himself to get more hurt. He loves Geet but to make that decision of letting Geet hurt or die is already killing him and if he would let Geet come too near, his love would force him to change the decision this time also. He is in a great dilemma where he has to let his beloved go for their child's sake.....I wish and I believe that nothing like this would happen in future but for now...Maan is fighting a hard war and he is trying to keep himself intact as far as possible lest he breaks down.

after u said even i started likin the new twist.... so let geet teach him " ab kya...".....pity maan.. he is in such a dilemma...and i guess geet ll not sit quiet... she ll definitely try figuring it out.. and sooner ll see geet knowin the truth and maan breaking down wit his hidden emotions

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

whitepearlsptrnosumona28misty85

sumona28 IF-Sizzlerz
sumona28
sumona28

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

orginally posted by bharkha
after u said even i started likin the new twist.... so let geet teach him " ab kya...".....pity maan.. he is in such a dilemma...and i guess geet ll not sit quiet... she ll definitely try figuring it out.. and sooner ll see geet knowin the truth and maan breaking down wit his hidden emotions

Hope aisa ho jai .  Hope Geet will know the truth very soon .

whitepearlbharkha

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
arre koi in cvs ko samjhao ki khatarnak promos se humein drana band karen............ab inka asar kuch kam hone laga hai.LOL

sptrnobharkha

whitepearl Goldie
whitepearl
whitepearl

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

Maan can't hide anything from Geet. Moreover if she is the mother she has a right to know about her baby's welfare. She would definitely coax Maan to know the truth. After all it is their struggle now. Remember first time also Maan could not hold the truth for a long time. Somebody may the doc will tell her. 

But one more thing barkha....If Maan would tell Geet about everything an dtry to find out a solution won't that be the best thing to do?...Even if she insist to carry on with the pregnancy and if Geet is to die in the process (according to doc)...should not Maan fill every moment of her remaining life with love. This is the least he can do.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhadewdropred

Go to top