Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles Sunday-ka-din- Ab Aage Kya (Page 16)

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged

who is opening tomorrow .... what is this weeks rota

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by bharkha

spee aur aash: maan ko itni chinta nahi rahegiii jithni tumhe ho rahi hai geet ki.. aur cvs ko ye idea dena band karo...
  arre yaar tum humpe kyun ghussa kar rahi hai v r predicting bcuz v know Maan very well i guess u don'y know him like usLOL.............v know that for him his Geet' and Khushi's health will be more important than his own wishes and desiresSmileWink

maan doesnt wants geet to be under stresss... and if he doesnt does anytihng.. geet ko shak ho jaayega....and agree that geet s and khushi s health are his top priority..... aur predict karo toh aacha predict karo yar...yeh aia via kya predict kar rahe ho...LOL LOL LOL LOL 

sptrno

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

who is opening tomorrow .... what is this weeks rota

even i dont know....lets fill in now....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged

mon - Dew ... I don't mind opening ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkha

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by ix2u

i m back but for 20 min ... my sis tried to make my niece sleep ... but it happend the other way ... LOLmy niece made my sis go to sleep & she is playing while sleeping next to my sis LOLLOLLOL ... after 20 min got to go as my sis will go to office ... i will b back may b after she comes from work ... so wht's going on now ...

ha ha ha.. it happens.. thank god my niece slept... varna running behind her itself mera aadha din challa jaatha hai.... come back soon hima diii

i dont have a niece... but a very naughty nephew... he just turned 2 last november... yesterday also he was running behind me with a ruler when i came home from work... whenever i say bye and to give a kiss before leaving the house, he would say no...LOLLOL
he he he.. so sweet LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ..... my niece wakes me up everyday... nobody knows in my home tat me till late nite in this forum and she comes to my room in the morning and calls varsha bhua uto.. varsha bhua uto... oh god....CryCryCry. samajh mein hi nahi aata hai ghar mein sabko kya bataau....Cry LOL LOL and bcoz of this my having dark circles.... Cry  Cry  Cry 
hey bhagwan mba karne ke baad maine ithne muskil se dark circle kam khatham kiya tha and now once again.. noooooooooooooooooooo Cry Cry 

mujhe bhi batana agar dark circles ka olaaj mil jaye to..........

even me have them.
raat ko 3 baje tak ol rahti hu.aur subah suubah kaam!!!!!!!!

hey almond oil laaga badam ka tel... roj sote samay.. i hope u find some changes....
i use bajaj company..  tat suits me.. tu dekhle... tujhe kaun sii company suit karegi... if possible din mein apply 3 - 4 times a day.......
also try applying boiled potatoes.... helps in reducing dark circle......

i hope tu seriously pooch rahi hai.. mazzak math udaana....

mai seriously pooch rah hu.........
lekin almond oil nahi chalta mujhe try kiya.......
xtra oily skin hai.breakouts hote haiCryCryCryCry
boiled potato kaise lagao???

i hope u tried bajaj company almond oil.. tats non sticky oil...apply only to the dark circle areas...even i tried other oils no use to me..
hey sorry not boiled potatoes... normal potatoes ko grate karke.. apply under the dark circle areas... also u can apply the juice of the normal potatoes...but u need to apply on a regular basis...
u know girls i could never sacrifice my sleep no matter wat even during exams i used to sleep for like 8-9 hours but now i have gone sooooooooooooo crazy for our lovely MAANEET and dear crazies that now i'm staying up so late giving up my sleep alsoLOL............it's like v can sacrifice eating sleeping going out with relatives and frenz just to watch MAANEET scenes again and again and live in MAANEET paradise forever and then come on GF to meet my lovely and naughty craziesLOLWink.................................about dark circles i think even cucumber juice works or potatoe juice like u have mentioned.............actually instead of using outside almond eyes so frequently near eyes.......it is sensitive so bttr use natural remediesSmile............i don't want anything to happen to my crazies' beautiful eyes and faceSmileSmileSmile

same here spee........i used to sleep n sleep n sleep......n now no sleep........CryCryCryCry
u kno i didnt even attend my sisters haldi-mehendi properly!!!!! coz i wanted to run home n watch geet!!!!! pathetic naLOLLOLLOL
haha u didn't attend ur sis' haldi-mehendi properlyLOLLOLLOL but v were all so excited and v watched MAANEET's marriage and all ceremonies so many times that now i have lost count alsoLOLLOLLOL.............u r not pathetic dear it is just that MAANEET ka nasha aur jaadu aisa hai ki ek baar chad jaaye toh phir utartha nahi hai aur use hum utarne bhi nahi dengeLOLLOLLOLWinkWinkWink.................like ijat said even i'm very proud to be a crazy MAANEETIAN i think v all sailing in the same boat................for people around us v r completely paagal but v all crazies r very proud of our paagalpanLOLLOLLOL................MAANEET and Crazy MAANEETIANS have made life so rokcing, fun, bindaaz, v r getting to know our hidden talents and also learning a lot of new things from other craziesLOLLOLWinkWinkWink..................so not to worry yaar v all understand each other so it makes no difference if others don't understand usLOLLOLLOL

haan yar....v all r crazy... v all sailin on the same boat... outsiders think tat v r mad.. .. very true cannot imagine my life without this forum.....

aur aash tu missed ur sis haldi ceremony LOL LOL LOL 

hey bhagwan.... i have my cousins wedding in the month of april and ll be out of station for 15 days... me from tamilnadu and i have to go to other states.. for all shoppin and wedding.... mera kya hoga tab.Cry Cry Cry ..mein soch soch ke paagal ho rahi hoon...

sptrno

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged

bharkha .... to ur question ...after how many months abortion can't b done ...

well there is a time limit as the baby grows ... i don't know wht month is last ... but it happened to my sis ...

my sis was carrying 1st time & she had a complication ... & suddenly the Dr. said baby can't b saved ... & she was entering into 7 th month after 2 days ...

so they could not abort the baby ... she had to deliver the baby ... & had to go labour pains ... & the baby was already dead in the womb ... 

now a days .... this case is happening quite common happend to my friend ... my 2 cousins & my sis ....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudisptrnobharkha

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged

mon - Dew ... I don't mind opening ....

mon - dew
 tue - me'
wed -
thurs
fri
sat
sun - deeps

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged

bharkha .... to ur question ...after how many months abortion can't b done ...

well there is a time limit as the baby grows ... i don't know wht month is last ... but it happened to my sis ...

my sis was carrying 1st time & she had a complication ... & suddenly the Dr. said baby can't b saved ... & she was entering into 7 th month after 2 days ...

so they could not abort the baby ... she had to deliver the baby ... & had to go labour pains ... & the baby was already dead in the womb ... 

now a days .... this case is happening quite common happend to my friend ... my 2 cousins & my sis ....

hey diiii.. sorry for ur sis, friends and cousins.. thank u for the info...
aash posted this dii

@varsha=========

see in normal circumstances i dont kno...........but if there is complication.then u can abort the baby at any time..........

Go to top