Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles Sunday-ka-din- Ab Aage Kya (Page 14)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by ix2u

Originally posted by dewdropred

i m back but for 20 min ... my sis tried to make my niece sleep ... but it happend the other way ... LOLmy niece made my sis go to sleep & she is playing while sleeping next to my sis LOLLOLLOL ... after 20 min got to go as my sis will go to office ... i will b back may b after she comes from work ... so wht's going on now ...

ha ha ha.. it happens.. thank god my niece slept... varna running behind her itself mera aadha din challa jaatha hai.... come back soon hima diii

i dont have a niece... but a very naughty nephew... he just turned 2 last november... yesterday also he was running behind me with a ruler when i came home from work... whenever i say bye and to give a kiss before leaving the house, he would say no...LOLLOL
he he he.. so sweet LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ..... my niece wakes me up everyday... nobody knows in my home tat me till late nite in this forum and she comes to my room in the morning and calls varsha bhua uto.. varsha bhua uto... oh god....CryCryCry. samajh mein hi nahi aata hai ghar mein sabko kya bataau....Cry LOL LOL and bcoz of this my having dark circles.... Cry  Cry  Cry 
hey bhagwan mba karne ke baad maine ithne muskil se dark circle kam khatham kiya tha and now once again.. noooooooooooooooooooo Cry Cry 

mujhe bhi batana agar dark circles ka olaaj mil jaye to..........

even me have them.
raat ko 3 baje tak ol rahti hu.aur subah suubah kaam!!!!!!!!

hey almond oil laaga badam ka tel... roj sote samay.. i hope u find some changes....
i use bajaj company..  tat suits me.. tu dekhle... tujhe kaun sii company suit karegi... if possible din mein apply 3 - 4 times a day.......
also try applying boiled potatoes.... helps in reducing dark circle......

i hope tu seriously pooch rahi hai.. mazzak math udaana....

mai seriously pooch rah hu.........
lekin almond oil nahi chalta mujhe try kiya.......
xtra oily skin hai.breakouts hote haiCryCryCryCry
boiled potato kaise lagao???

i hope u tried bajaj company almond oil.. tats non sticky oil...apply only to the dark circle areas...even i tried other oils no use to me..
hey sorry not boiled potatoes... normal potatoes ko grate karke.. apply under the dark circle areas... also u can apply the juice of the normal potatoes...but u need to apply on a regular basis...
u know girls i could never sacrifice my sleep no matter wat even during exams i used to sleep for like 8-9 hours but now i have gone sooooooooooooo crazy for our lovely MAANEET and dear crazies that now i'm staying up so late giving up my sleep alsoLOL............it's like v can sacrifice eating sleeping going out with relatives and frenz just to watch MAANEET scenes again and again and live in MAANEET paradise forever and then come on GF to meet my lovely and naughty craziesLOLWink.................................about dark circles i think even cucumber juice works or potatoe juice like u have mentioned.............actually instead of using outside almond eyes so frequently near eyes.......it is sensitive so bttr use natural remediesSmile............i don't want anything to happen to my crazies' beautiful eyes and faceSmileSmileSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhaLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

i m back but for 20 min ... my sis tried to make my niece sleep ... but it happend the other way ... LOLmy niece made my sis go to sleep & she is playing while sleeping next to my sis LOLLOLLOL ... after 20 min got to go as my sis will go to office ... i will b back may b after she comes from work ... so wht's going on now ...

ha ha ha.. it happens.. thank god my niece slept... varna running behind her itself mera aadha din challa jaatha hai.... come back soon hima diii

i dont have a niece... but a very naughty nephew... he just turned 2 last november... yesterday also he was running behind me with a ruler when i came home from work... whenever i say bye and to give a kiss before leaving the house, he would say no...LOLLOL
he he he.. so sweet LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ..... my niece wakes me up everyday... nobody knows in my home tat me till late nite in this forum and she comes to my room in the morning and calls varsha bhua uto.. varsha bhua uto... oh god....CryCryCry. samajh mein hi nahi aata hai ghar mein sabko kya bataau....Cry LOL LOL and bcoz of this my having dark circles.... Cry  Cry  Cry 
hey bhagwan mba karne ke baad maine ithne muskil se dark circle kam khatham kiya tha and now once again.. noooooooooooooooooooo Cry Cry 

even me have them.

hey almond oil laaga badam ka tel... roj sote samay.. i hope u find some changes....
i use bajaj company..  tat suits me.. tu dekhle... tujhe kaun sii company suit karegi... if possible din mein apply 3 - 4 times a day.......

i hope u tried bajaj company almond oil.. tats non sticky oil...apply only to the dark circle areas...even i tried other oils no use to me..
hey sorry not boiled potatoes... normal potatoes ko grate karke.. apply under the dark circle areas... also u can apply the juice of the normal potatoes...but u need to apply on a regular basis...
u know girls i could never sacrifice my sleep no matter wat even during exams i used to sleep for like 8-9 hours but now i have gone sooooooooooooo crazy for our lovely MAANEET and dear crazies that now i'm staying up so late giving up my sleep alsoLOL............it's like v can sacrifice eating sleeping going out with relatives and frenz just to watch MAANEET scenes again and again and live in MAANEET paradise forever and then come on GF to meet my lovely and naughty craziesLOLWink.................................about dark circles i think even cucumber juice works or potatoe juice like u have mentioned.............actually instead of using outside almond eyes so frequently near eyes.......it is sensitive so bttr use natural remediesSmile............i don't want anything to happen to my crazies' beautiful eyes and faceSmileSmileSmile

same here spee........i used to sleep n sleep n sleep......n now no sleep........CryCryCryCry
u kno i didnt even attend my sisters haldi-mehendi properly!!!!! coz i wanted to run home n watch geet!!!!! pathetic naLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged

he he he.. so sweet LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ..... my niece wakes me up everyday... nobody knows in my home tat me till late nite in this forum and she comes to my room in the morning and calls varsha bhua uto.. varsha bhua uto... oh god....CryCryCry. samajh mein hi nahi aata hai ghar mein sabko kya bataau....Cry LOL LOL and bcoz of this me having dark circles.... Cry  Cry  Cry 

well at least she only calls you, my nephew comes and jumps on the bed LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

dark circles are a sign of our love for Maan & Geet... be proud of them WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL
very well said dearClapClapClapClapClapClapClap............i'm very proud to be a crazy MAANEETIANWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOL...............v can sacrifice anything and bear anything for them our jaanWinkWinkWinkSmileSmileLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhacraziekudiLoquacious_Aash

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

even me have them.

same here spee........i used to sleep n sleep n sleep......n now no sleep........CryCryCryCry
u kno i didnt even attend my sisters haldi-mehendi properly!!!!! coz i wanted to run home n watch geet!!!!! pathetic naLOLLOLLOL
haha u didn't attend ur sis' haldi-mehendi properlyLOLLOLLOL but v were all so excited and v watched MAANEET's marriage and all ceremonies so many times that now i have lost count alsoLOLLOLLOL.............u r not pathetic dear it is just that MAANEET ka nasha aur jaadu aisa hai ki ek baar chad jaaye toh phir utartha nahi hai aur use hum utarne bhi nahi dengeLOLLOLLOLWinkWinkWink.................like ijat said even i'm very proud to be a crazy MAANEETIAN i think v all sailing in the same boat................for people around us v r completely paagal but v all crazies r very proud of our paagalpanLOLLOLLOL................MAANEET and Crazy MAANEETIANS have made life so rokcing, fun, bindaaz, v r getting to know our hidden talents and also learning a lot of new things from other craziesLOLLOLWinkWinkWink..................so not to worry yaar v all understand each other so it makes no difference if others don't understand usLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhaLoquacious_Aash

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Hi guys....
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend....& a great Sunday....
chalo miss me ...i'm going to be pretty inactive(trying to stay awayCry) since my exams to do 'Sri Ganesh' from tomorrow...
Wish me luck....& I hope you guys have lots of fun.....
bye

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142bharkhasptrnoLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged

witt try will try................
to say humara MAANSmile
thank u thank u thank u dearSmileWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhaLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Hi guys....
chalo miss me ...i'm going to be pretty inactive(trying to stay awayCry) since my exams to do 'Sri Ganesh' from tomorrow...
bye
best of luck nandu............
plz concentarte on ur exams...........
we will wait for u till u finish..........
miss ur wonderful updates n lovely picture stories.........
put the same passion in ur studiea that u do in maaneet.u'll def topLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasingh

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

Hi guys....
bye
Hi dear..........thanks dearSmileSmile.........oh that is y u were missing in yest' thread.........don't worry dear u will do very well.......u have all the best wishes of all crazies!!!SmileSmileSmile........gud luck sweety!!!.......i know u will do really well in ur exams and will make all crazies proudSmileSmileHug..........we will miss u dearHug............plz come back as soon as u finish ur examsSmileSmileSmile................also i read ur Maan-Geet's soulmate thread it is so beautiful and lovelyClapClapClapClapClap..........u have exams but still u did a marvellous job!!!..........i don't want to disturb u anymoreLOL plz continue with ur studiesSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nanditasinghbharkha

Go to top