Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles Sunday-ka-din- Ab Aage Kya (Page 13)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
witt try will try................
to say humara MAANSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by ix2u

Originally posted by dewdropred

i m back but for 20 min ... my sis tried to make my niece sleep ... but it happend the other way ... LOLmy niece made my sis go to sleep & she is playing while sleeping next to my sis LOLLOLLOL ... after 20 min got to go as my sis will go to office ... i will b back may b after she comes from work ... so wht's going on now ...

ha ha ha.. it happens.. thank god my niece slept... varna running behind her itself mera aadha din challa jaatha hai.... come back soon hima diii

i dont have a niece... but a very naughty nephew... he just turned 2 last november... yesterday also he was running behind me with a ruler when i came home from work... whenever i say bye and to give a kiss before leaving the house, he would say no...LOLLOL
he he he.. so sweet LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ..... my niece wakes me up everyday... nobody knows in my home tat me till late nite in this forum and she comes to my room in the morning and calls varsha bhua uto.. varsha bhua uto... oh god....CryCryCry. samajh mein hi nahi aata hai ghar mein sabko kya bataau....Cry LOL LOL and bcoz of this my having dark circles.... Cry  Cry  Cry 
hey bhagwan mba karne ke baad maine ithne muskil se dark circle kam khatham kiya tha and now once again.. noooooooooooooooooooo Cry Cry 

mujhe bhi batana agar dark circles ka olaaj mil jaye to..........

even me have them.
raat ko 3 baje tak ol rahti hu.aur subah suubah kaam!!!!!!!!

hey almond oil laaga badam ka tel... roj sote samay.. i hope u find some changes....
i use bajaj company..  tat suits me.. tu dekhle... tujhe kaun sii company suit karegi... if possible din mein apply 3 - 4 times a day.......
also try applying boiled potatoes.... helps in reducing dark circle......

i hope tu seriously pooch rahi hai.. mazzak math udaana....

mai seriously pooch rah hu.........
lekin almond oil nahi chalta mujhe try kiya.......
xtra oily skin hai.breakouts hote haiCryCryCryCry
boiled potato kaise lagao???

i hope u tried bajaj company almond oil.. tats non sticky oil...apply only to the dark circle areas...even i tried other oils no use to me..
hey sorry not boiled potatoes... normal potatoes ko grate karke.. apply under the dark circle areas... also u can apply the juice of the normal potatoes...but u need to apply on a regular basis...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnoLoquacious_Aash

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Originally posted by sptrno

@all crazies.........u know abt sameera's entry i don't want her to physically come but i want rather a flashback  like dadi telling Geet or something like that and then the MAANEET scene i mentioned on p6

no spee.without sams entry woh scene me dum nahi rahega...........

geet has to see maans anger.
she has to feel his restlessness........

only then can she undersatand the depth of his despair....

scene will be lacking yaar.......
haha u know aash i was abt to edit this post of mine but u commented on it before thatLOL.........yea sameera shud come.........v can see Maan's helpnesses and also Maan's awkwardness u know i just hope cvs don't drag it too much that's all...........u r right to have the depth of despair v need her only then MAANEET's scene will have the effect it shud have.................

like they say............without evil u can never judge the depth of goodness........Smile
very well said dearClapClapClap...................i can't like u post jaanu soHeart

bharkhaLoquacious_Aash

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
deeps, reena, samata, hima, roch, spee. dee .......... wer r u guys.......??????????????????????????????????????????

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ix2u

Originally posted by dewdropred

i m back but for 20 min ... my sis tried to make my niece sleep ... but it happend the other way ... LOLmy niece made my sis go to sleep & she is playing while sleeping next to my sis LOLLOLLOL ... after 20 min got to go as my sis will go to office ... i will b back may b after she comes from work ... so wht's going on now ...

ha ha ha.. it happens.. thank god my niece slept... varna running behind her itself mera aadha din challa jaatha hai.... come back soon hima diii

i dont have a niece... but a very naughty nephew... he just turned 2 last november... yesterday also he was running behind me with a ruler when i came home from work... whenever i say bye and to give a kiss before leaving the house, he would say no...LOLLOL
he he he.. so sweet LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ..... my niece wakes me up everyday... nobody knows in my home tat me till late nite in this forum and she comes to my room in the morning and calls varsha bhua uto.. varsha bhua uto... oh god....CryCryCry. samajh mein hi nahi aata hai ghar mein sabko kya bataau....Cry LOL LOL and bcoz of this my having dark circles.... Cry  Cry  Cry 
hey bhagwan mba karne ke baad maine ithne muskil se dark circle kam khatham kiya tha and now once again.. noooooooooooooooooooo Cry Cry 

mujhe bhi batana agar dark circles ka olaaj mil jaye to..........

even me have them.
raat ko 3 baje tak ol rahti hu.aur subah suubah kaam!!!!!!!!

hey almond oil laaga badam ka tel... roj sote samay.. i hope u find some changes....
i use bajaj company..  tat suits me.. tu dekhle... tujhe kaun sii company suit karegi... if possible din mein apply 3 - 4 times a day.......
also try applying boiled potatoes.... helps in reducing dark circle......

i hope tu seriously pooch rahi hai.. mazzak math udaana....

mai seriously pooch rah hu.........
lekin almond oil nahi chalta mujhe try kiya.......
xtra oily skin hai.breakouts hote haiCryCryCryCry
boiled potato kaise lagao???

i hope u tried bajaj company almond oil.. tats non sticky oil...apply only to the dark circle areas...even i tried other oils no use to me..
hey sorry not boiled potatoes... normal potatoes ko grate karke.. apply under the dark circle areas... also u can apply the juice of the normal potatoes...but u need to apply on a regular basis...

ok will try bajaj wala..........
aur ye aloo grate karne ka time kiske pass hai yaar????CryCryCry
thanks honeySmile

drdee142bharkha

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged

@all crazies.........u know abt sameera's entry i don't want her to physically come but i want rather a flashback  like dadi telling Geet or something like that and then the MAANEET scene i mentioned on p6

haha u know aash i was abt to edit this post of mine but u commented on it before thatLOL.........yea sameera shud come.........v can see Maan's helpnesses and also Maan's awkwardness u know i just hope cvs don't drag it too much that's all...........u r right to have the depth of despair v need her only then MAANEET's scene will have the effect it shud have.................

like they say............without evil u can never judge the depth of goodness........Smile

hey sameera shud enter but no stretching of her... jithne speed se aaogi uthne speed se hi chali jaana.. samjhi kya

Loquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged

deeps, reena, samata, hima, roch, spee. dee .......... wer r u guys.......??????????????????????????????????????????

hima is baby sitting.and writind her SS........
dee is travelling.........

drdee142dewdropred

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged

hey sameera shud enter but no stretching of her... jithne speed se aaogi uthne speed se hi chali jaana.. samjhi kya

yup jhat jhat fata fat!!!!!!!!!!!LOLLOL

drdee142

Go to top