Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

CrazyIncredibles Sunday-ka-din- Ab Aage Kya (Page 10)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by drdee142

A big hug from me to all my crazies, Hug

a big hug from me also....Hug

My first attempt so please bear with me......
nice post deee.....

When Aash asked me to open Sunday's thread I agreed but kept pondering about the topic, very seriously thought of opening a thread about the extending role of AA then thought why spoil our Sunday talking about something negative it should be fun and about something we love so here it is:

thank god u never opened on aa.. our sunday wud have been spoiled...

Now Maan and Geet are married so what now? What are we expecting to see, what future tracks could there be, I know there have been various posts about this but this is one topic we can go overboard discussing and fulfil our wishes atleast on this thread and hope the CV's are reading & will fulfil some of our wishes:

• The most awaited event after the wedding; the SR to be or not to be.........I know what my crazies want but what do you think the CV's are planning? Well atleast we can plan our own.

hey want an sr.. tat too with the song "ghoongat mein chand hoga aachal mein chandni.....chupke se dekhenge sajan ko sajni...."

• Another track ofcourse now will be the million dollar question about the baby and how is Maan and the CV's going to proceed with this hanging threat.

i know... hey 1 doubt.... plz clear my doubt.. till how many months abortion can be done....

• The post marriage Nhok-Jhok, all of us would love to see a lot of this

definitely post marriage nok jhok chahiye... tat too with original charm......

• The track of the pregnancy cravings and how Maan takes care of Geet (again depending on point 2)

ya ya defn..... maan fulfilling geet s wishes even in odd hours.....

• Arjun's revenge track and how Maan and Geet will handle it or how you think it will turn out. (I have a feeling that the peak of the revenge will reveal NT's truth after which I think Geet will be instrumental in getting the change in Arjun) No jhootis or chappals please but I have this gut instinct that NT will wake up from coma and may change her negativity........just my feeling......please don't kill me

hey even i agree.. even i hope this arjun knows the truth asap.. so tat maan n geet chain se jee sake.....

•  Sameera's entry......would love to hear your take on how this can be & will be shown

no sameera s entry... tu jaa bhad mein...... ab paachthaaye .... jab chidiya chug gaayee kheth... bye bye sameera...

• Vicky's entry.....when will this happen

haan yar.. vicky s entry.. also geet s family entry.. raji and tito...

I don't know if I've gone overboard in my post but lets try & elaborate on these points and see where it leads us.....should make interesting discussion atleastLOL

hey also want adi and pinky s love story to start.....
hey dee my comments in red..
hey i think this song is from khoobsurat.............sanjay n urmila ki aur koi movie nahi hai!!!!!
n mee tooo wants loverboy adi n seductress pinki!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

spandana ... nice analysis as always ... got to go now ... as my baby sitting time is back ... c u all later in the evening ...

thank u dearSmileSmileHug............v will be waiting for u dearSmile.........come back soonSmileWink .............also hope u have fun with cute mahiSmileSmileSmile.............plz give her a hug frm my sideHug

Edited by sptrno - 23 January 2011 at 4:07am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkhadewdropred

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@varsha=========

see in normal circumstances i dont kno...........but if there is complication.then u can abort the baby at any time..........

thanks aash.... and u wer askin abt that song na "ghoongat mein chand hoga aachal mein chandni chupke se dkehenge sajan ko sajni " hey its from the movie khoobsurat...
thanks to spee and hima diii... they told the movie name

hehe me wrote the same just now...LOL

bharkha

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged

spee aur aash: maan ko itni chinta nahi rahegiii jithni tumhe ho rahi hai geet ki.. aur cvs ko ye idea dena band karo...

darling geet ki bina maan adhoora hai........

so chintea to hogi na...

bharkha

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged

@all crazies============

where the heck did maan find darji??????

woh log to gayab ho gaye te na?///ConfusedConfusedConfused

not in HP any more

only to Dev, they disappeared...Wink
MSK can find anyone...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhaLoquacious_Aash

ixxu IF-Dazzler
ixxu
ixxu

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dewdropred

i m back but for 20 min ... my sis tried to make my niece sleep ... but it happend the other way ... LOLmy niece made my sis go to sleep & she is playing while sleeping next to my sis LOLLOLLOL ... after 20 min got to go as my sis will go to office ... i will b back may b after she comes from work ... so wht's going on now ...

ha ha ha.. it happens.. thank god my niece slept... varna running behind her itself mera aadha din challa jaatha hai.... come back soon hima diii

i dont have a niece... but a very naughty nephew... he just turned 2 last november... yesterday also he was running behind me with a ruler when i came home from work... whenever i say bye and to give a kiss before leaving the house, he would say no...LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrnobharkhadewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

Hi my darling crazies......just finished work and now gonna drive home will be back after 1 1/2 to 2 hours......will try not to speed too much.....Big smile

take care honey..
no hurries.we want to meet u all in one pieceSmile

takr care n come back soon....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142sptrno

Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
ixu meri jaan..kaha hai yaar........
tu...
busy with ahem ahem....WinkWink