CrazyIncredibles Sunday-ka-din- Ab Aage Kya - Page 20

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by bharkha

haan maan cannot hide anything from geet... but for health reasons... i think he may hide.... as geet shudnt be under stress.. but by behavin in a strange way.. defn geet ko shak ho jaayega...geet has every right to know...v have to see how long maan hides... he hid abt tat truth as he was feeling guilty tat he saved the mother not the baby....

i likd ur 2nd solution both husband n wife trying to figure it out.....but i think maan ll not let her know....no stress aur msk ll do anythin to save his lady love
Won't his cold behavior give her stress. Imagine a young bride and her husband is behaving in the most rude manner...a husband who  claims to love her wife beyond limits.
@hi crazies...
worried about the new promo...guys chill..... promos are always misleading.....if msk is behaving this way there has to be a big reason.....even in the last promo they have shown that brij is shooting geet during the pheras but nothing of that sort happened na....so chill guys.....
Edited by rajeev the best - 13 years ago
Originally posted by whitepearl

Won't his cold behavior give her stress. Imagine a young bride and her husband is behaving in the most rude manner...a husband who  claims to love her wife beyond limits.

i know mite be maan thinking tat if she comes to know abt the doc n her pregnancy stuff.. geet toot jaayegi.. she ll under even more stress..n he does not want to lose his lady love...

n one more thing.. maan has to talk to geet asap.. as doc gave  him few days time... cvs i hope u understand the meanin of few days...
@ crazies....
These promos are misleading but they always carry a hidden message like....Brij did tried to kill Geet but could not succeed. Likewise Maan would also try to distant himself and hide the fact but would not succeed. This way or that Geet will be in a shock to hear about the baby's condition.
Originally posted by rajeev the best

@hi crazies...
worried about the new promo...guys chill..... promos are always misleading.....if msk is behaving this way there has to be a big reason.....even in the last promo they have shown that brij is shooting geet during the pheras but nothing of that sort happened na....so chill guys.....

agree samata... promos r always misleading... but me n varsha discussin on future track.. the possibilities.................

@ crazies....
These promos are misleading but they always carry a hidden message like....Brij did tried to kill Geet but could not succeed. Likewise Maan would also try to distant himself and hide the fact but would not succeed. This way or that Geet will be in a shock to hear about the baby's condition.

very true... der always a hidden point in the promo... geet has to know the truth but wen......?????????? cvs let me remind u.. the doc said few days time..... i hope u understand few days.. plz dont stretch this so much and regarding aa....jitne speed se aaye they uthne hi speed se arjun ki galath fami door kar do............
also do dadi n annie know abt the pregnancy issue ?????????? abortion n all those stuff ????

i know mite be maan thinking tat if she comes to know abt the doc n her pregnancy stuff.. geet toot jaayegi.. she ll under even more stress..n he does not want to lose his lady love...

n one more thing.. maan has to talk to geet asap.. as doc gave  him few days time... cvs i hope u understand the meanin of few days...

Ha Ha Ha..πŸ˜†.you are asking too much from CV's barkha...They do understand it dear....🀣. There clock is so damn slow that it could break the record of a snail's pace....See how Geet's few months ( max. 3 months preg.) runs for almost a year. and still no sign of preg. bump.
so again these few days may run into another 6 months.🀣

Ha Ha Ha..πŸ˜†.you are asking too much from CV's barkha...They do understand it dear....🀣. There clock is so damn slow that it could break the record of a snail's pace....See how Geet's few months ( max. 3 months preg.) runs for almost a year. and still no sign of preg. bump.
so again these few days may run into another 6 months.🀣

nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii......aisa math bolo yar😭 πŸ˜­ ... another 6 months..😭  😭 πŸ˜­. i ll lose patience..🀒 . tats y reminding cvs...😑 me k if they stretch pregnancy track yar.... but not all this doc s advice n abortion stuff..... 😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ 
@ barkha

We all are at the verge of loosing patience with this preggy track. They must settle it soon. Talking about Annie and Daadi...I do not think the know about this sooner or later they will. 

I am having another feeling for AA track.....Y have they shown something like SR for AA. There has to be a purpose. one b'coz Arhun wants to take a revenge...
another could be that Geet would loose her child in site of Maan's effort to save the baby. And Annie would eventually hand over her baby to Geet. Somehow I think CV does not want to show Geet with preg bumps. I do not want Annie to die but it may happen because Arjun can not be redeemed by just saying I am sorry later on in the show. He has to be punished so no man would even think of taking a revenge by impregnating a girl. He should get a punishment enough to let him burn in guilt.

All this is very far fetched imagination but just a thought to share with fellow crazies.
Edited by whitepearl - 13 years ago

agree samata... promos r always misleading... but me n varsha discussin on future track.. the possibilities.................
varsha i loved ur ff dear...it's very good....
i guess the cvs have learnt the trick...they are doing this for trps.....