Originally posted by: maneet1985

πŸ˜†

my comments in red!!

my replies in black dear............lovely ideas as usual dear😊
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: bharkha

he he he.. so sweet πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..... my niece wakes me up everyday... nobody knows in my home tat me till late nite in this forum and she comes to my room in the morning and calls varsha bhua uto.. varsha bhua uto... oh god....😭😭😭. samajh mein hi nahi aata hai ghar mein sabko kya bataau....😭 πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and bcoz of this me having dark circles.... 😭  😭  😭 
hey bhagwan mba karne ke baad maine ithne muskil se dark circle kam khatham kiya tha and now once again.. noooooooooooooooooooo 😭 πŸ˜­ 

well at least she only calls you, my nephew comes and jumps on the bed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dark circles are a sign of our love for Maan & Geet... be proud of them πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hey ijjat.. even i was telllin the same thing.... msk kuch bhi kar sakta hai... jab ghar mein barf gir sakti hai toh...den anything yar.. anything...................

totally agree with u dear....
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

mujhe bhi batana agar dark circles ka olaaj mil jaye to..........

even me have them.
raat ko 3 baje tak ol rahti hu.aur subah suubah kaam!!!!!!!!

hey almond oil laaga badam ka tel... roj sote samay.. i hope u find some changes....
i use bajaj company..  tat suits me.. tu dekhle... tujhe kaun sii company suit karegi... if possible din mein apply 3 - 4 times a day.......
also try applying boiled potatoes.... helps in reducing dark circle......

i hope tu seriously pooch rahi hai.. mazzak math udaana....
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@all crazies============

where the heck did maan find darji??????

woh log to gayab ho gaye te na?///πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

not in HP any more

woh Baba Maan Singh Khurana hai antaryami hai so he can find anyoneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†............on a serious ntoe i doubt that dev went to HP bcuz he was too scared but Maan Singh Khurana who is always right who has stood up wat is right fair and just and also his life's aim is only to fulfill all his Mishti's dreams, and see his Mishti and Khushi happy healthy and safe.........so Maan wud have used all means to find darji..........he migth have gone to HP or if they were not there he might have got a detective to find where Handa parivar lives now
sptrno thumbnail
@all crazies.........u know abt sameera's entry i don't want her to physically come but i want rather a flashback  like dadi telling Geet or something like that and then the MAANEET scene i mentioned on p6
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

hey almond oil laaga badam ka tel... roj sote samay.. i hope u find some changes....
i use bajaj company..  tat suits me.. tu dekhle... tujhe kaun sii company suit karegi... if possible din mein apply 3 - 4 times a day.......
also try applying boiled potatoes.... helps in reducing dark circle......

i hope tu seriously pooch rahi hai.. mazzak math udaana....

mai seriously pooch rah hu.........
lekin almond oil nahi chalta mujhe try kiya.......
xtra oily skin hai.breakouts hote hai😭😭😭😭
boiled potato kaise lagao???
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sptrno

@all crazies.........u know abt sameera's entry i don't want her to physically come but i want rather a flashback  like dadi telling Geet or something like that and then the MAANEET scene i mentioned on p6

no spee.without sams entry woh scene me dum nahi rahega...........

geet has to see maans anger.
she has to feel his restlessness........

only then can she undersatand the depth of his despair....

scene will be lacking yaar.......
sptrno thumbnail

no spee.without sams entry woh scene me dum nahi rahega...........

geet has to see maans anger.
she has to feel his restlessness........

only then can she undersatand the depth of his despair....

scene will be lacking yaar.......

haha u know aash i was abt to edit this post of mine but u commented on it before thatπŸ˜†.........yea sameera shud come.........v can see Maan's helpnesses and also Maan's awkwardness u know i just hope cvs don't drag it too much that's all...........u r right to have the depth of despair v need her only then MAANEET's scene will have the effect it shud have.................
sptrno thumbnail

spee aur aash: maan ko itni chinta nahi rahegiii jithni tumhe ho rahi hai geet ki.. aur cvs ko ye idea dena band karo...

arre yaar tum humpe kyun ghussa kar rahi hai v r predicting bcuz v know Maan very well i guess u don'y know him like usπŸ˜†.............v know that for him his Geet' and Khushi's health will be more important than his own wishes and desiresπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰