Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: divareena

drdee142 (mansy)  - πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—lovely idea for the thread.

For the future track, I would love to see

1) SR, more romantic and nokh jokh scenes between maan and geetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
2) would love to see maan running around trying to fulfil Geet's cravings for food.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
3) the baby track especially the scenes where we get to see maan's reaction when geet is in labour, i bet he would scream at all the doctors for not making geet's pain go awayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
4) would love to see vickys entry at a time when maan needs him because of arjun causing a lot of harm to khuarana constructions.
It would be good to see maan and vicky working together to make arjun lose. i would also love to see geet and devar ganging up on maan.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
5) sameera's entry. i would love to see a possessive side of geet and her fighting against sameera for maan. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

will come back late online with more suggestions😳. me going to go and sleep now 😊

Thanks Reena....πŸ€—glad you liked it😊

That's something I would love to see Maan screaming at the doctors when Geet is in labour & what a great idea of Vicky & Maan working together and Bhabhi & Devar Nhok-Jhok will be a treat to watch.

Always wanted to see the possesive side of Geet and her getting jealous of Sameera and trying her little crazy stunts that will be fun to watch πŸ˜†
bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

varsha honey......congo shongo yaar.tere parents jaa rahe hai maine suna............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

teri to nikal padi!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

haan yar... sirf 10 din ke liye... tab tak toh mazze hai bhai.....πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@mansy,,,,

A big hug from me to all my crazies, πŸ€—
hug to u too...πŸ€—first of all can't b online for a long time ... as i have 2 baby sit my cute niece... will come & go whn ever possible

My first attempt so please bear with me......

When Aash asked me to open Sunday's thread I agreed but kept pondering about the topic, very seriously thought of opening a thread about the extending role of AA then thought why spoil our Sunday talking about something negative it should be fun and about something we love so here it is:

thnks dee for not opening on marjanie ....love u for that .... πŸ˜†

Now Maan and Geet are married so what now? What are we expecting to see, what future tracks could there be, I know there have been various posts about this but this is one topic we can go overboard discussing and fulfil our wishes atleast on this thread and hope the CV's are reading & will fulfil some of our wishes:

• The most awaited event after the wedding; the SR to be or not to be.........I know what my crazies want but what do you think the CV's are planning? Well atleast we can plan our own.
dee if u ask me ... i want the SR to happen ...but still having 50 % doubt as per geet's health ...

my question is if any girl is in that state ... is it safe for her to have SR ....is my doubt ..... maan is a person who will not risk her life for eathly pleasures ....
but if her health permits .... then they can have SR ...

Another track ofcourse now will be the million dollar question about the baby and how is Maan and the CV's going to proceed with this hanging threat.
    The post marriage Nhok-Jhok, all of us would love to see a lot of this The track of the pregnancy cravings and how Maan takes care of Geet (again depending on point 2) Arjun's revenge track and how Maan and Geet will handle it or how you think it will turn out. (I have a feeling that the peak of the revenge will reveal NT's truth after which I think Geet will be instrumental in getting the change in Arjun) No jhootis or chappals please but I have this gut instinct that NT will wake up from coma and may change her negativity........just my feeling......please don't kill me  Sameera's entry......would love to hear your take on how this can be & will be shown
  • Vicky's entry.....when will this happen

I don't know if I've gone overboard in my post but lets try & elaborate on these points and see where it leads us.....should make interesting discussion atleast

dee i will continue ... telling stories to my niece ....

drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dewdropred

@mansy,,,,

hug to u too...πŸ€—first of all can't b online for a long time ... as i have 2 baby sit my cute niece... will come & go whn ever possible

When Aash asked me to open Sunday's thread I agreed but kept pondering about the topic, very seriously thought of opening a thread about the extending role of AA then thought why spoil our Sunday talking about something negative it should be fun and about something we love so here it is:

thnks dee for not opening on marjanie ....love u for that .... πŸ˜†

Now Maan and Geet are married so what now? What are we expecting to see, what future tracks could there be, I know there have been various posts about this but this is one topic we can go overboard discussing and fulfil our wishes atleast on this thread and hope the CV's are reading & will fulfil some of our wishes:

• The most awaited event after the wedding; the SR to be or not to be.........I know what my crazies want but what do you think the CV's are planning? Well atleast we can plan our own.
dee if u ask me ... i want the SR to happen ...but still having 50 % doubt as per geet's health ...

my question is if any girl is in that state ... is it safe for her to have SR ....is my doubt ..... maan is a person who will not risk her life for eathly pleasures ....
but if her health permits .... then they can have SR ...

Another track ofcourse now will be the million dollar question about the baby and how is Maan and the CV's going to proceed with this hanging threat.
    The post marriage Nhok-Jhok, all of us would love to see a lot of this The track of the pregnancy cravings and how Maan takes care of Geet (again depending on point 2) Arjun's revenge track and how Maan and Geet will handle it or how you think it will turn out. (I have a feeling that the peak of the revenge will reveal NT's truth after which I think Geet will be instrumental in getting the change in Arjun) No jhootis or chappals please but I have this gut instinct that NT will wake up from coma and may change her negativity........just my feeling......please don't kill me  Sameera's entry......would love to hear your take on how this can be & will be shown

I don't know if I've gone overboard in my post but lets try & elaborate on these points and see where it leads us.....should make interesting discussion atleast

dee i will continue ... telling stories to my niece ....

Hima give your niece a big from me πŸ€— waiting for you to come back and waiting for my other crazy sisters too 😍
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey crazies I updated my post on page 1
drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

drdee142

At first thanks for the thread dee

I must want SR but I think this is not happen now because of Geet's condition . Maan is so caring wo aisa koi step nahi lega . But I want a romantic and passoinate SR
  • Another track ofcourse now will be the million dollar question about the baby and how is Maan and the CV's going to proceed with this hanging threat.
Lets see Ye Baby track Maan kaise handle karte hai . I want the baby and want too see the Maan's reaction when Geet will in labour pain . It will be love see that Man have also labour pain .  I hope both baby and Geet will be fine . Geet's reports may be fine .
  • The post marriage Nhok-Jhok, all of us would love to see a lot of this
Definitely Some nhok -jhok to hona chahiye .
  • The track of the pregnancy cravings and how Maan takes care of Geet (again depending on point 2)
It will love to see that middle at night Geet cravings for some food and Maan kaise Geet ka demand puri karte hai.
  • Arjun's revenge track and how Maan and Geet will handle it or how you think it will turn out. (I have a feeling that the peak of the revenge will reveal NT's truth after which I think Geet will be instrumental in getting the change in Arjun) No jhootis or chappals please but I have this gut instinct that NT will wake up from coma and may change her negativity........just my feeling......please don't kill me
 I think Geet will handle this revenge track . But Maan Geet . Dadi and anne will not forgive Arjun .
Dee I have the same feelings that after coma Nt trun positive . Mujhe lagta hai shewill try to act that Nt' forget everythingt still devil . May be Dev will back in KM
about Geet . and act as a Positive bu

•  Sameera's entry......would love to hear your take on how this can be & will be shown
Ofcourse I want Sameera's entry . It will love to see after know the Sameera's truth Geet , sameera ko Maan ke paas nahi anne denge . And Geet will prove that Maan sirf Geet ka .And will also prove that Sameera was wrong . I want to much possessive Geet.
I think everything will happen . Vicky will be back . I think  Sameera ke saath Vicky ka koi connection hai

I don't know if I've gone overboard in my post but lets try & elaborate on these points and see where it leads us.....should make interesting discussion atleastπŸ˜†

My comments are Red

Mona even I have a feeling that they won't show the SR atleast till they clear this question about the baby & Geet's health so I guess we have to wait either for the doctor's report or see what the CV's are planning.....I hope no more drama & tension about the babyπŸ˜•
ixxu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maneet1985

ab to poochna hi padega!!!!
@ixuuuuuuuuuuuuu

where ar u crazie....

read this and tell me wht evil aas means!!!

haila... i dont know darling *blank* *innocent* 😳
drdee142 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ix2u

haila... i dont know darling *blank* *innocent* 😳

Oh the plot thickens, now I'm intrigued.....πŸ˜†
drdee142 thumbnail
Hey where are all my crazy sisters.....no one interested in todays thread πŸ˜• looks like everyones enjoying their Sunday holiday........and not missing Maaneet yet or are you all still lost in Maaneet fantasyland πŸ˜†
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

A big hug from me to all my crazies,

Same to u dee...........πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hey congo shongo on ur beautiful first thred!!!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank god u didnt waste our Sunday on them....even thogh i wudnt have minded discussing about 10 ways to painfully kill them!!!!!!!😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

Hear hear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CVS?????????? U here na???????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• Ok......crazyies dont kill me but me dont think there is gonna be CON in the SR!!!!!!! They may show some lovey dovey dialogues...repeat of the jewellary removal scene...and maybe light pecking...........😳😳😳😳😳
    • But def no CON now............just not posssible with geets condition...........(but rememember on the positive side.DOC DIDNT SAY NO CON>EVEN THO SHE KNEW THEY GETTING MARRIED THAT DAY.........ye baat mujhe khatak rahi hai...............any opinions?????πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
    • Also Cvs ne shaadi ka itna drama kiya.SR to next hype hai show ka.itni aasani se thodi batayenge.....they will prolong it.humko tadpaoge.........😑😑😑😑😑
    • So i think SR WILL HAPPEN but without ahem ahem!!!!😭😭😭😭😭
  • Another track ofcourse now will be the million dollar question about the baby and how is Maan and the CV's going to proceed with this hanging threat.
    • This has me confused yaar..............we all want to keep khushi.........coz she is n integral part of this show........the reason behind GEETS PARAYAPAN......Maaneets milaap.........geets new persona........πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.
    • The story of GHSP is about a young unmarried girl fighting for hersalf n her unborn childs right to live in this society.head heald high.........so if CVs remove the baby now..they will be cutting their own throats........
    • Asking me CVs cud go both ways.unka koi bharosa nahi hai............but i think babay will survive.....
    • But if they decide to kill the baby.they will get another TRP jolt.....coz of the rona dhona........😑😑😑
  • The post marriage Nhok-Jhok, all of us would love to see a lot of this
    • This is what we are alll waiting for...............methink Get will actually say thank u to maan on her first morning.like maaan said.........she is so in love with this guy.....😳😳😳
    • Office vs wife nok-jhok
    • Methinks this ahs a long list....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
  • The track of the pregnancy cravings and how Maan takes care of Geet (again depending on point 2)
    • I think maan shud buy a chat house for himself!!!!!!!!!!
    • Warna bechara forever pani puri ke stall pe parcel hi karva raha hoga..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
  • Arjun's revenge track and how Maan and Geet will handle it or how you think it will turn out. (I have a feeling that the peak of the revenge will reveal NT's truth after which I think Geet will be instrumental in getting the change in Arjun) No jhootis or chappals please but I have this gut instinct that NT will wake up from coma and may change her negativity........just my feeling......please don't kill me
    • U kno dee.in yest epi.arjun confessed to himself that he loves unvesha............so in future i wud like to see arjun in pain for hurting unvesha.not the sadist as he is being shownnoww
    • Also i was thinking maybe arjuns motto is only seducing annie n not impregnating her.....but accidently she becomes pregnaant.then arjun will be in dilemma(provided that was not his motive)......his revenge n his siter vs his unborn child............
    • About Nt....there is no way on this earth she turning positive.me just cant see that.....
  •  Sameera's entry......would love to hear your take on how this can be & will be shown
    • Not intersested right now..............
    • Same with him..........dont wanna think about it....too much happeming.....