Originally posted by: maneet1985

no probs hun!!!

enjoy in maanet dream land!!!

ixu se kuch seekh yaar!!!!!!!😑😑😑
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

lovely post dee....

1. well dee i don't think sr wil happen anytime soon...but what the hell we can imagine right like you said...would love see passion play between them...msk's full on xrated eyes and geet's shy smile..

2.i believe msk will go to other docs...certainly he needs to tell this to geet...letss ee

3.well they can start with nok jhok but they get more passionate after that and we can have a new flavour...

4.well i want maaneet to share chatpata food together that way geet will have her cravings satisfied and we can have maaneet moments..

5.even if arjun changes i don't want arnnie to go back to arjun..what he did is worse than dev...and he should not be forgiven....don't kill me for this ...i don't want nt to turn positive....apart from maaneet scenes i really enjoy nt-msk scenes....sparks seem to fly when they clash...and we need a villian...in the show....

6.sameera i believe is more than a passing affair in msk's life...otherwise...he shouldn't have changed...loved to how maaneet handles her and love to see a possessive kudi..when she faces mundas past..

7.vicky's entry well i believe will be after sameera's...love to see msk-vicky-geet bonding...

well that's it from me...hope you guys like it...
Edited by rajeev the best - 13 years ago
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bharkha

its k yar guys.. ll open 2 threads.. 1 in the mornin n the other in the eve... so mornin thread dee has opened.. tomo eve thread deeps ll open ... k ah...

varsha honey......congo shongo yaar.tere parents jaa rahe hai maine suna............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

teri to nikal padi!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
craziekudi thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

are yaar ghoom fir kar mujhe kyu sazaaa milti hai!!!!!!!!!!!😭

tu to badi expert ho gayi na sazaa paane mein!!!!

πŸ˜ƒ

tu to badi expert ho gayi na sazaa paane mein!!!!

πŸ˜ƒ

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
craziekudi thumbnail

ixu se kuch seekh yaar!!!!!!!😑😑😑

kya seekhu sis

kya seekhu sis

all shall be revealed in good time......
why dont u ask her......πŸ˜†
craziekudi thumbnail

all shall be revealed in good time......
why dont u ask her......πŸ˜†

ab to poochna hi padega!!!!
@ixuuuuuuuuuuuuu

where ar u crazie....

read this and tell me wht evil aas means!!!
divareena thumbnail
drdee142 (mansy)  - πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—lovely idea for the thread.

For the future track, I would love to see

1) SR, more romantic and nokh jokh scenes between maan and geetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
2) would love to see maan running around trying to fulfil Geet's cravings for food.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
3) the baby track especially the scenes where we get to see maan's reaction when geet is in labour, i bet he would scream at all the doctors for not making geet's pain go awayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
4) would love to see vickys entry at a time when maan needs him because of arjun causing a lot of harm to khuarana constructions.
It would be good to see maan and vicky working together to make arjun lose. i would also love to see geet and devar ganging up on maan.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
5) sameera's entry. i would love to see a possessive side of geet and her fighting against sameera for maan. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

will come back late online with more suggestions😳. me going to go and sleep now 😊

Edited by divareena - 13 years ago
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

are yaar ghoom fir kar mujhe kyu sazaaa milti hai!!!!!!!!!!!😭😭😭😭😭😭

Aash because we love you so much we'll give you a good sazaa........you give extra lessons to our munda Maan so we get to see a good SR and then we'll all call you Maan Ki Aash for one full day (only if we get a good SR) πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ So what say❓