India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Uh oh, what will happen now?

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Oh gosh, what will happen now? It ended at such an intense moment. Although I totally loved arohi going wild LOL , felt bad for her in the end when she found out arjun had fooled her..

Any guesses of what might happen on Monday? Hehehe she can pretend to faint and after 5 minutes when she wakes up, be the typical bahu in front of everyone and say she is schizophrenicLOLLOL Heyy, its an ekta serial, anything can happen right? ROFL

Only 45 hours left from my end, until mondays episode will air .. Ufff cant wait !! Wish we had 1 hour epi everyday Day Dreaming If not that, then at least once a month, thats not much to ask for Confused

So what do you think will happen on monday?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi_forever9Praniiwida

arshi_forever9 Senior Member
arshi_forever9
arshi_forever9

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
I am also very worried for poor arohi, i hope all goes well and mabey dadi will forgive her,or think something else of the matter like everything has happened so far like with kicking the kailash thing rasam, anywayz i have a feeling like that arohi will win this challenge also!!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Hmm I dont think daadi will kick her out .. but she will surely be disappointed .. Im totally anxious & excited for monday

Pranii

ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
definitely arohi ll find a way out...abbb arohi ki baarii hai ....lolxxxx

Pranii

chandarani1 Senior Member
chandarani1
chandarani1

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
i think dadi will cover Arohi act or something like that.she's definitely not going to kick her out bcos she already knows her motive behind moving in with them.what remains to be seen is whether she is still hopeful for this marriage to work or not? may be she 'll have some doubt but she's not going to give up so soon. she knows if anyone can save arjun from this crime world , it's only Aohi!! she's not letting her go that esily. plus i think Arohi may even say sorry to her later.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniiwida

Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
I think Arohi will find a way to turn the events to her favor, OR dadi will come to her rescue and scold her later for it alone. I'm sure arjun will get into shyt b.c dadi knows he's out to get arohi, I hope she grabs him by the ear or something, that would be GREAT to watch, LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniiwida

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
im sure she will do soemthing or dadi will be like know that soemthing is fishyy..
im sure they will suprise as  :D
i cantw ait till monday gosh this serial is killing me ehhe

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index