Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

serials...remote and dad..hehe (Page 5)

gemini1217 Senior Member
gemini1217
gemini1217

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Ohhhhhhhh................
Dis sumtimes happen wen u have to watch ur fav serial n anybody cums n sit in frontof tv n u cant watch it:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
dis has happpened with me also so many times........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ana.khan

shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
i know there are many awkward situation,,when the whole family cannot see the TV at the same time,,,but agar mijhe thodi bhi bhanak lag jaati hai,,to main puri tayyari karleti hoon,,apne family ko kisi aur kaam main uljhane ki,,yeah phir TV band jump to forums to see whats happenning

rasika_DS

sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
I agree with you... It is indeed a tragedy... But loved your post

angelina285

ASHZWIN Groupbie
ASHZWIN
ASHZWIN

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
situation in most houses is same 
lik my sis is a big fan of kmh she watch it daily i also lov it but i cant tell ny1
when ever i sit next to her nd watch it she tell to watch ur own action movies dont watch gal thg 
its so embarrassing 
like ur postWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelina285shinyclassic

cute_richa_ Groupbie
cute_richa_
cute_richa_

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
seriously...i have the exactly same problem.....its an every day issue when my dad comes n sit in front of tv when i m going to watch KMH...and this has made me miss a few episode...and i dont like watching it on you tube in such a slow motion..

angelina285

*~*Mehek*~* Goldie
*~*Mehek*~*
*~*Mehek*~*

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged

koi baat nahi YT hai na....

I have the same problem sometimes, my dad hate serials...
sezo Senior Member
sezo
sezo

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
i must be the oldest member at 33 and that to married. my husband hates the drama and is more of a documentary person, and you are right i have to alway watch it most of the time on the webb and currently my mother-in-law is visiting us here in uk, so i would never hear the end of it, if she found out i watched such shows as i am supposed to be muture now. but i only started whaching this drama back in november last yr. and watched all season 1 episodes along with new episodes, i try to watch on tv but as shows hear at 7:30pm always busy with house work as just arrive from work. but i would say if your viewing on webb i always go to desi-tashan.com, has really good quality and dont have search for episode like on you tube.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index