Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

serials...remote and dad..hehe (Page 4)

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shinyclassic

oh dear feel sorry for u,,but my case is totally different,,,

I make my dad see those soaps which I see,,mainly KMH,,bcoz it comes in such a time ,,my dad is at home,,and my dad watches KMH and also appreciates ,,,mainly karan and kritika's acting ,,,and he also tells that KMH is different bcoz it is free from rona dhona,,,he likes the story and the characters,,,,

and guess what yesterday ,,during the maha episode,,,he came home at 10:30,,,and was surprised to see KMH,,and asked me why didn't I informed him that mahaepisode was been telecasted,,,he then saw the remaining part and enjoyed,,,
and moreover KMH is an indian family soap,,so no problem when the whole family watches it,,,even sometimes my uncle(mamaji) joins us and its like whole family watching,,,,

and the shocking part is my mom doesnot see KMH,,,and I have to fight with her to take ctrl of the remote,,,

wow...amazing..my dad toh not even close to that..
he hates indian soap...saying they dnt have element
he wld be completely fyn if I watch prison break and all...gossip girl I wld be kicked double out by himLOL
cool yaar..and your mom hates itShockedmy mom doesn't like me talking all day karan karan..toh she hates it for thatLOL
and my brother is immune to me talking abt karan...he knws everythng..Embarrassed

Edited by angelina285 - 22 January 2011 at 11:14pm

khushnoodmir Senior Member
khushnoodmir
khushnoodmir

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with u it too happens with me bt in my case my bro never lvs the remote he watches other silly shows bt not kmh becoz he knows i m mad abt it just want to kill him that time not only this even powercut usually occurs during kmh time i really get frustated bt mostly i watch kmh on computer n we hv cable attached to it n there i usually watch it with my cousin safely n if cant watch it on either of the sources then no choice left other than you tube bt still it is btr to watch bad quality than not to watch at all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-brainychild92

myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
I used to watch Na ana is desh lado before with entire family but it went for leap and became like same stuff

So now we watch KMH2 with the entire family. My parents and grandparents have no issues watching the serial. KHM2 is not at all gross not like Big Boss4. That was a serial you cannot watch with your elders.

Nowadays bollywood movies cannot be watched with family, they are highly gross, I think many hollywood movies are better off for family outing. But i do not think KHM2 is gross. If your dad watches the serial for a few days he will start liking KHM2 i guess

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shinyclassic

cover Newbie
cover
cover

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
ha ha ah exactly the same thing happens in my homw.. :) but u saw the episode this time i missed it.. must watch it in youtube only...
tanu111a Goldie
tanu111a
tanu111a

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
my mom luv kmh. i was shocked  when i knew in my absense she used to watch it daily. my dad know ery well abt my luv for kmh.. now he is familiar with karanika faces. when kmh comes my dad goes  out of d room without saying a single word.

angelina285shinyclassic

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
hahaha...u r not alone dear, yeh kahani har ghar ki hai.LOL...*kahani ghar ghar ki*ROFL......n it's really very awkward to watch romantic serials in front of some male family member, specially father or brother.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

angelina285

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
haha loved it what u have written n so true.............n ya this is universal problem lol ....same hereWink n no matter u r kid , a teenager or adult ...unless u r living in a family this is a common problem Wink

-anzaeram-angelina285

Ashchv26 Newbie
Ashchv26
Ashchv26

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
vry vry vry true...thanks for sharing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index