India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

serials...remote and dad..hehe (Page 3)

ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
sameee here yaar...m lykkkk k kabbb jaen ge...ohh pllxxxx  koi call aa jae....n jese hi koi cute scene ae i m lykkkk oo God baba na aa jaen...one eye on tv n one on doorr......squinted hoti ja rhi hun mai touuu...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

afsiGURASH14-anzaeram-Pranii

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
hehe o cann understand youuu
we got uk timingg.. like here we behidn so i watch online
but i wanna watch like on tv as well .. but most of teh time my dad and im like nooo mujhe dekhnaa haii hehehe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii

brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
i agree.. but i'm a modern daughter.. i tell dad to go in his room.. he'll be like u can watch ur show infront of me.. i'll be like no dadyy.. u comment too much.. he'll be like no its okay.. and then ill be like dad!!! and then he'l go in..lol  this goes on for like 5 mins so i make sure i start early...  the only letdown is on superbowl sundays(im from the states)   thats a time where u cannot get ur parent off the tv... luckily thats on the afternoon and night(whne my dad works)     so yea i feel ur pain!

but now i live on campus so YT is my only source of kmh2:(

Pranii

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
ROFL I couldn't stop laughing at your post ... Hmm ... I still have the same problem EVEN when I don't watch KMH on tv (because we don't have imagine Ouch) See, I use YouTube as my source to watch KMH2 Embarrassed but my mom also watches it! She also LOVES this show LOL But it still feels very uncomfortable to watch a scene in the show when the two lovers having this romantic moment .. So today, I had it all planned out ... since my mom was going out to do some work, I would be able to watch the whole episode ALONE! So I can go crazy without worrying that my mom will think I have gone nuts LOLLOL Then my mom comes home and gets on the comp. which is in MY room Confused and starts watching it when I am doing home work.
I had to leave the room because it just feels akward ... I mean even though nothing happened but when Arjun was pulling Arohi close to him and all ... I thought why not leave?? ROFL Toh tv ke bina bhi mushkil hai dekne ke liye
Because when I watch Kitni ... I MUST watch it alone! 

Once I got fustrated with Arohi and started SCREAMING at my comp. screen!  I was being stupid not realizing that my mom was right next to me. Same thing happened when Arjun saved Chiku ... was sceaming at Arjun telling him that he was nuts for doing that ROFLROFL LOOK AT WHAT KMH DOES TO THEIR FANS Ermm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmh-anzaeram-GURASH14angelina285Praniiekdoteenchar

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

ROFL I couldn't stop laughing at your post ... Hmm ... I still have the same problem EVEN when I don't watch KMH on tv (because we don't have imagine Ouch) See, I use YouTube as my source to watch KMH2 Embarrassed but my mom also watches it! She also LOVES this show LOL But it still feels very uncomfortable to watch a scene in the show when the two lovers having this romantic moment .. So today, I had it all planned out ... since my mom was going out to do some work, I would be able to watch the whole episode ALONE! So I can go crazy without worrying that my mom will think I have gone nuts LOLLOL Then my mom comes home and gets on the comp. which is in MY room Confused and starts watching it when I am doing home work.
I had to leave the room because it just feels akward ... I mean even though nothing happened but when Arjun was pulling Arohi close to him and all ... I thought why not leave?? ROFL Toh tv ke bina bhi mushkil hai dekne ke liye
Because when I watch Kitni ... I MUST watch it alone! 

Once I got fustrated with Arohi and started SCREAMING at my comp. screen!  I was being stupid not realizing that my mom was right next to me. Same thing happened when Arjun saved Chiku ... was sceaming at Arjun telling him that he was nuts for doing that ROFLROFL LOOK AT WHAT KMH DOES TO THEIR FANS Ermm

ROFLROFLROFL...actually when I watch kitani my pillow and cusions become the victim..
I go on hidding my face in it..and then I go on being a red tomato..
if my mom see that na she wld thnk my daughter is getting old enough...shaadi karwa doLOL
highly embarassing to watch it infront of parents..bros..I can watch it only all alone so that i can give my full experssion while watching...kyunki seeing arjun..I dnt feel like anyone else to see me.
ROFL
I lik ecompletely lost..and W*H mom dad around/...dad toh never..I have to care m not charmed by any guyEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14shootingstar.xx

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

i agree.. but i'm a modern daughter.. i tell dad to go in his room.. he'll be like u can watch ur show infront of me.. i'll be like no dadyy.. u comment too much.. he'll be like no its okay.. and then ill be like dad!!! and then he'l go in..lol  this goes on for like 5 mins so i make sure i start early...  the only letdown is on superbowl sundays(im from the states)   thats a time where u cannot get ur parent off the tv... luckily thats on the afternoon and night(whne my dad works)     so yea i feel ur pain!

but now i live on campus so YT is my only source of kmh2:(

I dnt like telling my dad ki I watch soaps that to indian soaps...he fnds them brain damaging..with no logics..abhi how do I explain that s partially true for most of the soaps..but kitani its different..its like romeo juliet..that is in a our course..riteLOL
he wld have problem with that also...he fnds love story total damage and without logicsLOL

ana.khan

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mina_T

Oh man i know its sucks, i can't watch it when my mom is in the room, forget dad, BUT this person on yt  has it in really good quality. I just watch it all at night with my bedroom door locked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMgc47qptBg

hey thnx a lot..I like everytym I have to watch it in radi quality
this seemed perfect
thnks a lot for the user linkSmile
shinyclassic IF-Dazzler
shinyclassic
shinyclassic

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
oh dear feel sorry for u,,but my case is totally different,,,

I make my dad see those soaps which I see,,mainly KMH,,bcoz it comes in such a time ,,my dad is at home,,and my dad watches KMH and also appreciates ,,,mainly karan and kritika's acting ,,,and he also tells that KMH is different bcoz it is free from rona dhona,,,he likes the story and the characters,,,,

and guess what yesterday ,,during the maha episode,,,he came home at 10:30,,,and was surprised to see KMH,,and asked me why didn't I informed him that mahaepisode was been telecasted,,,he then saw the remaining part and enjoyed,,,
and moreover KMH is an indian family soap,,so no problem when the whole family watches it,,,even sometimes my uncle(mamaji) joins us and its like whole family watching,,,,

and the shocking part is my mom doesnot see KMH,,,and I have to fight with her to take ctrl of the remote,,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-GURASH14

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index