Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

serials...remote and dad..hehe (Page 2)

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

aww so cute and so true, i share the same story. However, tonight luckily everything went as planned but my brother wudnt fall asleep and watching KMH2 in front of him is like, umm, dont know what to say. he knows its my favorite but still its so uncomfortable for the reason u told :) so i missed Arjun teasing Arohi regarding Suhagraat scene :(( but watched everything after that and that too with my brother also watching and moreover enjoying it :D tomorrow i'll watch the repeats alone once and once with Mom hopefully sans the same scene, i so love it when she laughs and KMH2 is the reason :D

did he do that...it means..I need to go and watch it on YT..
I can't wait till repeat thenLOL

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelina285

Originally posted by Pranii

aww so cute and so true, i share the same story. However, tonight luckily everything went as planned but my brother wudnt fall asleep and watching KMH2 in front of him is like, umm, dont know what to say. he knows its my favorite but still its so uncomfortable for the reason u told :) so i missed Arjun teasing Arohi regarding Suhagraat scene :(( but watched everything after that and that too with my brother also watching and moreover enjoying it :D tomorrow i'll watch the repeats alone once and once with Mom hopefully sans the same scene, i so love it when she laughs and KMH2 is the reason :D

universal trouble I guessWinkLOL
bros are still manageable..I toh kick My bro sometyms out of the roomROFL
but dad..I dont even feel like telling him ki I watch soaps dad...he fnds them brainlessLOL
even I wld watch repeat...though I want to knw kya kya hua..but watching on YT ahhhh..such a pain...to eyes to watch karan in that quality that to fresh epiLOL

awhh bles

but u can wach em wivur bro cnt u..wv me it wil only b ma dad in d way..he finks dey waste of tym bt evri1 els waches it wiv meLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. lool exc xx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14angelina285

khalida4u Senior Member
khalida4u
khalida4u

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
i really agree with u @angelina285.whenever i watch something interesting or some special scenes in kmh2 like tip tip barsa one n many more in kmh2 suddenly my dad pops in from his office n i have 2 watch that scenes in youtube..i feeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllll soooooooo sad n feel likeAngry.i thought that it happens only with me but now i c that it happens to most crazy fans of kmh2.
But loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee arjuhi the mostttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-GURASH14angelina285

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khalida4u

i really agree with u @angelina285.whenever i watch something interesting or some special scenes in kmh2 like tip tip barsa one n many more in kmh2 suddenly my dad pops in from his office n i have 2 watch that scenes in youtube..i feeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllll soooooooo sad n feel likeAngry.i thought that it happens only with me but now i c that it happens to most crazy fans of kmh2.
But loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee arjuhi the mostttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.

you are not alone sweety..
we can open a sanstaha or club in that caseLOL

khalida4uGURASH14

poo25 Senior Member
poo25
poo25

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
tumahari bhi nahi merh bhi yahi kahani hai but i m lucky i saw today epi mere papa ghar pe 9:30 ko ghar pe aa gaye aur news dekh rahe the mujhe to laga aaj ka epi miss ho gaya but meri small sis ke samne mere papa bhi kuch nahi bolte meri choti si pyari si bahan ne meri help ki kmh ka maha epi dekhne me help ki thanks to my cute small sis mere papa ne 1st part dekh aur bad me bedroom me jakaq so gaye i just happy ki mene miss nahi kiya maha epi kyunki papa hai na choti bahan ki baat nahi talte isliye aaj meri kismat ne nahi meri pyari si sis ne sath diya

GURASH14Mina_T

-MissMinnie- Senior Member
-MissMinnie-
-MissMinnie-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
awwe bless yeah sme here
but you can always watch the maha epi again on the internet! i am guna after them cute scnes LOl

Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Oh man i know its sucks, i can't watch it when my mom is in the room, forget dad, BUT this person on yt  has it in really good quality. I just watch it all at night with my bedroom door locked.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMgc47qptBg
Love14 Senior Member
Love14
Love14

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Hi dear, i am so much in agreement with u that i cant express in words.........currently i am living in a hostel, so i have no choice but to watch kitni on net, but when i go to my homeplace in holidays its so painful when guests arrive exactly at 8pm in the night & sit in our drawing room...........& i keep waiting for them to go & just hoping that i can watch kitni on TVWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index