Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

serials...remote and dad..hehe

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
AngryAngryAngry
this is what my expression is all the tym..
and this expressions goes on getting intense and intense when clock hits the tym I have been waiting for three days
and everytym b4 the prime tym wht I plan is how to get control over my remote controlLOL
and everytym dad makes a move out of room I'm like seeing towards the remote as if now ur mynLOLbut he enters again...and I'm like dad go go...you must be having some work to doAngryLOLLOL
and then rite whn I feel ki he is leaving drawing room wht I see is this lame guest cuming rite whn its my serial starts..and M like goneCrykoi itne raat kissi ke ghar jaataAngrypsychossssLOL
again my eyes to the remote control..for hu dares to watch indian soap infront of dads...and sometyms guest...whr you have no guarantee kab arjun arohi ko khich ke waist se pakad leeEmbarrassedLOLme in heart attack and My dad in double heart aatack..ki I watch this stuffLOLMy tv goes foreverLOL
iseliye I waited all tym to actually him to leave for his room..and I was like...5 min gone..I missed the beginningUnhappy
10 min gone...dad plzzzz goCry
20 min gone...I shld go and kill my self I missed maha epiCryCry
and then 5 min left Shockedwhts the use now to watch
I ll get to see copyright infringement blah blah blahLOL

this is how it every tym goes...but this tym I was lucky I got to see it frm honeymoon argument..thnxs to that yawnLOL(of my dad)

now I'll have to watch remaining on YT..in sadu quality...you now how much paining it is to watch epi in such chota and bad qualityLOL

I tell you worlds biggest tragedy whn ur dad is infront of tv while your prime tym startsLOL
atleast for a teenagers..though I no more a teenagerLOL

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

coverkingkundrazmonrajjeskhadija-kmhash.arMitEssHLove14ishikaek43butterfly_16sezoMina_T-anzaeram-GURASH14gemini1217tanu111apinkyfrkaranikarose-girl-medz-SHIKHA19surpatelmisssmily..anshita..Praniishinyclassicrasika_DSaksh4IFShipra_Sdebby_11ekdoteencharAnjalii...xXxpayal_4wida

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Awwwwwwwwww sweety LOL You totally got me laughing right now hehehehe but at the same time I just feel like awww poor gal ..

I know the feeling, like when you are watching your serial and somehow your parent comes .. I mean its so true what you said, you never know when they get "close" or have this intimate scene .. Its so annoying

But in your case, all I can say is : awwwwwwwwww Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

monrajjesLove14GURASH14rose-girlangelina285Pranii

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
thanx to KMH it is on imagine so it doesn't show all that intimate scene..nai toh star one...OMG
I dare not to even put that channel on reandomly...kyunki you never no one the hero is without T shirt rite close to this lead...W*H no air passing trough them..ROFL
my dad wld kick me out of the house..ROFLROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

monrajjesLove14-anzaeram-rose-girlSHIKHA19surpatel..anshita..Praniibrainychild92

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
aww so cute and so true, i share the same story. However, tonight luckily everything went as planned but my brother wudnt fall asleep and watching KMH2 in front of him is like, umm, dont know what to say. he knows its my favorite but still its so uncomfortable for the reason u told :) so i missed Arjun teasing Arohi regarding Suhagraat scene :(( but watched everything after that and that too with my brother also watching and moreover enjoying it :D tomorrow i'll watch the repeats alone once and once with Mom hopefully sans the same scene, i so love it when she laughs and KMH2 is the reason :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monrajjesLove14-anzaeram-angelina285

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

aww so cute and so true, i share the same story. However, tonight luckily everything went as planned but my brother wudnt fall asleep and watching KMH2 in front of him is like, umm, dont know what to say. he knows its my favorite but still its so uncomfortable for the reason u told :) so i missed Arjun teasing Arohi regarding Suhagraat scene :(( but watched everything after that and that too with my brother also watching and moreover enjoying it :D tomorrow i'll watch the repeats alone once and once with Mom hopefully sans the same scene, i so love it when she laughs and KMH2 is the reason :D

universal trouble I guessWinkLOL
bros are still manageable..I toh kick My bro sometyms out of the roomROFL
but dad..I dont even feel like telling him ki I watch soaps dad...he fnds them brainlessLOL
even I wld watch repeat...though I want to knw kya kya hua..but watching on YT ahhhh..such a pain...to eyes to watch karan in that quality that to fresh epiLOL

Edited by angelina285 - 22 January 2011 at 11:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monrajjes

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged

oh we both share the same problem wenever i wants to watck kmh  in my lcd tv all alone in my drawing room my dad enters and starts his news channels and tht time my brain just goes to  SATWAN ASSMAM and than poor me watch tht epi in a smal jota mota tv

monrajjesGURASH14Love14angelina285

angelina285 IF-Dazzler
angelina285
angelina285

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surpatel

oh we both share the same problem wenever i wants to watck kmh  in my lcd tv all alone in my drawing room my dad enters and starts his news channels and tht time my brain just goes to  SATWAN ASSMAM and than poor me watch tht epi in a smal jota mota tv

]
which is an insult to karan kundra...ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monrajjesGURASH14Mina_T

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelina285

Originally posted by surpatel

]
which is an insult to karan kundra...ROFL

exaclty watching him in tht BABA ADAM JAMANA TV is actuall pain LOL

monrajjesMina_TGURASH14angelina285

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index