anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I was soo impressed with his work in Dhobi Ghat. πŸ˜³. I must say the boy has truck load of talent, no wonder he is one of my fav. actress's kid.  πŸ˜ƒ
I wish him all the best. Keep up the good work πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
PRATEEEEEEEIK!! ❀️ He is so good-looking and talented! I loved him in Jaane Tu.😳 His small role left such a great impact.πŸ‘πŸΌ I can't wait to see him in Dhobi Ghat!
hes quite unconventional and seems like a natural....i luv how subtle he is in his films...looking forward to more from him..πŸ˜ƒ
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Very touching interview... He talks about his mom....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puTOxkWbeGY[/YOUTUBE]
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
he always wearing thos caps
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He is doing Aarakshan with Deepikaaa! 😳YAY!!! πŸ˜ƒ He also has 'My Friend Pinto' produced by SLB! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Prateik is like a breath of fresh air...so different from the rest of the actors. I would put him in the Abhay Deol-Rahul Khanna slot...not in terms of acting, but because these guys are not your typical filmi hero and that's what I like! But Prateik defo has something about him. And both his smile and expressive eyes remind me of his mother, the late Smita Patil

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I really like Prateik he just seems like a nice guy. I hope he does well, I liked him in JTYJN and hopefully I will watch Dhobi Ghaat