India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Daily 1 hour episode

grounder IF-Rockerz
grounder
grounder

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Guys .. I was thinking if it is possible to have a daily 1 hour episode of KMH2? 
Isn't half an hour too less?
Today's maha epi was just perfect .. we need to watch KMH2 for atleast this long to be able to happily enjoy the entertainment 
I agree KMH2 team will need to work harder and longer to give us 1 hour daily episodes .. may be we can have half an hour episodes but on weekends as well i.e. 7 days a week ..
Hope Karan and Kritika will not kill me for expecting them to work so much Embarrassed .. but I really love their show Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanu111ashibz

rani712 Goldie
rani712
rani712

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Trueee i'd wish that too..but that means the might run out of ideas for the story quicker..and maybe KMH2 will end earlier.. i dont want i to end early :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

aksh4IF IF-Rockerz
aksh4IF
aksh4IF

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
i am split.. i want to know wht happens next and i dont want it to end.. too much hopes na??LOL

damn.. this show is too gud!!
ammyridz600 IF-Stunnerz
ammyridz600
ammyridz600

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
wish it was 1hr daily Embarrassed
but it will be unfair 2 z unit ,they will hv 2 work loadsssssss n will nt get time 4 themSmile
-DE- Senior Member
-DE-
-DE-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
There was a time where Jyoti was aired 1 hour daily on Imagine TV , but not for long just about 2 weeks.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index