India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

guys um new here..!!luv dis serial

ashluvdmg Goldie
ashluvdmg
ashluvdmg

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

hey dis is ashu...!!guys dun u think dis serial isnt getting enuf apppreciation 4rm de audience.i expected ppl 2 actually fall in love wid de characters instantly...hope it does in near future.um toh totally fida on characters esp naina,mr akkdu daksh n dash mom vibha..luv de show bcz of de simplicity n nok jhoks btw daksh n naina..!!

btw is it against de rules to open a new topic 4 a new mwmber..if so just leme knw..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliHessa85

sameera84 Groupbie
sameera84
sameera84

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Hey ashuSmile, welcome abroaTongued, firstly welcome to the forumHug, i hope u have a pleasant time hereTongue, and be an active and interesting part of the forumWink. secondly yes i agree with u this show deserves a prime time slot and lot more appreciation than it is getting nowSmile. i hope it catches up soonTongue, its better than a lot more cry baby bahu Deadshows but for that we forum members have to be more active which we already are. so join the band wagonLOL.  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashluvdmg

-aweshome_moi- IF-Rockerz
-aweshome_moi-
-aweshome_moi-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Hey Ashu!!!>...
.Welcome,welcome!!!>...Hug
Hope you've  a blast here!!!...

And I totally agree with ya guys!!>..The show deserves alot more appreciation,and should be shifted to the evening slot,ASAP!!!....It's sooo sooo much better than most of the SP shows!!!>...

Lyk Sameera said,do join us here!!!|!!!......Abhi toh hamari appreciation se hi kaam chalana paregaLOL;and we'll get more and more members in the near future,hopefully!!!>.....

Don't forget to introduce yourself,here,aswell;we would lyk to know more abt you!!

Love,
meenu!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mniataranashluvdmg

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
welcome ashu hope you have loadzz of fun in this forum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashluvdmg

ashluvdmg Goldie
ashluvdmg
ashluvdmg

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Thanx a lot 4 de warm welcum guys...!!!

okay nw i gota sail 2 de introductory section....hope v l hv a blast here...!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index