India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Best bahu of indian television!!

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Hehehehehhe am I the only one who is TOTALLY loving the way Arohi is portraying her role as a bahu? Shes just too awesome !!

In EVERY other typical indian tv serial, we see how these nice quiet polite bahus ALWAYS get tortured, get blamed for everything and go through so much pain and still say or do nothing since they are "good" .. But darn all that goodness LOL Kya faida?

Arohi must be the first bahu of indian television who is totally modern, not afraid of doing or saying what she wants too BUT still has the traditional indian morals and values. Am just LOOOVVVINNG the way she is acting ClapClapClapClapClapClap Kudos to Kritika, shes just awesome

Truly for me, the best bahu of indian television !! Tongue

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

ikra96garvitaarorasramyaakashpansarikhadija-kmhsierrra.80KashArjohi**Sonia**DilushaCrazy_Sohaarshi_forever9Love14-anzaeram-Kudi_NextDoor..Ananya..DamyanthiSHIKHA19KhaLidaHrose-girlLindaxXxtanu111aPraniiTheMummy_LeAbbakritz4ever-Zeenat-Aanya.AnkitaKaranaksh4IFshootingstar.xxMariaa.SGAnjalii...xXxwidaammyridz600

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
completely agree with u. KMH has always been a breath of fresh air, same in this case too. Arohi's character here as a bhu is so simple and real to the present society. and tonight my wish was fulfilled, we got to see Arohi wearing Magalsutra and sindoor, yay! i so wanted to see her as Arjun's bride since KMH1. though its just in a scene, i like it this way :) and wasnt Kritika just looking so gorgeous in both so contrasting avatars! :D

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarorakhadija-kmhMitEssH-anzaeram-Aanya.aksh4IFekdoteencharAnjalii...xXx

ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Yeah I feel that too .. She looks superb in her salwar suits, she looks totally awesome in sarees, like an angel in lehengas & totally hawt in modern western wear .. That girl can pull off everything !!

When I saw her in her red dulhan wali clothes, she looked sooooooo good.. I just didnt like the heavy jewelry. I thought she looked so much better when she took off the jewelry, you know when she threw it on arjun hehe

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-Mina_TPraniiAnjalii...xXx

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
yupp...loved her today...the best bahu ever..ClapClapClapClap...n once again KMH proved to b different....n i had also noticed she was wearing her manalsutra too...Embarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-aksh4IF

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
agree with you   arohi is the best bahu of indian television !! Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kmh24ever1-anzaeram-aksh4IF

yellow_blue Senior Member
yellow_blue
yellow_blue

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by theflyingdonkey

Hehehehehhe am I the only one who is TOTALLY loving the way Arohi is portraying her role as a bahu? Shes just too awesome !!

In EVERY other typical indian tv serial, we see how these nice quiet polite bahus ALWAYS get tortured, get blamed for everything and go through so much pain and still say or do nothing since they are "good" .. But darn all that goodness LOL Kya faida?

Arohi must be the first bahu of indian television who is totally modern, not afraid of doing or saying what she wants too BUT still has the traditional indian morals and values. Am just LOOOVVVINNG the way she is acting ClapClapClapClapClapClap Kudos to Kritika, shes just awesome

Truly for me, the best bahu of indian television !! Tongue
  today some sin  are same as  kya hoga nimmo ka!
ammyridz600 IF-Stunnerz
ammyridz600
ammyridz600

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
agreed wiz uBig smile
am just loving arohi as singhania bahu Embarrassed modern like her sasumaLOL but still she have some moral n values unlike kumudLOL
loves her dressing Smile
am happy she is different frm other soap bahu Smile
for me 2 best n rocking bahu on indian televisionEmbarrassed

-anzaeram-ekdoteenchar

shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I can't argue with you ... seriously she is the BEST bahu I have seen till date ...! You've just stated a fact Embarrassed She's got a stlye like no other bahu! Her hair and clothing is unique. Kritika has shown that she is a wonderful actress 
Nice topic yaar Thumbs Up

Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 22 January 2011 at 12:49pm

-anzaeram-ekdoteenchar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index