Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

my prediction, sunny-khanak-shaan a team?? (Page 2)

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsute

pooja, i hope ur prediction comes true. hope we get a intense shanak scene next week .
 u know wat normally, republic day and independence day mein govt.kuch prisoners ko free karti hai, but i think republic day ke mauke pe rahul ko desh ka sabse bada dushman hone ka ilzam lagate hue use hamesha hamesha ke liye kal kothri mein band kar dena chahiye. bada phudak raha tha episode mein

abs right shilpa...completely agrre wid u...yeh rahul ka baccha....Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rupali.krockrooj-i

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

pooja, i hope ur prediction comes true. hope we get a intense shanak scene next week .
 u know wat normally, republic day and independence day mein govt.kuch prisoners ko free karti hai, but i think republic day ke mauke pe rahul ko desh ka sabse bada dushman hone ka ilzam lagate hue use hamesha hamesha ke liye kal kothri mein band kar dena chahiye. bada phudak raha tha episode mein

so true yaar..................he is biggest gaddar.............and uska phudakna to jaldi band ho jayega just wait and watch.............................and iam studying banking and insurance in dunya ka sabse weired collegeLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rupali.sweetsuteiluvmanarrooj-i

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
hope it is true!!.....
i lyk manish's smile....i want rahul to be gud but ONLY aftr khanak gives him a piece of her mind! (SLAP!)
just want shaan to bcome a businessman again.....bcoz i hav fallen in luv wid pooja's dostana wala shaan!

.Rupali.-Ray-iluvmanarkrock

yasharan.love Goldie
yasharan.love
yasharan.love

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvmanar

abs right shilpa...completely agrre wid u...yeh rahul ka baccha....Angry
LOLLOL I agree!!! SICKODeadAngryAngryAngryDead I want sam and sunny nw yaar!! I want rahul to suffer!!!!!!!! and PLZ ek zor dar Thapad to banta hai yaar!!!

.Rupali.iluvmanarOlicityFankrock

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
so 'slap rahul' has been agreed by every1 !!....hope the rbo cvs r reading this! ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rupali.

yasharan.love Goldie
yasharan.love
yasharan.love

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krock

so true yaar..................he is biggest gaddar.............and uska phudakna to jaldi band ho jayega just wait and watch.............................and iam studying banking and insurance in dunya ka sabse weired collegeLOLLOLLOLLOL
I totally agreed with sunny, wen he said Rahul is soo ******* !!! DeadDeadDeadDeadKhanak went to such lengths to help him and he is trying to seperate our Shanak....DeadAngry.

and I have anothr point supporting my prediction:

Why show Khanak telling him everything and sunny figuring out what is going on, if they had to show shanak seperation coz of the MMS, I mean sunny can just tell shaan wat happend and how rahul payed him, and lets face it shaan has no reason to not believe sunny and had all the reason the world to actually agree with him, Rahul has afterall frm day one called it an open war!

PLZ my request to CVs , Have shaan/sam / any one PUNCH rahul PLZ!!!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rupali.iluvmanarkrock

yasharan.love Goldie
yasharan.love
yasharan.love

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ammu_SunshYn

so 'slap rahul' has been agreed by every1 !!....hope the rbo cvs r reading this! ;)
I hope so tooLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rupali.iluvmanar

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krock

so true yaar..................he is biggest gaddar.............and uska phudakna to jaldi band ho jayega just wait and watch.............................and iam studying banking and insurance in dunya ka sabse weired collegeLOL
ooh banking tabhi main samjhi, and btw never call ur college wierd, and go and study, forum mein kya timepass kar rahi hai. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rupali.krock

Go to top