India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

arjun the ultimate momma's boy

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
i just dont get it y arjun is always running after his mom and supporting her for wrng thingsDeadDead dude dont u hv a wife run after herEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and stp being mamma's boyConfusedConfused ur wife still hv feelings 4 u bt ur selfish mom never let u cm near herOuchOuch .bt i just luv the convo between mommie and his ladlaa about aarohiWinkWink luved arjun confidence tht no one in this world knws aarohi better thn himEmbarrassedEmbarrassed .loved how he describe aaohi's each steps LOLLOL this proved tht how much he loved her beforeStar he knws every single thing about aarohi just loved tht hp they fall in luv soon  Big smileBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraAnkitaKaranaksh4IFshootingstar.xx

love_kuki IF-Dazzler
love_kuki
love_kuki

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I don't think Arjun is mama's boy. I think he's just playing a game that Arohi started and he was just trying to win a round against Arohi.
I still feel that once he starts feeling a little concerned for Arohi again, he won't listen to anything against her. We might have to wait a little more for those feeling to develop. For now, I'm enjoying this cat & mouse gameLOL.
Loved the convo btw Kumud and Arjun where he knows Arohi soooooo well. Well done Arjun 100/10 ClapClap for knowing ur sweetheart so well.
grounder IF-Rockerz
grounder
grounder

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I think Arjun always tries to seek his mother's and father's attention .. this is because they don't really bother about him otherwise .. unless they need to get something done from him .. that is why he just tries to impress them whenever they need something from him .. he expects that they will love him more if he makes them happy .. but unfortunately .. these selfish singhania parents don't care about him .. they are too self-centered and materialistic to bother about loving him .. may be because he is their adopted son and they don't really treat him as family .. he just stays in the same house but they all don't stay like a family

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

surpatel

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
hehehe cause arohi is not on his side nahh
and i can understand but im sure it will changee sooonnn :d

myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Ya, he looks like complete mama's boy in this episode. Otherwise i feel he has very close bonding with his dad. He goes to him always to discuss any matter. This time his dad has disappeared, not sure why and where. May be he does not know what advice to give his ladla beta on wedding related matters and simply disappeared.

It would have been great if his dad was there to watch Arohi dance to see his reactions. He and arjun share such a great chemistry that they talk many times only through glances like during Arohi's entry etc. Would have love to have him on this one hour special and see his reactions both in club for his bahu's dance and even her dance in ceremony.  
Mrs-KaranKundra IF-Sizzlerz
Mrs-KaranKundra
Mrs-KaranKundra

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
just hope he soon falls in love with arohi
and arohi falling in love with him
hydangel Newbie
hydangel
hydangel

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
omg i wondered the same thing.. like his mom is so evil n he kinda knows it too but he just declines that to himself n goes along.. im pretty sure he likes having arohi around its just that he wants to please his parents after all it was supposedly his mistake yet again :(
myviewprem IF-Rockerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hydangel

omg i wondered the same thing.. like his mom is so evil n he kinda knows it too but he just declines that to himself n goes along.. im pretty sure he likes having arohi around its just that he wants to please his parents after all it was supposedly his mistake yet again :(

What mistake? Do his parents think that he has married and done a mistake. I think he already told them this was to take revenge on her family? And his father seems fine with this marriage except for the opening day when he was too shell shocked with Arohi behaviour. Even when Dadi was talking of their first night he never objected that this was fake marriage etc

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index