Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Updt Td #28~DTNt:104 (Page 67)

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Lol so I was not the only one. And Nisha I didnt mean all throughout just at the hug part. I think the hug could have been better. Like one of you said in the promo she had her arms around his neck and when I saw that I was likeDay Dreaming coz I think that is romantic. Hands around the neckEmbarrassed but they only showed it a mere milisecondOuch. I swear Im only surviving on FFs and OSs at the moment which I dont know how many times Im gonna say this are mindblowing!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2bones88

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
same here guys I miss golden RBO... I miss nok jhok shanakUnhappy... btw I loveed the scene where khanak's finger gets cut and shaan gently is washing away the blood.. both of them have such a way of beauituflly executing scenes.... and that hug after that... that hug was soooo beautifulDay Dreaming

Nisha2-Simple-

Nisha2 Senior Member
Nisha2
Nisha2

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
I agree the hug could have been sooooo much better, but i think the editing ruined it, also because we all saw the sbb video, our expectation was sooo high, thus we were slightly let down, nevertheless i did like the date.

-Simple-bones88

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Yep thats what I think it was. That we saw the SBB and got high expectations. Speaking of that I was watching it today and they were doing the whole whats going to happen in programmes during the week or something and they showed star plus and geet and KYPH and i was waiting for RBO but they didnt show it. I hate when people dont pay much attention to it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2

Nisha2 Senior Member
Nisha2
Nisha2

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bones88

same here guys I miss golden RBO... I miss nok jhok shanakUnhappy... btw I loveed the scene where khanak's finger gets cut and shaan gently is washing away the blood.. both of them have such a way of beauituflly executing scenes.... and that hug after that... that hug was soooo beautifulDay Dreaming
I loved that scene too, it reminded me of the scene where Khanak cuts her finger earlier when Shaan tries to say i love you.There is a huge difference in shaan's behaviour because at that time he wasn't that concerned, but this time he couldn't bear to see her in pain.

bones88

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Btw what are you doing up Nisha?LOL

Nisha2

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
yup same here anisha RBO is very underrated and it bothers me sooo much.. as its not getting the due it deserves.... I hope this year the show gets its recognition.

@ nisha same here.. I think it was after seeing the SBB video the hug expectations were higher... but yup otherwise the date scene was beautiful and both looked sooo hot in whiteDay Dreaming

Nisha2

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha2

Originally posted by bones88

same here guys I miss golden RBO... I miss nok jhok shanakUnhappy... btw I loveed the scene where khanak's finger gets cut and shaan gently is washing away the blood.. both of them have such a way of beautifully executing scenes.... and that hug after that... that hug was soooo beautifulDay Dreaming
I loved that scene too, it reminded me of the scene where Khanak cuts her finger earlier when Shaan tries to say i love you.There is a huge difference in shaan's behaviour because at that time he wasn't that concerned, but this time he couldn't bear to see her in pain.

same here nisha.... the huge difference was soo good too see.. especially the fact he is getting mature towards khanak feelings

Nisha2

Go to top