Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Updt Td #28~DTNt:104 (Page 66)

Nisha2 Senior Member
Nisha2
Nisha2

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simple21

Lol yeah like before I found out after I posted so then edited my postLOL.

But yeah i know! That was too short in my opinion. And like when they walked down they should have done so hand in hand dont you think? Instead Shaan had his hand in his pocketsConfused. Oh and what else i found weird was was when he talked to himself about not leaving her and always being behind her but then he was like walking away from her abit? 

But I honestly SUPER DUPER love KTs expressions. They are too die for! 
I know i thought he will hold her hand and lead her. But Yashu and KT were awesome, the way they emoted was amazing, you felt for them. I love them.Smile

Ok I have a question for you both, why didn't Khanak feed shaan the cake? or do you think they edited that out too?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bones88

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
@ Anisha yup same here... I wanted her to carry her in his arms and take her too the placeDay Dreaming but they made it up with him going on his kneesDay Dreaming... yeah again bad editing... which makes it soo hard too relate to the scene at times.

@ nisha...same here I don't understand how the channel can think the youth will be at home on a satLOL.

Nisha2

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
I had the same question in mind Nisha. I think she should have though. But she might not have because she was thinking about the whole Sunny thing and not thinking straight? 

I have a question? 

Is it just me or did you guys even think when they were dancing they werent as close as they could have been or should have been?

Oh and I was laughing when I saw Khanak eat the cake. If that was me I would have probably bit his finger off tooLOL. I LOVE chocolate! And especially if its cake!

Nisha2

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha2

Lol yeah like before I found out after I posted so then edited my postLOL.

But yeah i know! That was too short in my opinion. And like when they walked down they should have done so hand in hand dont you think? Instead Shaan had his hand in his pocketsConfused. Oh and what else i found weird was was when he talked to himself about not leaving her and always being behind her but then he was like walking away from her abit? 

But I honestly SUPER DUPER love KTs expressions. They are too die for! 
I know i thought he will hold her hand and lead her. But Yashu and KT were awesome, the way they emoted was amazing, you felt for them. I love them.Smile

Ok I have a question for you both, why didn't Khanak feed shaan the cake? or do you think they edited that out too?

same here nisha... I think they wanted too show khanak tensed... soo thats why she didn't feed shaan the cake... but more than the cake... I wanted that hug... that hug was sooo beautifully portrayed by yasharan.. the longiness, the desireDay Dreaming wont forgive the editors for cutting it shortAngry

Nisha2

Nisha2 Senior Member
Nisha2
Nisha2

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
@Anisha i was just joking honey, age is just a number, wow medical science, that is amazing. Smile I am doing the bar vocational course at the moment, I want to be a barrister. I agree the 5 days thing needs to be scrapped.

@Bona haha I know. LOL

They really need to work on the editing, sometimes certain scenes seem misplaced.

bones88

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Once again I miss GOLDEN RBOUnhappy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2bones88

Nisha2 Senior Member
Nisha2
Nisha2

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

@ Anisha, of course they were close yaar, did you not see her feet were on top of his, which was meant to be awww, but it made me laugh.LOL I thought the scene later, where they hug there was alot of distance.

-Simple-bones88

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

I had the same question in mind Nisha. I think she should have though. But she might not have because she was thinking about the whole Sunny thing and not thinking straight? 

I have a question? 

Is it just me or did you guys even think when they were dancing they werent as close as they could have been or should have been?

Oh and I was laughing when I saw Khanak eat the cake. If that was me I would have probably bit his finger off tooLOL. I LOVE chocolate! And especially if its cake!

I felt that toooo anisha..but it was needed for the current situation

Nisha2-Simple-

Go to top