Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Updt Td #28~DTNt:104 (Page 65)

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Agree with u guys... seriously the dialogues are not having that impact... plus the second date scene.. why did the editors need to edit that scene soo badly.. I was irritated that they cut short the hug... it was such a beautiful hug only if it was longer and didn't go for the break.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2

Nisha2 Senior Member
Nisha2
Nisha2

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bones88

Agree with u guys... seriously the dialogues are not having that impact... plus the second date scene.. why did the editors need to edit that scene soo badly.. I was irritated that they cut short the hug... it was such a beautiful hug only if it was longer and didn't go for the break.
I was sooo annoyed with the editing, did you watch the sbb video, in that it had Khanak's hand wrapped around Shaan's neck, but in the actual episode they didn't show that. Also don't you think the episode ended all of a sudden? they could of ended the episode with their hug.

Edited by Nisha2 - 24 January 2011 at 5:44pm

bones88

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha2

Originally posted by bones88

I was sooo annoyed with the editing, did you watch the sbb video, in that it had Khanak's hand wrapped around Shaan's neck, but in the actual episode they didn't show that. Also don't you think the episode ended all of a sudden? they could of ended the episode with there hug.

exactly nisha... I don't know whats wrong with the team... it looks soo hurried up the editing these days.. note after the show took a six day week.. seriously I wish Star One goes back too its normal schedule.. I give anything for the show too have those good editors back.

Nisha2

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
@ Nisha - Sorry yaar maaf karday nah but its okay for a women to ask a women no?LOL. Thats not old. Im 19 so not much differenceBig smile.

@Bona - Yeah! To be honest I was kinda pissed at that scene. Like I told you I saw it on your avis first and instantly got the butterflies. Began to think scenarios of the scene itself and was dissapointed with the way it turned out. The dialogues were abit cheesy. I liked the way Khanak said the desert thing but you know when her face goes closer to his after the collar pulling - its in your avi - i thought she did that herself like in a way that he made a joke about her and she moved forward so as to say 'what did you say' in a teasing threatening manner and so was kinda upset when i found out he pulled her. 

Oh and Nisha I hant saw the epi yet. I saw the Shanak scene but didnt do justice because I was kinda sleepyLOL

Edit: just realised you talking about SECOND dateLOL

Edited by simple21 - 24 January 2011 at 5:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2bones88

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
anisha not that date scene.. the one after that where they were in white... that scene sooo beautifully executed by yasaharan.. only if the editors didn't cut that hug.. the editing was soo sloppy in that scene.

Nisha2

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Lol yeah like before I found out after I posted so then edited my postLOL.

But yeah i know! That was too short in my opinion. And like when they walked down they should have done so hand in hand dont you think? Instead Shaan had his hand in his pocketsConfused. Oh and what else i found weird was was when he talked to himself about not leaving her and always being behind her but then he was like walking away from her abit? 

But I honestly SUPER DUPER love KTs expressions. They are too die for! 

Nisha2

Nisha2 Senior Member
Nisha2
Nisha2

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
@Bona how I wish that it went back to 5 days, I don't understand the need for the 6 days, it is having a toll on the actors life aswell. Also star one keeps going on about how it is a youth channel, but tell me which youth is at home on a sat?

@Anisha I was joking honey, that is old, like 4 years difference, are you at uni?

-Simple-

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
@ Nisha - So you saying I'm gonna be old at 22?LOL I agree with the back to 5 day thing and the whole most youth being out on saturdays but what can we do?Ouch And yeah Im at uni. First year of medical sciencesBig smile. Wbu? What are you doing?

Go to top