Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Updt Td #28~DTNt:104 (Page 54)

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsute

Originally posted by rbo_d_best

Originally posted by priya_cool_123

@ smitha.. i wud ve liked if he wud have come running to her and hugged her and check if she was ok staying alone after what happened that morning and wondering why she was standing in the rain....

i relly feel like jumping into the tv and break that invisible bubble around him..

i seriously don know what his reaction s gonna be after he sees the mms... i mean.. how can somebody sing in that state... how can khanak convince him in that state that too just before the concert.. i think he ss gonna see sfter the concert only....

by the time he checks it.. somebody s gonna come and call him for the show.. he checks it after the concert... and then shank argue... rahul comes in and apologises... shaan slaps rahul....

i think that will mark the exit of sunny as he s got nothing more to do...

Priya.... My darling... Hope what you saying comes trueee..... And i would really like Rahul to be honest and come out with the truth ... khanak slapping Rahul ... Sam Slapping Rahul ... Shaan slappiing Rahul &  Duck Slapping Rahul ... PERFECT !!!!
rahul aur honest, yeh to kabhi nahi hoga, sau k------------------- mare honge to woh paida hua
btw use slap karne keliye aur koi bacha

ha ha usse slap karne k liye hum sare bach gaye...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ray-krock

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

I will go mad thinking of all the possibilities ... Dead

Just one thing...

Dear God,

Just one thing to ask for before hitting bed.... Dont trouble SHANAK ... Pleez dont create misunderstandings .... They love each other & we love them .. Dont let anything taint LOVE Smile

Lots of Love,
ALL RBO lovers !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ray-YasharanrocksNinjaInPyjamaspriya_cool_123krockkubare-Veena-

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Originally posted by rbo_d_best

@ smitha.. i wud ve liked if he wud have come running to her and hugged her and check if she was ok staying alone after what happened that morning and wondering why she was standing in the rain....

i relly feel like jumping into the tv and break that invisible bubble around him..

i seriously don know what his reaction s gonna be after he sees the mms... i mean.. how can somebody sing in that state... how can khanak convince him in that state that too just before the concert.. i think he ss gonna see sfter the concert only....

by the time he checks it.. somebody s gonna come and call him for the show.. he checks it after the concert... and then shank argue... rahul comes in and apologises... shaan slaps rahul....

Priya.... My darling... Hope what you saying comes trueee..... And i would really like Rahul to be honest and come out with the truth ... khanak slapping Rahul ... Sam Slapping Rahul ... Shaan slappiing Rahul &  Duck Slapping Rahul ... PERFECT !!!!
sab slaaping rahul music to my ears yaar.................tu bhul gayi hari bha slapping rahul,dharam bha slsapping rahul,khandewals slaaping rahul and the gust star ehsaan also slappping rahulROFLrahul ka gym also slapping him,and shaans guiter also wah yeh to odhani ka best part hogaLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

wel1111sweetsuteiluvmanar-Ray--YasharanArshi-

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
AREEEE

chill yaars nothing so serious  will happen in between ShaNak..for sure..   and goo night/good neend/gr8 day

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 24 January 2011 at 11:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarkrock

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Wahi tho!Just that morning she was worried and in his arms and she was waiting outside in the rain and shouldn't he worrying abt cold and fever and all!but nooooo!!What did he say?Tuhmari pyaar tumhaari tarah ziddi hain???!!I was like WHAT!!lol

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar-YasharanArshi-priya_cool_123kubare

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Veena-tha's okay sweetie.Even Saaz got confused in the beginning lol.May be Khanak talking to Shantanu about it?Wouldn't be too dramatic I guess.But coming out like this is such a bad name to the K family and that too on Shantanu's Big Day,Khanak even if he doubts her feels bad for him only and will blame herself.Aakhir Hindi serial ki heroine hain!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarpriya_cool_123kubare-Veena-

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

AREEEE

chill yaars nothing so serious  will happen in between ShaNak..for sure..   and goo night/good neend/gr8 day

Applause Clap .... Shriya & Rooj ... these two gurls  are the only ones who spread POSITIVITY in the forum when everybody is all tensed / confused / praying for SHANAK & their future ...

Thanks you two for being there for us all ... during all good & bad times !!!

Edited by rbo_d_best - 24 January 2011 at 11:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Wahi tho!Just that morning she was worried and in his arms and she was waiting outside in the rain and shouldn't he worrying abt cold and fever and all!but nooooo!!What did he say?Tuhmari pyaar tumhaari tarah ziddi hain???!!I was like WHAT!!lol

though Shaan's expression was ghatia..but that was atleast expression.....but in precap u saw when rahul was saying that he sent an mMS of khanak-sunny, rahul & sam's expression was killing me..specially sam's 1..aisa lagraha tha k MMS koi baccho ki khel hai....kiill mee....

Go to top