Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Updt Td #28~DTNt:104 (Page 53)

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=priya_cool_123]@ veena i don think it will be publicly displayed... cos it will become khandelwals mms scandal.....

now directing it to khandelwals and the defamation... so khanak leaves.. where will she go... dhulwadi...naa

after spending so much for the concert they won spend again...lol...

may be sunny will give her shelter and protection like a friend.....
[/QUOTEleave abt every1 yaar thnk abt khanak.she may b strong but cng others speakng abt her n a badway will certainly kill her.MMS is not a small thngOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarNinjaInPyjamaspriya_cool_123

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Originally posted by rbo_d_best

Originally posted by priya_cool_123

@ smitha.. i wud ve liked if he wud have come running to her and hugged her and check if she was ok staying alone after what happened that morning and wondering why she was standing in the rain....

i relly feel like jumping into the tv and break that invisible bubble around him..

i seriously don know what his reaction s gonna be after he sees the mms... i mean.. how can somebody sing in that state... how can khanak convince him in that state that too just before the concert.. i think he ss gonna see sfter the concert only....

by the time he checks it.. somebody s gonna come and call him for the show.. he checks it after the concert... and then shank argue... rahul comes in and apologises... shaan slaps rahul....

i think that will mark the exit of sunny as he s got nothing more to do...

Priya.... My darling... Hope what you saying comes trueee..... And i would really like Rahul to be honest and come out with the truth ... khanak slapping Rahul ... Sam Slapping Rahul ... Shaan slappiing Rahul &  Duck Slapping Rahul ... PERFECT !!!!
 u missed khanak slapping shaan even if he showed 1 cm of distrust

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarYasharanrocksNinjaInPyjamas-YasharanArshi-krockkubare

sweetsute Goldie
sweetsute
sweetsute

@ smitha.. i wud ve liked if he wud have come running to her and hugged her and check if she was ok staying alone after what happened that morning and wondering why she was standing in the rain....

i relly feel like jumping into the tv and break that invisible bubble around him..

i seriously don know what his reaction s gonna be after he sees the mms... i mean.. how can somebody sing in that state... how can khanak convince him in that state that too just before the concert.. i think he ss gonna see sfter the concert only....

by the time he checks it.. somebody s gonna come and call him for the show.. he checks it after the concert... and then shank argue... rahul comes in and apologises... shaan slaps rahul....

i think that will mark the exit of sunny as he s got nothing more to do...

Priya.... My darling... Hope what you saying comes trueee..... And i would really like Rahul to be honest and come out with the truth ... khanak slapping Rahul ... Sam Slapping Rahul ... Shaan slappiing Rahul &  Duck Slapping Rahul ... PERFECT !!!!
rahul aur honest, yeh to kabhi nahi hoga, sau k------------------- mare honge to woh paida hua
btw use slap karne keliye aur koi bacha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanar

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
@smitha
i completely agree with u

the reaction on shaans face upon seeing khanak standing in the rain  was so totally not upto the mark..

i think  kt need to pull up his socks harpreet appears to be slowly over taking him ro rather catching with him ...in acting..

All he could say was that she did not hear his horn and her pyaar was jiddi..and she was standing in the rain...

and he never even bothered to  think about her mental state int eh moring..UFF..shaanAngry

sweetsuteiluvmanarkrock

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yasharanrocks

[QUOTE=priya_cool_123]@ veena i don think it will be publicly displayed... cos it will become khandelwals mms scandal.....

now directing it to khandelwals and the defamation... so khanak leaves.. where will she go... dhulwadi...naa

[/QUOTEleave abt every1 yaar thnk abt khanak.she may b strong but cng others speakng abt her n a badway will certainly kill her.MMS is not a small thngOuch
thats why i said the mms thing will not be exaggerated..... it will just be among the four.. shaan khanak sam and rahul....the drama is between these people only

iluvmanarYasharanrockskrock

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

@ veena i don think it will be publicly displayed... cos it will become khandelwals mms scandal.....

PK.. i like what you said about Sunny.. but i don't think it is going to come to Khanak leaving home! But i would love to see a jealous hubbie Shaan in a cute way! HOpe it is not a bunch of melodrama!

Btw.. PK.. Mani.. thanks dearies for the update! Lovz!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarpriya_cool_123

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Originally posted by iluvmanar

Originally posted by sweetsute

u know wat guys, me happy wid Sunny's entry, becoz i have full belief dat wat ever happens, he is never gonna come in between shanak, haan he can become a good friend of khanak-to problem kya hai..........after watching d episode, i liked d sunny-khanak talks, sirf pyar hi nahi hota sabkuch, even u need a friend, agar shan ki ho sakti hai to khanak ka kyun nahi, i thought rahul would be  a good friend, par woh to dushman se bhi battar nikla.....................
btw, one more thing, yeh Sunny to acha engineer nikla yaar, poori electronics ki defination hi change kar di, sirf battery ko aag ke paas legaya and tada-phone thik----

ha shilpa...agar sunny khanak k dost banenge..to phir woh music band wale dosto se accha hi honge...LOLWink

And may be the cute NOK-JHOK wil start again ....... Shaan jealous of Khanak/Sunny's friendship ....
Khanak lovingly declaring her love ... Oooo Ayyoooo .. *dies*
no sunny yaar bus ha................sai suna bus main bitha kar bhej do usko ..............khanak ko dost cahiye rahul ko bana le i dont mind kyon ki sab usko waise bhi chodne wale hain ................but no more shakkk ka dramaSleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsuteiluvmanar

IFsKhanak IF-Dazzler
IFsKhanak
IFsKhanak

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
lol @ kisi aur din ka episode vatty

sab to dekh liye 100 times

since after the journey

iluvmanarNinjaInPyjamaskrock

Go to top