Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Updt Td #28~DTNt:104 (Page 117)

IFsKhanak IF-Dazzler
IFsKhanak
IFsKhanak

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
veena: moral of my story :

is RBO becoming a typical daily soap?

i hope they dont go overboard trying to satisfy fans with emergency "save our show" scenes

why the hell is rahul playing drums?

has he become a part of the gang?

Edited by IFsKhanak - 25 January 2011 at 11:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarerooj-i-Veena-

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
@ Hinna: thanks yaar...im glad you liked it...my analysis is just purely my idk eyes...these type of scenes are worth a watch not talked about.

@Beeni: Awww thanks! I would love that as a gift! but i was kidding tho!

@ Saira: Thanks hun...idk i think it took me 20 minutes to write it and only because i had to go back and forth. lol and i was eating...

@ Teech: even i found the sunil and shanak scene better. the look he gave her then was better and so pure...I loved that scene...that spoke Yasharan to me rather than shanak but maybe it's just me...

The car scene...had bit of yasharan...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylove

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

Ok i just watched it like so many times...so here's my analysis on Shanak...

honestly I gotta say that as much as the scene was good but I'm with Di here (Hi Di!Hug) that i prefer the shower or the itkara scene more than this one mainly because I thought it was put there for the sake of the Fans...so it didn't mean much to the story. It was as if they had plastered Shanak for that thing only!

Anyways coming to the scene...btw there are some meanings there...

So Shaan comes in front of her and ask her it is raining hard and she is wearing Red, while he brings her close to his body. He asks who was she waiting for in this late night. He is teasing her and she equally teases back that she was waiting for her love. (i'm telling you she is an innocent vixen) while her expressions are that of an innocent wife. BTW the red dress has a meaning and so does their romance...their jodi will stay strong. that is what I got form it.

he goes on asking really? did you find love? She teases back with, "you won't understand shaantanu." he starts romancing her. he moves her hair back (and did I see KT touching her neck and not Shaan? like his finger lingering there?) he then traces his lips on her shoulder to her ears and then turns her around. there is passion in his eyes. he traces her hand with his lips (that is KT touch) and then come back to her face and then teasingly ask her if she understood now? and she gives him the equal challenge with a simple No, while her eyes are full of masti and teasing (it feels like Khanak wants it bad). he then lovingly and teasingly traces her face and her jawline. he is about to kiss her and she realizes that what she wanted to tell him (does she not see they are outside?) 

As she is leaving, he stops her and brings her close to his body again. She is trembling with his touch. She can't keep her eyes open. She begs him to stop (lacking the begging factor). (After the begging, very bad angle shot.) Her knees can't seem to hold, her purse drops and she holds him for support. He comes close to her and pushes her hair back again. Again traces from her shoulder to her ear, whiles his hands have the mind of their own. She is trembling and can't keep her eyes open. she again wants to tell him but he stops her with his finger on her lips. he looks at her passionately, in her eyes. He slowly removes the finger and then voila a kiss (which we don't see but imagine. not fair!ROFL)

So KT is starring at her lips a lot and he seems to be full-blown romantic. Mausam ki wajah se yah phir apni wajah se...Yashu was not less either. she really had a hard time keeping eyes open and she does that a lot during intimate scenes....not once she looks at the camera. btw it seemed they were cold, even in such close proximity. 

Ok now give me my treat!ROFL sab mere ko abb paise do!ROFL

awesum yaar..tera koi jawab nehi hai...aur treat.....tu abhi tak kaise bacha hai, MOD ne tujhe dhoya nehi ....?...but luvved it and agree wid ur all words....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

destinyloverooj-i

IFsKhanak IF-Dazzler
IFsKhanak
IFsKhanak

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
ur right abt yasharan in the sunil scene rooj

especially when he said challein

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylovekubarerooj-i

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
@ veena me too worried for kt getting drenched

Infact both were trembling

one can esily see yashu trembling..atleast kt had a jacket poor girl she did not..  

@ naveen u too thought of the same song so cool  and who cares for the dailougues in the rain scene not me atleast...did u like it naveen..

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 25 January 2011 at 11:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Veena-

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Veena-

Originally posted by IFsKhanak

there was a time RBO made fun of 

drama scenes being shown thrice in daily soaps

(gauri bhabhi used to repeat things 3 times , like in daily soaps)

today they showed the slap thrice
the same way

LOL you serious... haha!!

Rahul ko thappar para...yeh scene agar 10 bar bhi dikhate mujhe bohot khushi hoti...u know why?LOLLOL
iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sshriyaa84

@ veena me too worried for kt getting drenched

Infact both were trembling

one can esily see yashu trembling..atleast kt had a jacket poor girl she did not..  

@ naveen u too thought of the same song so cool  and who cares for the dailougues in the rain scene not me atleast...did u like it naveen..

neki aur pooch pooch...accha laga boleto bohot accha...bohot hi saras...cant find any other words...LOLLOLWinkWink
-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged

Teech... I think they are on the 'save the couple' last leg!! haha!

I am hoping too they don't resort to resources like the rain act! But lets see!!
@Rahul.. i guess he is 'changed' hence now a 'friend' and now a part of the 'gang' phhhhssttt so he is on the drums! w.e. don't jive with me!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarrooj-i

Go to top