Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Updt Td #28~DTNt:104 (Page 115)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
@ Di: nahi I fainted from the HOT romance...mere paas blush ke ilawa kuch nahi thaROFLROFLROFLROFL toh socha main aaj Beeni aur Vatus ban jaon aur gir jaonROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylovekubare

snehapatro IF-Sizzlerz
snehapatro
snehapatro

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rooj-i

Ok i just watched it like so many times...so here's my analysis on Shanak...

honestly I gotta say that as much as the scene was good but I'm with Di here (Hi Di!Hug) that i prefer the shower or the itkara scene more than this one mainly because I thought it was put there for the sake of the Fans...so it didn't mean much to the story. It was as if they had plastered Shanak for that thing only!

Anyways coming to the scene...btw there are some meanings there...

So Shaan comes in front of her and ask her it is raining hard and she is wearing Red, while he brings her close to his body. He asks who was she waiting for in this late night. He is teasing her and she equally teases back that she was waiting for her love. (i'm telling you she is an innocent vixen) while her expressions are that of an innocent wife. BTW the red dress has a meaning and so does their romance...their jodi will stay strong. that is what I got form it.

he goes on asking really? did you find love? She teases back with, "you won't understand shaantanu." he starts romancing her. he moves her hair back (and did I see KT touching her neck and not Shaan? like his finger lingering there?) he then traces his lips on her shoulder to her ears and then turns her around. there is passion in his eyes. he traces her hand with his lips (that is KT touch) and then come back to her face and then teasingly ask her if she understood now? and she gives him the equal challenge with a simple No, while her eyes are full of masti and teasing (it feels like Khanak wants it bad). he then lovingly and teasingly traces her face and her jawline. he is about to kiss her and she realizes that what she wanted to tell him (does she not see they are outside?) 

As she is leaving, he stops her and brings her close to his body again. She is trembling with his touch. She can't keep her eyes open. She begs him to stop (lacking the begging factor). (After the begging, very bad angle shot.) Her knees can't seem to hold, her purse drops and she holds him for support. He comes close to her and pushes her hair back again. Again traces from her shoulder to her ear, whiles his hands have the mind of their own. She is trembling and can't keep her eyes open. she again wants to tell him but he stops her with his finger on her lips. he looks at her passionately, in her eyes. He slowly removes the finger and then voila a kiss (which we don't see but imagine. not fair!ROFL)

So KT is starring at her lips a lot and he seems to be full-blown romantic. Mausam ki wajah se yah phir apni wajah se...Yashu was not less either. she really had a hard time keeping eyes open and she does that a lot during intimate scenes....not once she looks at the camera. btw it seemed they were cold, even in such close proximity. 

Ok now give me my treat!ROFL sab mere ko abb paise do!ROFL

ClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-YasharanArshi-

.-BalleBalle-. IF-Sizzlerz
.-BalleBalle-.
.-BalleBalle-.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
@Krishna No i think i've passed out a couple of times LOL

@Rooj LOVE your analysis! Clap Thank youu! Hug
You always make me want to watch the scenes again so i can see exactly where and what you are talking about LOL
I loved their lines especially when Shaan says if she's understood now and Khanak says 'no' that actually shocked me! i was like woah did she just say no?! Shocked You go girl! DancingLOL
And yep i loved reading the KT/YM parts of your analysis...i agree with it :P

Edited by .-BalleBalle-. - 25 January 2011 at 11:06am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sairaaaadestinylovekubarerooj-i

IFsKhanak IF-Dazzler
IFsKhanak
IFsKhanak

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
these 2 were really shivering..

i hope kt doesnt fall sick again

lol 
this is all i say after the scene?
must be growing old :P

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutepriya_cool_123destinylove.-BalleBalle-.kubarerooj-i-Veena-

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFsKhanak

these 2 were really shivering..

i hope kt doesnt fall sick again

lol 
this is all i say after the scene?
must be growing old :P

ROFL... I thought about that too... the first thing i thought is .. KT being sick shouldn't be doing rain scenes.. with retakes and all .. i am sure they were wet for a long time!Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakrocks1IFsKhanakdestinylovekubarerooj-i

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Rooj: i'll make hubby darling make some nice hot siggies of shanak in the rain for you as a gift *hug* your analysis killed me again :O now i need another glass of water! what the heck :(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylovekubarerooj-i

Sairaaaa Goldie
Sairaaaa
Sairaaaa

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
@Krishna; No...Alive!LOL 

@Roojiii;Hiiiiii...Hug How long did that take you to write? I love it and just gone watch the scene again from your prespective.Embarrassed

@Teech; Yes! Even yashu...you could clearly tell that they're were not even able to speak some of the lines properly...Hope it's all fine!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarerooj-i

IFsKhanak IF-Dazzler
IFsKhanak
IFsKhanak

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
the way shan looked at khanak in the scene with sunil, had more effect on me than the rain scene..

must be growing really old :P

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakrocks1-YasharanArshi-kubarerooj-i

Go to top