Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yasharanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hehe ya priya can imagine.i just watch last 5mins of geet 4 RBO trps n coming upπŸ˜†
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sweetsute

jyada mat kha... dant sad jayenge.......😈

mein pepsodent se brush karti hoon....😊😊
sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priya_cool_123

there s a new promo in star one abt the kekta s show valentine special... and they show archna and manav in star one.. W*H man... ajab prem ki kahaani itseems... shanak have no scope in that valentine spl.. we shud have the spl in our show itself

wahi to, yeh zee tv wale har jagah tapak padte hai, pata nahi shanak ko ekta maiyya ke set pe jane ki
kya suzi, 
usse acha wahan rasam ko bhej dete , woh bhi permanently, along wid duck as added package
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
break update: mann baawra man bawwra... kt s singing so desperately... khanak and sunil in the audience cheering... sunil s wearing some hawaiin kind flowery flowery shirt .. yuck.....
priya_cool_123 thumbnail

wahi to, yeh zee tv wale har jagah tapak padte hai, pata nahi shanak ko ekta maiyya ke set pe jane ki
kya suzi, 
usse acha wahan rasam ko bhej dete , woh bhi permanently, along wid duck as added package

excellent idea..
sweetsute thumbnail

break update: mann baawra man bawwra... kt s singing so desperately... khanak and sunil in the audience cheering... sunil s wearing some hawaiin kind flowery flowery shirt .. yuck.....

desperately for wat? does he seems happy or sad
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
the way kt was singing... bending forward and back wards... i was lmao.... it was so funny.. i don know if its actually funny or its the chocolate doing that to me
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

ha ha i have to go thru the pain of watching the two shows for the sake of break update.. imagine my haalat...

Hello all, how is everyone today?πŸ˜ƒ....

@Priya - We really apprieciate the pain you have to endure, in order to give us the full live update😊.......

πŸ˜†
priya_cool_123 thumbnail

desperately for wat? does he seems happy or sad

happy yaar.... with so much enthu....holding the mic... bending forward and backward.. stamping his foot..lol  hope u can imagine
sweetsute thumbnail

the way kt was singing... bending forward and back wards... i was lmao.... it was so funny.. i don know if its actually funny or its the chocolate doing that to me

i see
yeh chocolate hai  ya bhang?
waise jhooti, tere tv pe kya sirf ek star one channel hi ata hai........ channel change kar to sakti hai na, sirf time pe break update dekle, do serials itni majboori se dekhne ki kya jaroorat hai