~RBO~ Weekly Discussion/Live Updt Td #28~DTNt:104 - Page 115

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by tofeeees

what in the world is going on? what surprise is rahul talking about? i'm kinda not getting a very nice feeling here :s

Beeni darling hes going to suprise Shaan by introducing Ehsan Noorani ....not the Sunny Khanak pics....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Now those will come out later ..thus the friendship made today will be broken again...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the friendship was just for the concert....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

shalini.. i expected .. tehen why wud we see him on the stage witht he drums

Yes i guess i need to Rebooot my thought process .. SO DUMB of me to not think of this !!!!!!
mms or pics will reach shaan but after concert....i am liking tht part...but hope it doesn't come out in public.......don't want defamation to poor khanak.....

guys let me present to u ..the man because of whom shaan touched the guitar.. his aadarsh... any guess shaann.. any guesses guys... ehsaan nooreni

shaan s so happy.. so so happy....everybody happy....
precap: all the four are standing ina horizontal line.. bending forward and backward.. stamping their foot.... singing and waving hands in sequence like how nursery kids do.....

they also do their signature abhey tu stgn.....

@ bold: Totally cracked me up priya! 🀣 Good one!

guys let me present to u ..the man because of whom shaan touched the guitar.. his aadarsh... any guess shaann.. any guesses guys... ehsaan nooreni

shaan s so happy.. so so happy....everybody happy....
precap: all the four are standing ina horizontal line.. bending forward and backward.. stamping their foot.... singing and waving hands in sequence like how nursery kids do.....

they also do their signature abhey tu stgn.....
@bold.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† u r too funny
Originally posted by vatsalya

Swapna ma'am is here!!!!!!!!!!!

Kya!!!....Where?....In the forum???😲

Bless them all..

I can't believe that Rahul has changed in one hour.. haha!

I think the twist is that Shaan will come to know what all Rahul has done..

And then there it goes again.. It is going to be the 'coming together' friends track..

Beennnnnnnnnnnnnnzzz..

I don't have a good feeling toooo :(

Originally posted by rbo_d_best

Shaaaant Vattie .. Shaaant .. 

I am so looking forward to the patch-up betweeen Rahul & Shaan ... It will bring out lot of Emotional Scenes .... And fab acting by both KT & Manish !!!!!

What!! am NOT being sarcastic!! I really like it!!
And I have always liked RBO epi no matter what ppl said on the forum.
Originally posted by kubare

Beeni darling hes going to suprise Shaan by introducing Ehsan Noorani ....not the Sunny Khanak pics....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Now those will come out later ..thus the friendship made today will be broken again...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the friendship was just for the concert....πŸ˜†

OH god...Krishnaaaa....reading you explain this is also making me πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

If Rahul and shan are going to be friends then how will they break-up the band.so Rock-on track is not finishingπŸ˜•