Users

Frequent Posters

-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sshriyaa84

@shalini 

yaar love has different phases

...They are young and married  and theya re romancing in the rain no harm in that in my view..This is  not at all exhibitionism that too in these ages...

.and please some of us need to stop telling Golden RBO ( as if they say golden age of the guptas in history) t

we  are  going  on telling this
that period is over..

Now this is different phase tht is if people like they can watch and if they dont like they need not 

No use in telling th same day in and day out
then trustme u wont be able to enjoy any  good part

also U will end up finding rather searching something bad out of each scene    @priya did u enjoy the scene dear..

where is vatty..

Shriya ... Agree with you .. But i m not complaining abt the love phases ... I m feeeling sad seeing CVs mindwork ... Seeing the direction &  poor dialoguess ... they are wasting a great team full of talent !!!!!

I understand phases of Love .... And i like innovations ... But then not at the cost of Poor Attention to Direction & Dialogues ... Characterisation tooo !!!

Golden RBO for me doesnt mean the phase of new found love between Shanak ... It more specifically meant the way RBO was different ... In storytelling , narration , strong characters , direction , symbolism , Dialogues ,  Intensity ... Why compromise on this ????

Oops.. looks like this got posted again ... I got an error while posting πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by rbo_d_best - 13 years ago
IFsKhanak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
there are a lot of reasons to show dhulwadi...because its khanaks hometown, and it shud be enough, he can even take her there just to make her happy.
khanak hasnt seen her parents, since she got married, they dont even know how she is
khanak has bonded with shan's family, he has not with hers...he needs to too..
they need to see how much he loves their daughter..

no1s expecting them to show shanak full time.. but in the scenes u show of them, atleast keep them CLASSY (that was wat differentiated them from the other tv jodis)

there were enough tracks that could have been developed within the khandelwal house..

iluvmanar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey girls...why r u all getting so serious....i think hamara forum is also changing sirf bakwaas chhorker kucch seroius batein bhi karne lage hai...🀣 🀣
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 naveen dont worry hum aur serious never

and I dont get the Khandelwal family tracks

I mean they cannot show the same faces again and again just because few peopel favour that..

@shailini yaar that RBO is over ..

and like priya said many new bies are coming these days which was not the  case earleir which means theya re liking th current track or may be sounding to like

@priya yes yaar I am o.k as long as I get shanak I like u have seen many more good shows turned into crap shows in this very same channel

and trust me this si nothing before such craps.
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ naveen
u know why r forum is hatke because we talk serious stuff.... technical stuff... besharami...... we do halla bol.....for story dialogues styling .....fight with eachother.. hug eacother.. get married to eachother... find previous birth ka sibling....

all for just one thing..
 RBO & SHANAK& Yasharan
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sshriyaa84

naveen dont worry hum aur serious never

and I dont get the Khandelwal family tracks

I mean they cannot show the same faces again and again just because few peopel favour that..

@shailini yaar that RBO is over ..

and like priya said many new bies are coming these days which was not the  case earleir which means theya re liking th current track or may be sounding to like

@priya yes yaar I am o.k as long as I get shanak I like u have seen many more good shows turned into crap shows in this very same channel

and trust me this si nothing before such craps.

I agree to that...i have seen worse...
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1600652

please post your take.....

thanksπŸ˜ƒ and no its not my SS
iluvmanar thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya_cool_123

@ naveen

u know why r forum is hatke because we talk serious stuff.... technical stuff... besharami...... we do halla bol.....for story dialogues styling .....fight with eachother.. hug eacother.. get married to eachother... find previous birth ka sibling....

all for just one thing..
 RBO & SHANAK& Yasharan

ya..i know dear.....what is the main thing that we r hatke....that's all frm me...pls dont throw chappal on me for doing this bakwaas....if u r saying that 2days epi was not good, i cant agree...i think it is getting better and 2days 1 was much better...so if we hv gone through such pathetic epis last month...so it's my POV that we should praise when it is getting better......it's just my POV...not forcing any1 2 aggree wid me....

and waht is the main thing  that we luv RBO, SHanak...
iluvmanar thumbnail
Originally posted by: rooj-i

I agree to that...i have seen worse...

me 2 agree wid u....
-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvmanar

me 2 agree wid u....

Yup.. after NOT THINKING tooo much ... I agree with you tooo ...
Shriya -  u know i actually was happy when they had mentioned about Youth track in RBO .. I wanted to see how CVs improvise on their strengths with the Young leads of RBO ... But somehow they dint do justice to it ...

Yet Still SHANAK rock due to FAB acting by KT/YM ... So i still love this show !!! Little shocked at the technicalities .. But yes FULL SUPPORT & LOVE for RBO forever πŸ˜ƒ